youtube.com/watch?v=0RYRU6Wh0vw
youtube.com/watch?v=VmZdYEjbQY8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And I wanna see her feet

Who is she?

She's perfect.

A complete airhead. Weak concept.

what do you guys think the good news was

I don't think there are any conspiracy theories, are there? isn't she just some pop singer that makes le randumb xdd videos?

She plays a character named 'poppy' she is never out of character even in interviews. The best way to explain her is by going to her YouTube channel and seeing for yourself

She shows her feet in a few of her videos. They're disgusting.

The character is a satire of American pop music and pop culture. The struggles a famous person has to go through. Being sexualized, controlled, and owned. They become what will make them make the most money.

Attention whore who's shilling herself anonymously on the internet and who deserves a sage.

Can you link it or post a gif or something

>try to post new thread in clover
>solve captcha accurately several times
>"you didn't solve the captcha"

Feet

youtu.be/eWvE_X2O7kI

mobileposters are cancer

I love poopy, she so smart and cool

>socks
>shoes
>no feet at all

nigga

From what I've heard there are multiple youtube accounts that link to hers, and almost all her videos refer to one on another youtube channel by the name of tony

Her real name is Moriah Pereira. She tried to hide it for a while, but you can't hide from the internet for long.... Especially when there's a huge army of weirdos/16 year old virgins who wanna fuck you.

Poppy,

Titanic - Director
Poppy the character
She is trapped by her record label, titanic sees them as the Illuminati

>slave to interscope
>meta irony

Actually there is a vid of her out of character here youtu.be/_8XSVlDkhPQ

this must have been before the she signed the record label

Shes gorgeous!!

who is this stupid girl? just a marketing gag?

holy shit read the thread, fag. i bet you kiss girls

That Poppy before she was famous
>get your petri dish and make a wish

youtube.com/watch?v=rW_gxuKOmOQ

youtube.com/watch?v=NmXQKMjEC8E
This video explains it pretty well, if you're into this kinda thing i HIGHLY recommend you check out his videos on Adult Swims content, jeez its fucking brilliant

>before she was famous

I never heard of her before

youtube.com/watch?v=WNVHehtMsk4

corey mixter wanted to make some money?
wow, big conspiracy

pic related, it's That Poppy when she was just what she is now...average

Okay user.. I will break the bubble for you.

Poppy is an artist, she got great songs and she decided to launch his YouTube channel as a parody to the people that love to make theories about everything.

I have a record deal with OWSLA and mad decent (edm labels) and I know some of the personalities on the scene.

Poppy is a great girl and we have fun when we hang out, sometimes she comes backstage with other dj's and sure we get to talk, shit and giggles.

She's not a freak, a robot or any unnatural shit you might be thinking.

Me and Dillon Francis meet her months ago as part of a YouTube collab. He was launching his YouTube career back in the day and he asked me to came with him to that set.

Shit was down, I sat down to snap random shit and the recording went well.

After that we talked about some stuff, her albums and so on, she's a nice girl but mainstream public got her into the "creepy girl" concept.

She came to coachella and some of our events after that. She didn't do anything creepy but she was annoyed about some people making fun of her and calling her a creep, we got security to kick those assholes down and that was it.

There's nothing wrong about her, she got a project and his character got creepy personality to fit into the show like all of us.

That's it.

and another one

>average
>knows someone who owns an el camino

Nigga, get your priorities straight.

>she got great songs

youtube.com/watch?v=V9Po8lSIKww

you're not with OWSLA
wtf
this is all bullshit, why would you even pretend shit like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=o618mlIaR7E

I'm not? Okay, thanks for the heads up.

Good to know, now I can kick Slushii in the face without fearing that Skrillex fires me

youtube.com/watch?v=0RYRU6Wh0vw

youtube.com/watch?v=VmZdYEjbQY8
WHAT HAPPENED TO DREAM?????

Who makes Josh's videos? There's a few people, but who is my main nigga from Taiwan?

I'm Poppy, motherfucker

Dillon's lawyer :^)

Brb, answer your phone mate

>he doesn't pick the phone

What. A. Surprise.

Kill yourself Slutthy

manufactured pop b.s.
courtesy of the Aryan Knights

I asked who makes Josh's videos. What in the hell are you talking about? Who is Dillon? Who is Slutthy?

Anyways, the answer is Frank Yang. I've known Frank for almost ten years, before he ever got famous on youtube. He's a crazy motherfucker. Now he spends all his time meditating and shit.

This guy has got it, ton of videos explaining this idea as well

Frank Yang! wtf he's a famous body builder whats he got to do with skrillex?

Note that I was very High during this time.

"poppy is tranning demons/aliens in another realm in order for them to get acustomed to being human so when they arrive on earth they create the mass shootings, murders and terrorist attacks, she is teaching things or beings through our world to them"

now do a test run for yourself and watch a few of her vids with that in mind then come back and let me know your input thank you Sup Forums

>A nobody asks questions about his Asian boyfriend.
Why did even bother waking Francis up to call Scanlan.

Fuck off, all the youtubers are worth shit. Even fucking Dillon can use his phone to record random shit and put music over.
Hell even Dillon is a youtuber. That's fucked up.

Nothing, he used a Sonny tune on one of his videos, Sonny tried to have him to take it down and the nip went full bitch mode crying over the phone that they were friends and that he loved his music.

He still texts skillex. Probably jerks off to one of his pics. He probably got a hair fetish and skillex makes him hard.

Guy says he doesn't do drugs yet he gets wasted faster than his ladyboy