APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

No.

This ones for you.

>throw a redzone INT and pick 6 on 2 consecutive drives
>win anyways
oh hell yea

He threw 2 ints including a pick six. Our fourth string qb played objectively better than your 1st pick """MVP candidate""".

I am 59 years old watcing football for 39 years now and I can safely say he is the best QB i have ever seen in my life.

Did your 4th stringer set up another 4th quarter comeback win?

>needing refball to stop Matt Barkley

He seriously singlehandedly lost them the game. Lucky for him, the refs have a far bigger impact and could overturn that result.

>needing holding to protect matt barkley

>nearly losing to a team full of 4th and 5th stringers
>almost gift them the win with a shitty decision and throw

nah, no apologies here

MVP?

Egregious holds are going to be called every time, casual newfriend

I don't disagree with the holding calls. But if you call those than they should have called PI on the sideline

I'm 82 years old watching football as long as I can remember and i can safely say he is the best QB I have ever seen in my life.

M E M E
A
G
I
C

Of course

He's so lucky that Carr shitshow was Thursday instead of today.
If that hadn't happened yet the refs would have had no reason to prop Stafford up as the false MVP candidate

Hey gramps, could you tell us a bedtime story pls?

THANK YOU BASED STAFFORD

badly dislocated middle finger on throwing hand

desu the first one wasn't his fault

I'm 8 years old watching football for 10 weeks and i can safely say he is the best QB I have ever seen in my life.

I have yet to be conceived and don't even know what "football" is and I can safely say he is the best QB I have ever seen in my life.

Yeah that's some team the DETROIT LIONS have.
Fyi no one cares about your garbage NFC divisional-exit team

The NFC is a joke. Some team could meme their way to the owl from that conference.

For the most part, the lions have avoided a ton of injuries.

God damn it

>Lion QB Matthew Stafford suffered a PIP joint dislocation and torn ligaments to the middle finger
>put da team on his back and ran in a go ahead TD

Refball aside he still one the game for Da Loins playing through an injury and all. Sadly I am now worried this might cost us a chance at winning the division unless Green Gay falls off a cliff.

TYBS

I like Stafford and the lions, but that man's face is as round as a pie.

Based Fratty man

My fucking sides shut the fuck up dicklicker

GOAT

My sides just left the stratosphere!

> leafs having tvs
now thats a good one

GLASS STAFFORD strikes again. Why is this guy always getting injured?

JUST

leave Detroit to me