How many times a day do you think about killing yoruself ?

how many times a day do you think about killing yoruself ?

Not often enough.

Zero.

It's not normal

well aren't you so special

at least 2

Depends on the day.

Usually ranges from 0 to 4

I would count if i could stop thinking of suicide
I would visit a psychotherapist if my asshole boss didnt schedule me for all of the free time I have
I actually have a plan to fall on a sword like the romans did if I went through with it. Give me time to think it over and bitch out before the sword arrives in the mail.

I already have an exit plan, no depression or suicidal thoughts usually. Once I hit that point at least I'll know I have the means to do it.

Not everyday, but somedays I can't stop thinking about it, about how much I've wasted my life, 23 and a birthday right around the corner and I still don't have a career nor am i married and I'll never have kids. I fucking failed at life.

>whenever I hear a love song
>whenever I see a child
>whenever I hear my Chad brother brag about his exploits

>tfw you'll never feel that
>tfw you'll never have a son to pass on your experience and bloodline
>tfw you'll never have anyone desiring you

at 23 you dont need to be married or have kids. you have till 30

>I think about it when I wake up and my body aches but there is no visible improvement from all my exercise
>I think about it when i drive to my shit customer service job
>I think about it when i talk to people who only want stuff from me
>I think about it when I am outside and I see two people enjoying one-another's company
>I think about it when I feel nervous to send an email to someone because they might throw a shitfit on me after misreading it
>I think about it when I am wronged, but can't do anything about it
>I think about it when I have to treat those who have done me wrong with the respect I would treat others
>I think about it when I do nice things for the few friends who care, but I can never talk about it with
>I think about it when I see any genuine affection between two people anywhere
>Every day I ask myself why I've held on this long
>I would never wish this on anybody
>I think about ways I could give myself full amnesia in hopes I will forget everything
>Or one day I could just get up and drive away without telling anyone, have them assume im dead
Its funny how nicely you treat people when you have stuff like this going on

Depends on how bad the day is, usually just at night of in the afternoon.

>ive also recently started thinking about it any time someone is nice to me

probably at least 3 times a day. smoking lots of cigarettes helps, though

>how many times a day do you think about killing yoruself ?
never even once. damn, how bad to you think you have it? what a fucking waste

Twice a day. Once in the morning, pull that shit together to make it through the day. Then once more at night when I'm most likely drunk as shit wandering home from the bar alone.

im 22 and i feel you dude, i go through this shit all the time but you know what i've realized? Stop trusting your brain so much, it's a lil bitch that just shits all over you arbitrarily. you'll never judge yourself fairly so don't listen to yourself.

You say you've wasted your life, but that's implying that you have some sort of meter with which to measure the worth of a life, which is to say that you've discovered the meaning of life and how to measure how well someone follows it. That's pretty damn cocky. I think like I"m right, but really I'm probably full of shit.

careers are a waste of time i think. in my opinion there are definitely some things that are NOT the right way to live life, and being obsessed with money is one of them. Nobody I've ever met in my quite successful family has been happy because of their finances, it's because they've chosen to spend their lives pursuing interests that they were truly passionate about. Fuck a career, die at 50 and dont worry about retirement, but make these next 25 years FULL and fucking RICH.

None. Life is good, clean and sober.

I mean, I never SERIOUSLY do. I sometimes think "huh, i guess if happened, I'd just angle the gun just right and shoot myself," but I never actually wanna do it. I'm guess I'm just kind of a jolly, happy-go-lucky dude

just the residual thoughts

0 cuz shit to do, lives to ruin, etc.

More than 0 and less than 6 probably.

You pathetic fags.

>be 34
>land dream job
>dream city
>great girl
>set for life
>Get seriously sick, might be fucked.

This is a reason for an hero, not much else

JUST FUCKING DO IT FAGGOT

Uhh. Never. These threads are probably psyops to normalize the idea of suicide to encourage weaker minded individuals to end it and free up potential resources. It's a lot cleaner than a genocide because there is no organization to blame.

Thanks bro, That really hit-home with me. God Bless you.

oh about 10 to 20

I've slept longer then you've lived. Stop being a fag.

how old

>be 34
>start own company
>move to dream city
>fuck sluts in vegas and la
>set for life from lawsuit money
>destroy many careers

This is a reason for an hero, not much else

4-5, climb electric tower and grab wires until i turn into a firework

Get!

sauce?

Feeling like I have no options really stresses me out, so when shit's fucked up and I'm trying really hard to fix it but still feel like shit, I remind myself that I can literally end it at any time I choose.

Makes me feel better somehow, like there's always one more card to play.

nigger

Same here. It's the best option imo, cuz u feel like you can do whatever tf you want, and in the end if you end up under the bridge you still can kill yourself

Sleeping is like being dead without hurting your family and friends

You pathetic fag

My lifespan will probably be significantly limited by a handful of medical bullshit, so it's hard for me to think about my future because it isn't a default reflex.
That being said, 0-5 times a day.

countless

Don't buy into this PsyOP shit. Suicidal thoughts are not normal and if you normalize them and entertain them you're just playing right into their hand.

Eh. Once a week, or every other week. Not so bad.