WWYD

WWYD

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Rip her clothes off her, put her on her knees and slide my cock into those sweet lips of hers and over her smooth wet toungue and throat fuck her. Then lay her down and suck and bite on her erect nipples before sliding my cock still wet from her saliva between those gorgeous plump breasts, push them together and titty fuck her. Move down and start kissing her breasts, then start moving lower kissing her entire body as I go. Finally getting to her pussy I lick all over her labia and then move my toungue into her slit sliding it up over her clit giving it little flicks with the tip of my toungue before pressing my lips against it and suck and lick her clit as she moans with pleasure, pushing my toungue deep into her hole feeling her wetness all over my face and tasting her sweet juices drinking them all up. She's thrusting her hips into my face now and with her hands in my hair she's pulling me further into her as I swirl my toungue all over her clit and in her pussy. She's moaning so loud and arching her back. She's cumming so hard it's coarsing down my throat. I pull away as she finishes and then taking my cock I push it hard into her ass letting her own juices act as lubricant. Her eyes go wide with a mixture of shock and sudden pain, but I don't hold back and fuck her ass hard! She's starting to enjoy it, her eyes ate stating into mine and then suddenly I blow a huge load into her ass. I pull out and she graciously cleans all the juices off my dick with her toungue.
WWYD?

Grab her head and stuff her mouth with my dick, and face fuck her hard. Pound her face until she's about to choke, then pull out and let her breathe.

Only to pin her down, pull off her clothes and fuck her. Hold her down by a hand on her throat, only letting her breathe sparingly while polling her cunt.

Flip her over and take her from behind. Pull on her hair hard while pounding her as hard as I can then pull out and shoot a huge load on her face, covering it.

wwyd?

Facefuck her violently. Grab that fucking hair and pull it when I take her from behind, pounding that bitch's ass. Wipe the little smile she has on her face off with cum. Slap her in the face with my dick as I cum into her.

Drug her and take her to an abandoned building where I tie her bent over to a table. I sit on the table right on front of her with her head between my legs. When she wakes she looks up at me and there is fear in her eyes. She also realises I have stuck something in her ass. It's a 4 inch wide butt plug with a tail. I tell her that in her new master and she must please me. I have in my hand a long caning stick. I tell her to start sucking my dick. She starts whimpering and refuses. I use the cane on her hitting her ass cheek with it. She cries out. I hit her again. I tell her I'll keep punishing you until you obey. She obediently starts sucking. I tell her she must call me master from now on. I grab her head and pushing and pulling it up and down I fuck her dirty whores mouth until she almost passes out. I get off the table and start walking around it telling her she's just a piece of fuck meat and that her only purpose in life is to be a sex toy. Each time hitting her ass with the cane if she doesn't respond with 'yes master'. I suddenly yank out the big butt plug watching her jump and tense. Then I shove it back in enjoying the cry of pain as I do. I do that over and over again until suddenly there's no resistance to the insertion of the plug. Her ass hole is gaping open now. I fuck it for a little while before fucking her pussy blowing my load inside it. Then I hose her down. Lock her in a cage with a blanket and some food and tell her I'll be back tomorrow with some more punishment as this is only the beginning.
WWYD?

I strip her naked and tie her hands behind her back. I lay her down and start kissing her feet and sucking her toes holding her down as she struggles to stay still. I move up to her legs and thighs kissing, licking and nibbling as I go. I eat her pussy drinking her cum for awhile before moving up to her naval, then her breasts and suck on her nipples. Then I turn around and squat over her face and push my dick into her mouth down her throat. I move my face back between her legs and toungue fuck her pussy and was until she's cumming again. Then I thrust my cock deeper into her throat exploding my cum right into it.
WWYD?

Does anyone notice or care that is2.Sup Forums.org/ has been down for three or four days now?

Wwyd to my gf Sup Forums ?

WWYD to her?

WWYD

Wwyd w/ my gf?

get her an appointment to get her eyebrows done to start. she currently looks like a muppet.

Wwyd to this ass?

wwwyd ;P

WWYD to her?

kik?

some form of rape i guess.

Sexy long legs on a flexible body. Fuck her in that position of course.

wwyd?

Ass or pussy or both

Pussy then ass. In fact leave her tied up in that position with cum dripping out of both holes and let everyone enjoy her body.

Loving all these asian girls in this thread.

Wwyd to this slut?

Wwyd to my Asian gf's perky tits

wwyd?

filipina?

Hang her over a stall and cum to hearing her kick while she fights for her life

Please reply!

Chinese

marry her so no one else can have her

Wwyd?

wow post her noodes please

Wwyd to my Asian slut

shes sexy as fuck

she makes my cock hard

Wwyd to these slut sisters?

Kidnap her on the street and bring her home, slip drugs into her water and make her pass out, tie her passed out body spread eagle on my be, wake her up to me eating her ass through her panties, as she realises what is going on I pull my cock out and push it into her cunt, fuck her hard until she begs for no more, I then pull out and lie under her and cum onto her tits. Every night after I sleep with her warm body on top of me under the quilt.

I would fuck every girl hard in doggystyle and squeeze their tits. There. Happy?

wwyd to this russian slut?

keep going dude im diamonds, any wiv less clothes?

more dude shes amazing

Looks like she wants a big hard cock in her mouth. I'd rip her shirt off and tie her down on her back with her head hanging off the end of the bed. I'd fuck her mouth and make her gag on my dick until she can't breath and right when she's about to be out of breath, I cum in her throat so she has to drink my cum before she can gasp for air.

Wwyd to my gf:

MOAR

mother of god please more with her hair down user

Follow her until she's alone at a park somewhere, grab her from behind and hold a knife to her belly telling her if she screams or struggles in going to stab her. Make her go into a public toilet with where I have 2 of my friends waiting. We rip her clothes off her and force her to suck each of us in turn. Then we put her on her hands and knees and start spit roasting her taking it in turns. Blowing our loads into her pussy and mouth. Then over her face for good measure. We take her clothes with us as we leave so she is now faced with the decision to walk home naked or stay there and wait until nightfall. We watch the door and wait to see if she leaves. If she doesn't, we plan to take her in the dark.
WWYD

Anyone else here really stoned?

Am I on r9k?

wwyd? my little sisters friend

Wwyd?

ruin

Tittycow

keep going, id use her as my slam piggy

Wwyd?

noodes? id tie her up and force cake into her mouth using my cock until she was sick

moar dude

yeah id hit it body aint bad tits and face a bit meh but prob be a good fuck

Facefuck her.

she looks too innocent doubt shed be a good fuck

WWYD?

Wwyd

reeferayylmao4

Eat her pussy and her ass for hours drinking all her flowing juices as she sucked my hard shaft. Then bend her over doggy, grab her tits and fuck her juicy tight pussy making her scream with orgasm after orgasm. Then tear into her ass with my still hard dick thrusting so deep she can feel it in her stomach. She's crying in a mix of pain and pleasure and I start to blow, pumping my cum deep into her tight little ass hole.
Reply to

Wwyd to her? She is virgin

Ex gf wwyd for replies and nudes

eat out her bum hole

ITT: autistic virginfaggotry

wwyd/rate/cuck

more on request with good responses

wow love to see her pretty face choking on my cock

shes so hot id let her fuck me wiv a strap on

noodes?