No cuss thread!! tell me about ur day!! i hope it was good <3

no cuss thread!! tell me about ur day!! i hope it was good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GKo5sKlZGVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it was fucking shit

im sorry user!! i hope tomorrow is better!!

ya know what? I'm sorry for being a jerk. thanks for the encouragement.

its okay!! you had a bad day you're allowed to cope with that in a healthy and harmless way!!

It wasn't that bad!

Bad day may i have a sex?

Bad all I do is play squad on steam all day and do really nothing productive unless you count making spraypaintings productive have been putting off getting my GED cause I have no way to get to my community collage and I'm stuck in a rut of life kinda sucks

no thank you, but i appreciate the offer!
im really sorry that life isnt going your way, but perhaps if you use the frustration you feel at your current situation you can muster up the motivation to get your ged! if you cant do it now that doesnt mean you wont ever do it. please take care of yourself and recharge before forcing yourself into anything!! theres no harm in taking your time

I really feel you user, I've been doing the same except cs:go. I've been listening to lots of 'Crywank' lately and I've been enjoying it, you might like he's stuff.

I really want to do something useful with my life.

Thank you OP hopefully I can make some thing of my life oh I've been having a shit month atm my great grand father of 96 died he was a ww2 vet but I did get to keep his dog tags and military issued Machete, but I can't really complain about my life I know people have it worse but I just don't know anymore

yeah

I didn't do much. It's ANZAC Day here so I didn't have to go to work. I got bored and went for a walk and it started raining lightly on me, but in the warm weather it felt nice. It's been a very neutral day.

Here's a completely irrelevant picture. I think it's nice.

im so sorry for your loss! please remember that regardless of other peoples struggles your feelings are always valid. however dont get lost in your funk! take time to mourn, but dont let it distract you from the beauty of the world around you

i mowed the lawn and watched my sister shower. now i'm just chilling having a beer. was a pretty productive day.

a day off is always nice, and its good that regardless of no responsibility you still went outside and saw the day!! those chickens are so cute!! im jealous of their sweaters
that is very productive, however i hope she consented to what you did! its not very nice to spy :(

we've showered together so watching her and talking isn't a big deal

as long as everyone involved is okay with it!!

some fucktard hit my car today fuck everything

im really sorry that happened! if they hit you does that mean they pay for it? if so thats a good thing! if not, though, i hope youre able to pay it off soon and get back on the road!!

GED kid here
Found out my father is a drunkerd who can't get his act together he's in Montana I'm in Florida so he seriously couldn't get farther away from me and I have had no other father figure in my life except my uncle who moved to atlanta and my great grand father was the only father figure in my life can't really stop thinking anyone I get close to goes away I really can't get close to anyone anymore I'm really lost in my life in crying right now thinking of him and I can't really stop my life is stuck I don't really know what to do anymore

im afraid that everyone passes some day. its a cruel truth we must live with, but though we lose people there are so many yet to meet! you can find new mentors and important figures in your life if you allow yourself to continue on. every day is a new chance to meet someone. you never know when the new person at work or the barista in your local coffee shop can become your favourite person. the social life of humans is a never ending cycle. if you dont let yourself love and be loved, you will stay in your funk forever!!

hey op thanks for the positivity.
my day was decent. nothing really happened, just exhausted cuz i'm stressed about exams I have in a week. finals. really stressed. god fucking damn it stressed. i kind of want to kill myself before it starts but hey, what if it doesn't go so bad? i guess i'll muster through it.

what about you? any problems in your life? how was your day?

of course! it makes me feel good to make others feel good :) hey if youre studying for finals that means youre almost free for the summer! if you can just manage the next two weeks youll have the time you deserve to build yourself back up to a better place.
my day was really good thank you for asking! i finally found someone to sublet my not-so-nice apartment so i can move to a better place so thats a huge weight off of my shouders!

I feel numb all over

i'm intrigued.
i wonder what you must be like irl. either
>an annoying hyper happy kid like spongebob that everyone fucking hates so much
or
>a nice person that i'd like being around because of the great overwhelming intensity of positivity
what are you like op?
pic reltaed its me

try grounding exercises like holding ice and sitting with your feet on the ground while pushing on your knees! count things in your room and reach out to loved ones to try and rekindle your feelings. it may take time to feel like yourself again but if you can get the energy to pursue it you will one day reach it and feel better

oh wow no ones ever asked about me before!! im actually a quite reserved, and my social anxiety makes me lash out and be snarky at people as a defense mechanism... i try my best to be a good person but it doesnt always work out. i just want to help people but im blocked by my own bad habits. however i believe everyone has a chance to be a good person. im just doing my best because its all i can do!

fascinating.
>the weird strange quiet kid with social anxiety we all know from school or work goes home to Sup Forums and makes this board that brightens up other people's lives using exclamation marks and hearts.

maybe you should step outside your comfort zone and break the chains of social anxiety op. rise above, reach the ubermensch. change yourself TODAY!

you can do it.

there's not just a good person in everyone, there's a great person. find yours this week user and anons.

GED KID AGAIN
Good night everyone if anyone wants to my kik is j4k3a10 thanks OP for you support

its become a bit of a nightly routine hehe
im branching out at a new job i got and am making good friends that understand me! i was in a bad place for a long time and things are really looking up :)
thank you

Why a moose? Nice moose though. Saved.

a youtuber i like did a video where he drew fans as d&d characters and i thought that drawing was cute hehe youtube.com/watch?v=GKo5sKlZGVM

>i thought that drawing was cute
seriously who are you, you sound like a very little person, are you small>>??

i'm 19 years old and i say i'm 5'6" but im probably more like 5'4".... i wear boots sometimes though so i feel taller B)

>5'4"
so cute aw