I hate myself and life but don't want to die

I hate myself and life but don't want to die.

try Sup Forums

Why do you hate yourself OP?

I'm 27, live with my folks, have a worthless degree, have a shitty job, total virgin, never learned how to talk to people and my faith is dwindling.

I believe that the best way to fix the problem is to identify what you dislike about yourself and try to fix one thing at a time. If you feel that it is beyond you, I think that seeing a therapist would help.

What is your degree in?
What is your job?

What did you get your degree for? Can't you always go back to school to get a higher education? I know it sounds hard but getting out and volunteering can do wonders to introduce yourself to new people, food banks, sports teams, chess teams. All kind of options out there bro.

> What is your degree in?

I have two majors. Bible and Theology and Gen ed.

> What is your job?

Glorified janitor at a ritzy apartment complex.

You might as well kill yourself now

I used to have trouble socializing until I decided enough was enough and I began to find local communities to join.

Have you ever looked at doing work with a faith based group overseas? Like missionary work? You can make some great friendships doing that kind of stuff all while seeing the world AND helping people.

> You might as well kill yourself now

Nah. As stupid as it sounds I know things can get better. I just don't know HOW.

I actually think I'd like that. Take some time off of life and just breath for a season or so.

someone paid out money for you to waste doing those majors?

damn

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

heh. i was going to suggest Sup Forums, or perhaps OP could have a successful career as a cunnyposter in Sup Forums.

> someone paid out money for you to waste doing those majors?

Yep. Me.

Those degrees could be good for a teaching job. Too bad teachers in the United States don't get paid shit.

>> What is your degree in?
>I have two majors. Bible and Theology and Gen ed.

starting to see why you hate yourself. do you think your outlook would improve a little if you came to terms with the fact that you majored in Professional Fairy Tales?

It can be good man, expand your horizons. Just learn that it's ok to fail and fuck up, it's ok to feel like shit somedays but only you can change the way you feel by making a move to change your life.

>parents still alive
>have a college education

Fuck you OP your life isnt that bad.

not if you believe in reincarnation

Yeah I know. And when I think of that I just feel like an ungrateful shit onto of feeling like I don't measure up.

You meant to say "Not unless you're mentally retarded"