/nzg/ - The New Zealand General

/nzg/ - The New Zealand General

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nrl/comments/67fakc/round_8_storm_vs_warriors_discussion_thread/dgpyn1n/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

any inverfags here?

:(

Hawke's Bay faggot reporting in

Oban here. been trying to get off this god forsaken island for too damn long

is that od bitch still there that feeds the kea's every night?

I used to work at Churchill

Jesus Christ.

Is the phone "book" still a laminated A4 sheet?

Cant even understand why anyone would want to live on that god forsaken island tbh, good luck with your journey out of that shit hole

there's an old hag at a coffee shop that makes my bacon roll every morning on my way to work. that's about as exciting as it gets down here

Dunedin reporting.

How was your ANZAC Day? currently watching the Warriros vs Storm. Hopefully they will in, would be great.

post the nudez of the bachelor grillz

>>warriors

got your back

HB repping here to faggot, whats good with you except aids

sth aklfags?

yep pretty much so far this game.

>and this season

dunedin here, slept through the alarm and missed dawn service rip.

went into hastings today and all the fucking niggers were out in force holy shit.

no

what channel is the game on?

dont lose sleep over it. they were fighting the wrong side

never seen a nigger in NZ in my life and i've been living here for 32 years

you must be blind or have an unusual definition of a nigger

good few in auckland

Just went to go for a walk but pretty sure there's a dead animal or something out by the driveway so pussied out walking past whatever it is and am back inside.

>had kfc for tea and feel seedy af

Sky Sport 2, alternatively, you can use the guide here to watch it.

reddit.com/r/nrl/comments/67fakc/round_8_storm_vs_warriors_discussion_thread/dgpyn1n/

>inb4 reddit fag
>this shit is useful af.

WHERE MY BOYS AT?!

Remuera reporting in. Work 2moro. Joy....

go back and take us a pic. remember to poke it with a stick, if you vomit take a pic of that too. Don't forget timestamp

like fucking clock work

do it pussy

oi Invergaygillssss

on stuff atm

Reports of shooting in Invercargill ... more soon

Dunners calling in

Is it bad to be addicted to caffeine :/ not even exams yet and it's at least 3 coffees as day

You again! Dont worry I totally get where you're coming from.

Balaclava reporting.I never planned to go down. Worked til 2am last night.

wasn't it one of the cunts that started the mobs funeral over the weekend? fuck i hate stings i avoid it as much as i can.

So thats why I hear sirens on Tay

i've seen this cunt in HB jail

yes.. dooo it. The dubs compel your very soul to comply with my request

>3 coffee's a day

that would be normal for any adult. lmao.

not sure but all the orchard niggers were off the leash today

cool whats his name? did he ask you for a smoke?

>3 coffees as day
are you literally 12

>addicted to caffeine
>3 coffees as day
>as day
Brah 3 coffees ant shit nigger

anyone here also an Act supporter?? It keeps surprising me how authoritarian the left is and how fucking annoying the right is these days

Just gimme that freedom plz

I saw 4 in a red car once, no shit.
Also you see them in shit hospitals and Unis

Palmy

I think youre the only cunt in NZ dumb enough to support Act

don't forget kfc & warehouse

Don't start on the eye, work your way up to it

ahahah legit those cunts are everywhere in stings man, i went past some place over there the other day and there was legit 30 of those cunt sitting in this car park or pacing, there must be free wifi there.

Lurking for return of molested user from Sunday night. I didn't stick around last night coz Russian fag shitted up the thread. Did molested user green text? He said he would come back.

I wanna bust a nut tonight to his story

i don't know his name, and nah didn't ask for a smoke, most the older cunts out there don't ask you for shit, its more the little shits trying to be tough and cool asking.

yeah. Also hurry the fuck up and do it.

Wrong guy lmao

>
i had an uncle who used to stick his finger down my ass when i was a kid. does that count?

The guy posting all those fantasy pics?

True.

>down my ass

what did he flip you upside down?
bet you pushed back to faggot

I thought that made no sense

Nice green text job

legit honestly when you hear on TV that a lot of maori in prisons, its legit there are in the middle north, but then it balances, as down south its mostly white cunts, and up north is mostly islanders and asians, and far north is maori and whites

No thats not hot. Sorry that happened to you mang.

This guy lived in Auckland or the Tron and has friend mum dragged him away and blew him when he was 13. He said 'more happens' but didn't return

Fuck they were real shitty pics too. He pissed me off so much I went and ironed my work shirts for the rest of the week.

You were probably a little cock tease

What dungeons you been in down south?

i second that.

Any pot for sale in Invercargill?

Chch mens & womens & dunners well milton now.

Fuck that, do meth

>mens
>womens
i mean as a guest of HRH obviously not a visitor

Are you locked up now?

don't answer that its the screw tryna trick you

Any of you Invers faggots know a Danielle Needham? Goes by Danielle Sarah on facebook, drives a purple integra or possibly a green WRX now?

oh nah never a guest man ive spent a couple nights when the place has been in lock down cause of cunts chimping out, but im a contractor bro so i just get that visit and fuck off back to the motel for the night

Trading Grace Neilan nudes for IDbro nudes

yer man im locked up now surfing this shit hole on my mac book pro getting my nails done from this tight prison trap

apparently she's a massive slut, even back when she was 13/14 she was known as the town bike. and not undeservingly. why?

Is that the super Christian chick who's married but obviously lesbian? She would be 27 or 28 now

meth is not that great for everyday use.. Its ok every now and then but keep it less than once a week or two. i like to sleep too much to take that shit all the time even though its kinda fun

he used to flip me over his knee so yes he used to stick it down my ass if you must know

doing some research for a bro who has been possibly fucked over by her. Claiming shes pregnant with his kid. Just digging around a bit to make sure he's not going to spend the next 18 years fucked with a kid that aint his.
Nah different chick brosef, she isn't a christian as far as I know.

Do you get sweet OT when your stuck there on lockdown?

Prove you have the nudes first.

makes total sense then did he make you smell it afterwards?

Nah you do it every day and you enjoy it more, it hijacks your brains reward system in a good way

okey dokey chief sounds like a lark. You should do some smuggling on the side..

fuck yes as soon as they tell you your in here for the night its straight double time if we didn't cause the problem plus away pay if you out of town.
Thats only happened like twice in 6 years once was the full night the other until 330-4 in the morning

not really we usually just both had a kek and then carried on with our days

he probably is. apprently she used to get mentioned in this thread quite a bit. a quote being "she'd fuck anyone with a car"

just make sure he doesnt sign any paperwork and gets a dna test asap. they can do ones while she's still pregnant.

Anyone here lift weights? Last few days I've been having good sessions

Yeah I do.

i have thought about that man some good deals going 500$ for a 50gram wrapped up in glad wrap bit of marmite keep it on the body and dump in the right cell lol but nah i have to much going good on the outside to get caught.
plus you'll always get that one cunt who will then say he'll rat you out etc. that how some of those guards get trapped into it.
way to easy, but huge risk.

Wouldn't surprise me if she is messing with him. Apparently she is showing now etc. He's quite well off, nice car, house etc so I am thinking shes got knocked up by some flatpeak loser and has latched onto the bro for money.
He has been told to not sign anything and request a DNA test ASAP. Even if he has to pay for it.
There are also nudes of her floating around here I believe.

A mates ex bf works for Honeywell and the word on the street is that he's been fucked over by doing a favour for some of the guys in Rimutaka and the bitches in Arohata. Wiring up their intercoms so they can charge cellphones etc. Cunts fucked.