You will see this face on the news probably. She committed suicide on facebook a few hours ago...

You will see this face on the news probably. She committed suicide on facebook a few hours ago. Colleen Ferreri from Maryland. Sad shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=e40_1493069063
mccullyfuneral.com/notices/Johnathan-Evans
youtube.com/watch?v=cjVQ36NhbMk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault_rifle
google.com/amp/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tool&=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sad how? Other than the fact that someone committed suicide... but, unfortunately, that sort of shit is depressingly common.

There hasn't been many live facebook suicides with a machine gun to the mouth like this one was though. Fucking fucked up.

Oh. So the only reason why anyone will make note of it is because she gave a machine gun blowjob?

And not because someone was pushed to the point of suicide. Okay.

Exactly. Ever heard of novelty?

Shut up tit

machine gun to the face? i need sauce

link or didnt happen.

Lame movie

google is your friend-o

why is it sad? She killed herself. So obviously not all there in the head. Raising two kids means two kids stuck with a crazy mom. Now two kids with no crazy mom. +1

She had a hard time framing the shot while shooting herself in the face with a rifle so the money shot is a bit lacking in video direction

Someone pls post all the troll replies they had me kekking the hardest this evening.

Nudes?

>liveleak.com/view?i=e40_1493069063

the Dad also died awhile back, so now the kids are orphans

sad!

Fuck. Can't bring myself to watch it.

found it on liveleak, the sauce is shit, you basically look into the ceiling for 2 minutes, disappointed

It's actually not that bad. You see her knee and thats about it.

It's not that bad, you don't see anything. I just cringed

Does she say anything?

Would rather nkt watch the public boo hoo of someone who I couldn't have even given a crap about when they where living

See yah later.

pussy faggot no gore what so ever. you just hear a gun shot and thud. you see worse on movies

Yeah, she goes, "My babies are asleep, and the never replied to that post. Mommie dies tonight."

is Jonathan the Father of those kids?

mccullyfuneral.com/notices/Johnathan-Evans

Poor kids, that video will forever be there for them to try not to watch.

What a faggot you are.

It's a person taking their own life fuckwit, little bit more real than a movie.

What a keyboard warrior you are.

The cops are there an say, "Wait, you dont need to do this." An with the gun in her mouth she muffled out, "They never replied." Then the phone falls, and you hear a BOOM

she argues with a cop and thats about it

Ignore the edgelords. You don't see anything go down, but it's kind of sad listening to this woman spiral downward. Kids are gonna be so fucked up.

You're a fucking idiot

She was decided long before the cops got there. Pretty sad her last words were "not going to happen sweetheart"

She apparently survived you retards. She's in ICU.

/thread music/

youtube.com/watch?v=cjVQ36NhbMk

It says 'bestfriend Colleen Ferrari' so i doubt it

fuckable.
sad.

Who never replied to what?

There is a facebook messenger "ping" about minute and a half after she pulls the trigger. Too late?

Can't watch it. Way too familiar.
Heard my father take a bullet through his head when I was five. Not more than a minute after walking into my room giving me a hug and saying he will never leave me.

I feel for the kids... It gets better but hurts forever.

looking like terri schiavo

THIS.
SHE'S SO DEEP IN THE SELF LOATHING.

wondering how to survive an assault rifle shot through the mouth

We need nude autopsy pictures of her.

>hey guys do think she's ok?

i'm sorry about that user.

Guess those kids didn't have immunity cat

just means not married

You don't see anything, puss.

I knew this girl. She'd been having some major post partum depression. Then she lost her job. Then her ex husband died. She was literally on her own.

This was precipitated because the kids were being taken away due to her fentanyl abuse. Neglect.

>machine gun to the mouth
I'm gonna call bullshit on that. Either that or you're a noguns faggot who doesn't know what he is talking about

It was a liberal, hope it rots in fucking hell.

Thank god it killed itself, waste of fucking air.

proof ???

What difference do her politics have?

A lot of people call assault rifles machine guns because not everyone knows about firearms. You can turn an assault rifle into a machine gun in about 2 seconds.

