Best ways to relieve a headache? I already took painkillers...

Best ways to relieve a headache? I already took painkillers, I'm thinking more like home remedies such as a hot towel or something.
>inb4 kill yourself kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UKGtv84aSjo
youtube.com/watch?v=tUxOdFJEDdg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

drink water faggot youre probably dehydrated

I drink like almost 2 liters every day, how can I be dehydrated?

A good method I like to do is just lay in the bathtub with warm water and turn the light off. Or just lay in a dark room with cold air blowing on you. I personally use a fan to keep cool after taking pain killers or just plain old migraine relievers. Hop it helps Sup Forumsro

Smoke a bowl, works every time

Sleeping

Smoking anything makes my migraine much worse

Pack of ice on back of neck top vertebrae press deep not hard or painful but put and keep tension

just ride the wave man

jerk off

Not even joking, masturbation has been known to relieve minor headaches. Try that on top of a nap in a dark, quiet room, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=UKGtv84aSjo

water, sleep, lightly massage muscle between pointer and thumb on palm

Get drunk

If the "painkiller" wasn't an NSAID (Ibuprofen, etc), then 2 x 300mg aspirin and get some sleep.

You're probably using the computer too much, looking at bright lights for too long will give you headaches. Take a break for a while.

Honestly caffeine. Works like a charm.

Depends a lot on the headache.

Try massaging your neck and shoulder muscles. Follow them up into the back and sides of your head.

Try pinching the webbing between your thumb and pointer fingers so that they hurt.

OP here, good lookin out everyone, you're all saints. I'll remember most of these things, for now I'm going to try to sleep.

a lot of people say this but caffeine always makes my headaches worse, and gives me one if i have more than a cup of coffee's worth

OP i hear magic mushrooms are good for headaches, try that

If the pain is localized around eyesockets/sinus or neck, do this:

>Get two towels and a bowl
>Fill bowl with ice water and put 1 towel in it
>Take other towel, wet it, wring it out, and put it in microwave for 45sec
>Should be steaming hot when you take it out, fan it out a bit so you don't scald your skin off
>Drape hot towel over your face and breathe deep for 2-3 min until towel is cool
>Repeat the microwave again, re-wet if needed, re-apply hot towel to face and breathe
>Notice your face is all red and warm? Now take the ice water towel and press it against your face
>The cold shock should immediately dull the pain
>Repeat the 2x hot towel 1x ice cold towel again if needed. Usually goes away after the 2nd round

This, OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=tUxOdFJEDdg

Been getting severe, fucking CRIPPLING headaches that start from the lower left side of the back of my neck that increase in pain and hurt the whole left side of my head and into my left eye... Only happens if I try to stroke my dick. Shit just started like 2 days ago and I'm about to make a doctor's appointment if this shit aint gone in the next day or two... I really need to bust one off

Stay off your phone/computer
Cold/hot towel on head, neck
Deep breaths
Work on how you sleep, I get headaches all the time from my neck being fucky while I sleep

Drink some water (with a squeeze of lemon and a pinch of salt in) or gatorade. You're probably dehydrated and lacking some essential salts.

How's your diet? Been eating well lately or eating poorly?

You said you already took medicine. I say if it didn't work then go do the following:

>smoke a joint to relax you
>have a hot bath, it'll help circulation
>take a nap for an hour or two
>if still have a headache after, try a glass of beer.

t. Dude who used to get headaches/migranes all the time.

depends on the type of headache.

A steaming hot shower helps with a sinus headache, also a humidifier for like vicks vaporub, just hot water vapor helps drain out the sinuses (as well as sudafed).

If it's a vascular headache then caffeine helps, that type of headache is caused by dilated blood vessels in the brain, caffeine constricts them.

If it's a migraine, dark quiet room helps.

Is that young Saxton Hale?

drink coffee

I always get headaches in my right temple so I've developed a routine. Take a hot shower. Like almost to the point you can't handle it. Then take some Aleve. Then lay on your stomach in bed with the right side of your face on the pillow and your left hand under your face. It's always worked for me.