C-Celeb th-thread: dancing d-desires o-opiate and cl-cleanse this r-room

C-Celeb th-thread: dancing d-desires o-opiate and cl-cleanse this r-room...

another stutter or did vick justice dump u??

P-Please d-don't t-tell V-Vic g-good s-sir... I-I w-would a-appreciate i-it and b-be in y-your d-debt...

what!!! how dare u! ill tel vick right after i cum on her face, she will be so disapointed in you

N-No good sir, d-don't sh-shatter w-what i-illusions sh-she h-has ab-about m-me; she c-c-cares s-so m-much a-and i-is v-very useful t-to m-me...

>fap to my gf.
>i don't care.

ill tel her right now that will make her wilder

>in an argument in /hr/
>fuck it

>emma is my ex.
>believe or not.
>don't care.

I-If y-you d-do g-good s-sir I-I'll resort t-to b-b-begging h-her f-for f-forgivenesses... I-It always w-works: n-not b-because I-I'm g-good b-but b-because sh-she r-really l-likes m-me...

oh babe

she might think of forgiving you but at the time i show her u are posting other girl she will go nuts

yes babe open

Oh fuck. Please more with her tongue showing. That's my fetish!

I have a vid of what I think is her where she says her name and stuff, gonna kill myself so blackmail her with it.

Here's the link, just put a dot where the space is:
www.yyv co/AkIrm

I-I know g-good s-sir, sh-she i-is c-crazy a-about m-me...

So saved. Please moar

her ass is so tight. she says u are probably blushing like a schoolgirl

Oh good lord

Holy shit is that really her

Anons confirm this is her with your wizardry

I-I'm v-v-very shocked, s-speechless; I-I d-don't w-want t-to cause t-trouble g-good s-sir... I-I'll j-just s-stand here quietly...

she better hurry up and let me fuck her cause the older she gets the least i'm interested

Beauty

we're all tired of this man

Then you need to go to bed

take the hint

Holy shit it's real

more

Aaaaand I'm jerking to her feet

vj is great

Spam if you want to, cry if you want to, idc.

little baby needs
to drop her pee puddle
but can't find a proper place!

Why is she sad? I am just enjoying her divine feet.

Sauce?

im honestly thinking that you stutterfags are a bunch of people and not just one. i dont always lurk on Sup Forums but every time i find this one stutter fag in each and every celeb thread. it has to be dfiferent people r-right?

her lips kill me

its like the illuminati but more powerfull

fuck this link guys its just ads

the things id do

Sh-She i-is v-very b-beautiful g-good s-sir; I-I counted a-at least th-three m-meandering h-hands g-gooning h-her b-behind i-in th-this c-crowd... I-I w-was v-very h-happy when w-we g-got c-clear... I-I t-tried m-my b-best t-to p-protect her b-but s-some m-men g-got lucky t-to touch h-her f-for a second...

ohh my

post her ass

greaat

P-Please d-don't s-steal m-my m-mistress g-good s-sir; i-is this ok?...

Post her tongue!

ill fill her and return her

whattup all.

She l-loves c-c-candy g-good s-sir...

:)

I would buy all the candy she wants just to see that tongue in action

Nothing. what about you?

W-Whaa... A-Are y-you s-sure g-good s-sure; I-I d-don't w-want t-to upset y-you...

Hah, she has herpes

not much, seeing if the celeb thread is anythign more than stuttering autists and pedos. not looking too good.

qt

Y-You s-see the p-problem I-I have w-with s-so m-m-many m-men e-everywhere w-we g-go, d-d-desiring h-her, and r-ready t-to k-kick m-my a-ass a-away g-good sir...

Poor baby, so blind.

i like her body and moves

nah, its called being a normal person. have fun with your down syndrome recovery child youre lusting after.

Kacey Rohl

id steal her a kiss

Thank y-you g-good s-sir...

jesus christ, how far apart can someones eyes get. is she an alien or a lizard in disguise?

thats not human.

>youre lusting after.
See, you don't even wanna tolerate. So cute to see such lovable creatures like you
>hurrrr
>he does things I don't like
>he is not normal
>durrrrr

that ass

face it, youre a wannabe pedophile. go kill yourself and do the world a favor because you contribute nothing to society.

What ass?