Human vs subhuman

Thank god for dead liberals, keep the bodies comming

I'm not gonna doxx myself you fag. Just wait until the story hits.

How do you know she was a liberal? I seem to recall her sort of a-political...

Assault rifles are already full auto numbnuts.

I know her too, but she didn't just have a baby. So how could she have post partum anything? Also, if you say she just lost her job, where did she work? I'll know if you legit know her or not.

>You can turn an assault rifle into a machine gun in about 2 seconds.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You prove it first. I don't give a shit

why is that funny? you can actually

That cop fuckin' sucked at talking her out of suicide. Jesus Christ, I could've done a better job than him. hurr durr let's talk colleen, let's talk. I could've done a better job than him.

Also, the pussy faggot had ample time to charge her and grab her gun. Dude was a coward who doesn't know how to talk to people in a mental health crisis.

Guess I shouldn't expect much from those hired goons though.

Even with full auto, assault rifles are carbines, not machineguns.

semi-automatic and fully automatic both
wtf is this shit
wat
he's probably talking about using a rapid-fire to make a semi into an auto and yes it takes a few minutes not seconds
this girl used to sell houses in Maryland and yes Jonathan was her lover and I think the Father of one of the kids, the youngest

Nice tits to bad for the head tho.

was that her taking a last gasp for air almost immediately after the firearm discharge?

what's this ??

Guy didn't do a great job talking her down. Just kept repeating she's not awful when she seemed 100% sure of it. He really should have dropped it and moved onto another topic

Fucking crazy how I just watched her die and we're all talking about it when her body is still lukewarm.

Uhm. No. they are not. There's no such thing as an assault rifle you faggots. It's just a rifle. The term "assault rifle" was coined by political cucks who want to demonize guns. The AR in AR-10 OR AR-15 is an abbeviation of the weapons original manufacturer Armalite. No, they are not full auto-matic. The concept of a fully automatic rifle is fucking assanine as the barrel of any rifle rises with recoil it inefficient to fire off more than three rounds at a time when set to automatic. However if you really feel like being a super fag you can swap out the lower reciever parts. Parts which have been illegalized in the United States. This has been a friendly message from your local nra fag.

Fucking crazy how you can't understand the concept of time because it happened almost 12 hours ago. Did you not even bother to watch the fucking video? It's daytime and one of her daughters is in school. This information is all in the video.

This is why we can't have nice thingamajigs.

>political cucks who want to demonize guns.

Yeah! Everyone knows they're just friendly firework sticks made for killing humans. Nothing mean or demonic about them! They're just murder tools!

greatness.

OP said a few hours ago. I took that to mean two or three. I wasn't paying attention to everything that crazy bitch was saying. Why are you so mad, faggot?

shit was fake as fuck

>There's no such thing as an assault rifle you faggots.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault_rifle

The only tool is the murderer who buys a gun to kill people and not to defend their homes or for sport. Oh and you

>let's not forget about (you)

i was thinking about that she had such a hard time lifting the gun up and actually doing it all he was saying was "dont do it Colleen". fucking pathetic

Awww, somoene's not familiar with the definition of "tool."

You see, kiddo, a "tool" is an item that a human uses to accomplish a task. In this case, the tool was the gun that accomplished the task of ending a life. The gun is always the tool in these instances. See how that works, baby boy? Did you learn something about words today?

>assanine

fukken saved
that is a rare if I have ever seen one
here I'll share one for yours, thanks user!!

A few hours ago is 2 or 3a.m. in Maryland? What fucking timezone are you on?

I know - he's an NRA member. Literacy isn't their strong suit.

google.com/amp/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tool&=true

Yep and gender is a social construct.

Link to video. I want to see some one die

Yes. I agree. Gender is a social construct. Sex is biological, though. A lot of people get those mixed up these days. It's kind of silly.

Euro fags are jealous of our guns. Kek. Mad you don't have the power to end your miserable tooled with the press of a button. It's ok I'd want to kms to if I lived in your shit bird countries.

read the thread faggot

>A few hours ago is 2 or 3a.m. in Maryland? What fucking timezone are you on?

I took that to mean two or three HOURS AGO, not 2 or 3 AM, you fucking moron. Nice reading comprehension.