Any guys out there that dip or chew that aren't complete rednecks and/or idiots...

Any guys out there that dip or chew that aren't complete rednecks and/or idiots? I know that's asking a lot but there has to be somebody reading this right now.

there's lots of us user

Fairly redneck but not completely, sooo yes no?

Im the farthest thing from a redneck and pack grizz lips

Well dip is for braindead hicks anyways so, no. Plus it's pretty much the most disgusting way to get nicotine in your system.

>uses dip/chew
>isnt an idiot
I think you have your dilemma right there.

All people who use products such as these are retards.

im a death merchant at a local chevron and i sell to a couple professionals

>that good cope
>not that pussy skoal

Snuff is worse

Been dipping on and off since high school.
Currently have Grizzly dark mint

I dip and chew fresh hot shitlogs from Andy Sixx's asshole.

Not as much a redneck, but a little as in a shoot guns, but I don't drink.

Cope long cut all day, still have all my teeth too

Sorry I really don't care. Say all you want. I'll do what i want and if I die, get cancer, whatever, I don't care. I've heard all of it and it just makes me yawn now.

I don't know, isn't snuff like in a bag? Instead of shoving moist, ground up leaves in your lip, sucking the juice out and spitting your rancid smelling salival excrement into a cup.

No dude, I get you, I'm a smoker myself. It's just that dip is fucking gross in all aspects.

The whole point of this thread was to see if somebody wanted to get a lip with me pretty much. Anybody want to get a dip?

>sorry
>i dont care
You wouldnt say "sorry" then, nor would you have replied if you didnt want attention.You do care :^)

I smoke on and off. I get why people think it's nasty. I just don't like hearing the speeches about dip all the time.

I'll join you, I was headed downstairs anyway

Isn't dip snus?

I think the only benefit to stop over smoking is the fact that you don't have to leave an area to get your nicotine fix.

Oh boy do I love Sup Forums. The land of the fags and the home of the grotesquely fucking stupid.

Snus is snuff, which is like dip but in little pouches, I'm pretty sure.

>stil replying

Dubs. Nah I just like dip a lot better for some reason honestly, and the not leaving an area part is pretty good too. Alright man, I got Grizz Dark WG what about you?

>Still can't fix your grammar.
Not OP, user, just wanted to point that out.

In sweden we have snus "lös" and snus "portion" which is in pouches

If you want to see Snus in today's age, I'm pretty sure Camel sells Snus as well.

Ha nice, I have Grizzly Dark Mint.
Almost got the wg

I just packed a fatty of copenhagen mint. I've been told I'm a red neck but I'm from Seattle so anyone who dips is considered a redneck

Well, Sweden is still best in the world on snus and fucking up a country with muslims

>Seattle
>Redneck
People really call eachother rednecks in Seattle for dipping? Jeez.

Damn go Sweden then. I'm for any country that does all that.

Grew up in the city and I've been dipping since I was in high school. So yeah, let's pack a fucking lip OP

19 now, started in 6th grade. Copenhagen wintergreen is the only dip that gives and sort of satisfaction anymore

Seattle is a shit hole. I hate living here but the money I make in my trade makes it tolerable.

And yes, you're viewed as a red neck for dipping

I was born in the city and moved to fuckin Redneck Town, USA. It sucks ass man. Hell yeah.

Noting wrong with grammer

Copehagen Mint Longcut. Started to stop smoking, can't seem to stop chewing though

I have a friend that loves mint man. Not a big fan of it myself though.