My girlfriend of four years cheated on me with several guys, I recently found out and am very angry...

My girlfriend of four years cheated on me with several guys, I recently found out and am very angry, upset and distraught. What are some unique ways I can get revenge? I have broken up with her. Revenge would ease my pain.

Best revenge is going out, getting an awesome girlfriend, and making her realize you're better off without her.

When she sees you and your new girlfriend so happy she'll realize what she threw away

Do what he said

Wow thanks, wasn't expecting such a good reply, I am on it! Thank you for helping me out.

post her nudes

that sounds hot

but if you're upset about it i would just go fuck some bitches you know

>What are some unique ways I can get revenge?

You got to fuck her for four years? Be happy with that. Forget it. Move ahead with your life. Seriously.

Fill her car with Andy Sixx's shitlogs

Oh wait that'd be a gift.

Surely someone has a way to get back at her

Fuck the same guys to make her jealous

Goddamn it, fuck off

kys, that'll show her

Depends what type of person you are, ideally the best kind of revenge would be to just move on, get on with your life, let her see that you don't care or at least give off the image that you don't. Maybe meet another girl, if that is something you could do. However jumping from a bad relationship into another relationship is usually not advisable.

If you are pettier however, you could post her nudes everywhere online, spread them over the web. Include her name etc,or send them to her parents.. however that could get you into trouble.

The choice is yours really.

Cut open a Habinero chilli and rub over her sex toys and panty gussetts.

I want something even more petty

My ex-wife cheated on me, so i fucked her best friend. I habe no clue if she ever found out.

^^^^ I like that, but I am not in her friend group hahaha, anyway to spam their phone to death?

break up with her. wait a few months. wait until she is sleeping clorophorm her and get her pregnant. make her raise the child by herself. if you don't have fun during the revenge it's not a good revenge

Could probably set up a bot to send her a crap load of texts all at once.

These are fun to read and I appreciate the effort, but these things still aren't fitting what I'm looking for... Fuck I want to do something legal and non physical but to ruin her

oh yea and if she figures out you did it and you end up in trouble for it just kill yourself or join the french foreign legion and assume a new identity

you already did..

oh i think you are thinking of exposing her as a slut on facebook so everyone knows she's a whore

I would love to expose her on facebook but my boss and family and friends would think im pathetic lmao

revenge? having a better life than she has

I like that^ I'm going to leave her in the fucking dirt lmao

This god says to forgive she isn't worth the time. Live a better life and get a prenub when you get married so your life doesn't go down the drain.

Thank you for the advice guys, I'm taking everything into consideration and reading this is making me feel alot better.

Definitely Suicide. She will feel aweful knowing it was her fault.

>and you end up in trouble for it just kill yourself
well, you are.

Go fuck the same guys that she did, then text her pics of it.