Hey there Sup Forums should I an hero? Got the hollow points today, just for the occasion

Hey there Sup Forums should I an hero? Got the hollow points today, just for the occasion.

Other urls found in this thread:

hightowerarmory.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=1829
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

there's enough neat shit going on in the world that it's probably not worth it to do so right now
at least wait until the end of our glorious leader's term in office

Dont do it yet, wait til the May 27th...someone said something big will happen their

I might be losing my job. I'm tired of being the ill-fitting puzzle piece wherever I go. You so much as disagree with a pay cut and you're on the chopping block. I'd prefer to go out in a legit Castle Bravo explosion, but as House always told us, we can't always get what we want.

>hi point
>sig hollow points

Nigger alert!
And yes, blow both of your brain cells out monkey.

How's the hi point my dude? I was thinking about getting one

Hi Michael,

I think we need to have a talk.

Go to bed.

Used to have that carbine in 9mm. I loved it. Shot nice as fuck.
You should get a shotty if youre gonna do it. That rifle aint a guaranteed death

Michael?! Is that you?!?! Dont fucking do it

Michael, as hard as it is , live with an open path to the future, if in the future there is one thing that made it all worth it, you will look back at this and laugh , until then , fill the in between following a goal, or having fun playing vidja games and watching movies and shit, or working towards a certain goal. But don't ever , end it , especially in a rash move. If you do decide to an hero, give it a week , and then see if you still want to

at the end of the day it's really just a matter of how you value your life, being miserable can last for ages but death is permanent and a whole fuckin lot less interesting. shit is shitty but that could always change, it seems more worthwhile to try and stick it out and see if anything happens rather than condemn yourself to a bleak eternity because life did its thing to you

It really is an excellent shot for the price, as much as it might be a 'budget rifle.'

Who the fuck is Michael, are you calling out to some faggot you know?

fix your shitty ass handwriting first you write like a second grader

So you both seen this?

hightowerarmory.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=1829

just go study michael and stop being an edgelord ya fag

Oh....

Make the world burn first... then of course, finish yourself. Send pictures of the first... where you live secondly so we can watch the news.

Or you can just play how many bullets to screw in a light bulb.

Go for it Michael

have you even actually used a hi point carbine? They're fucking awesome! The hand guns are kinda shit but the carbines are great.

Not OP but hi point carbines are great. They don't suffer the jamming issues the handguns have.

My buddy tried killing himself a few times by overdose on random shit. I didn't think the shit was anything but a cry for attention so I told him to use the helium/plastic bag method. He tried it but it didn't work. Apparently, they add oxygen to party balloon helium to prevent just that. He finally hung himself a couple of months ago. Wish he could have gone painlessly. Sometimes I wish I could go painlessly too. What ever you decide, good luck OP.

Kill our president pls .

>have you even actually used a hi point carbine?
If you are poor as fuck they are acceptable
>The hand guns are kinda shit
>kinda
Ain't no kinda about it, Hi-Point makes pretty terrible handguns. They are the fast food of the gun world: cheap and made with shitty components.

He could do something cool and go out in a blaze of glory. He wouldn't get within a mile of Trump but he could go on a gangbanger/thug/hoodrat killing spree and do the world a favor.

do you know anything about that date i keep seeing it in my dreams

Eh, they're not THAT bad. I have a hi point c9 with thousands of rounds through it. It jams maybe once every 500 rounds on average. I've had less problems with it than my M&P 9 or my Glock 19 gen 4. Granted it's a terrible carry weapon, heavy and bulky as fuck. But if you want something for the bedside table or under the truck seat, it's a great deal.

You lay out all the guns I've owned over the years, which is no small amoun, btw. You tell me to pick one that I know for sure will fire. I'm picking the Hi-Point every goddamn time. I've had my C9 since 2004. Lost track of how many rounds I put through it, but it's easily over 10k. With a bullet in the chamber, it has never failed to fire. A handful of jams over the years, maybe 10 in total that I can recall.

Also, don't kill yourself with a gun. Gun owners have enough problems without your faggot-ass adding another one to the fire.