Do you like hungary?

do you like hungary?

No unless a Hungarian girl is dtf, then I pretend to like Hungary.

Yes, Altaic Bros.

Kind of conflicted because they don't like us.

romania is better

they are all evil bastards that cry >MUH RIHGTFUL CLAY

Not really. They are very racist.

Absolutely. They are our cousins.

Nigga you crazy. I know several Hungarians who've moved here, been to Hungary couple of times and never I've me a Hungarian who hated us. At most they are a bit jealous that we are richer than them.

Holy shit a talking monkey!!!!

>been to Hungary couple of times and never I've me a Hungarian who hated us. At most they are a bit jealous that we are richer than them.
>a bit jealous
>a bit
Nigga you're delusional, we'd murder you in your sleep for a few Euro coins.

i don't need to like Hungary, i've got Argentina right to the south
our very own tsundere girl

Why would I?

I like Hungarian cuisine

Eszem kutyát :)

Well at least there a pint of beer doesn't cost 5-7e.

Hungary is my countrfu

>only country in europe that loves poles

yes
based

>implying people in Hungary have money to drink in pubs or go to restaurants
Even if beer here has a reasonable price for you, for us it ain't cheap.

Tbqh we don't love them per say. We kinda pretend we like them, but in reality we feel completely indifferent towards them. They are Slavs and thus not to be trusted. And they live far too north for us to appreciate their culture or have much contact with them.
Their cuisine lacks spices and tastes really bland or outright gross ( like most northerner's), and they are kinda backwards, we are much more socially progressive and tolerant due to centuries of Austrian influence.

But we don't have any friends around our neighbors, literally everyone hates us, even Austrians, so we can't be picky. We need allies. Even if one country halfway across Europe shows the slightest bit of interest in us, we put on our smile and make it work, we praise their 'cuisine' and whatever goes for culture there, otherwise we're gonna stabbed in the back again, and no one is going to help us. As usual.

why are forints so useless? can you make a quick rundown on your economical history? when did everything go so wrong, WW1 or what?

I am hungry for Hungary

Magyar, push him off the stairs

t. sapér Vodička

>when did everything go so wrong, WW1 or what?

When they rode their ponies into the middle of fucking slavland.

After the democratic change of 1989–90, the forint saw yearly inflation figures of app. 35% for three years, but significant market economy reforms helped stabilize it.

wew

>when did everything go so wrong, WW1 or what?
Yep. And the communism didn't help any.

Also joining the EU was a huge mistake.

yes

It's okay
sometimes

ah i see, it was all combined
i would have loved a greentext story tho

Yes, very much. They are bros

Excelent post

Hi Northern Hungary, waddup

I hate it with a passion.

I hope the EU makes them dismantle their shitty fence so they can get a taste of migration.

Hungarians have big dicks

bathory was a righteous queen

As I understand the government is hellbent on giving foreign companies all kinds of leeways. This is to create jobs, but they are all shitty jobs. The money drains out of the country.

Trianon was a mistake

Yes but they should return back to mongolia desu

Thus thread is making me hungary

Transylvania is Hungarian clay

My nigga.

The Countess was a hero our country desperately needed, but she was unfairly punished for her patriotism.

We look up to you sister. Rest in peace.

no i dont like being hungry

ioi

>american education

öld meg magad

They are the Master race sent by the Aranyapácska to subjugate the lesser beings