One of my close friends who lives in another country is currently killing themselves on skype...

One of my close friends who lives in another country is currently killing themselves on skype. this image contains 48 200mg ibuprofen, 24 300mg aspirin, 48 500mg paracetamol. is this enough to kill me?

Killing yourself is beta male shit. Go outside and fuck some gangas faggot

No

how much more do i need

This

if you took all that your kidneys and liver would shut down and you would die in about a week

Shoot some ghetto-niggers, have some fun...

If you dont worship your life enough to take it, at least have as much killing spree euphoria as you can.

im tranny who was diagnosed psychotic.

/thread

If you're gonna kill yourself why don't you do some rad shit

Figure out where some bad criminals live and go take them the fuck out

Even if you die you die a hero

Just because someone diagnoses you doesn't mean you have the right to act like a faggot.

Go on a holiday spend all your money, work overseas. Your life is only as shit as you make it. Stop sitting at home and go do some reckless shit.

im limited by funds.

Take a shitton of LSD (700ug +), if its real it won't kill you, and take a gun outside while running down the street, the rest youll figure out by yourself.

No not enough and even if it is it will take 3-4 days of nothing but agony before you die.

Sell drugs then. You're going to kill yourself anyway.

"Limited"??? If you're gunna kill yourself spend what you've got left lol

how much more do i need

The Problem with ibu and Paracetamol is, it is not enuough medical agents in one pill. You would habe to take so mich, that it is not possible dir your stomach to keep it . You just puke ....And maybe later have a problem with your kidney and liver

i did on the last attempt

It is the most painful way to go, you would die when your liver enlarges to the size of a football in a week or so....

It's enough to kill you, but it will be a very slow and painful death. If you do this, get yourself to hospital so you can at least go out on some morphine, but there won't be anything they can do to save you.

A ~100ug tab on the street: 5$
6*160ug on the web: 36$

You can afford that for sure

Eat salt. Shitloads of salt. Eat salt until you die.

it will only fuck up your liver

They are going to have a week long headache from blood thinning

You even fail at killing yourself lol you're beta as fuck.

Stop making excuses and go live. All you've done is make excuses and its probably the reason you're so beta.

Yes you will die of liver failure which takes several days and is really really painful.

Assuming you don't just puke it all up of course

where the hell do i even get that

They actually can save you through intubation because you can't digest all those pills at once. And yes, they will check yr pooper.

It will be much worse off for you because you won't just be discharged, you will be kept in 4-point restraints and get a full psych eval.

This! +10
I once killed myself with salt. Was great.

Just fucking jump off a roof or something.

You can always jump to a pile of salt to be extra sure of dying

i'm scared of heights.

>trying to figure out how to kill yourself
>caring about what you're scared of
holy shit i would tell you to kill yourself but you're already trying so im just at a loss for words

fuck off cunt. also i live in australia, there is a significant lack of tall buildings or guns. OD'ing is about my only option there's fucking pillows over everything here

Go outside friday in the near of the clubs. If you live in a big city you will 100% be asked by a negro if you wanna buy some weed, maybe ur lucky and he has acid.

Whatsoever, if you dont want to get fucked over by a BBC, google "Silk Road 3", follow the tutorial and then order some good acid (do not trust anyone who sells blotters over 300ug, rather take a lot small blotters)

It will not kill you, not even in the slightest, but it will drive you crazy enough that a suicidal person EASELY could kill himself without any fear or pain.

fag. all you gonna do is kill your kidneys and liver then die slowly in a hospital.

Yes but it will be slow and painful if he doesn't throw it all up, the paracetamol will induce liver failure and kill him over a relatively long period of time. The ibuprofen will probably cause non-lethal intestinal and stomach bleeding, the asprin will make the bleeding worse since its a blood thinner. It's possible he could die from that alone, but if not the paracetamol will kill him over the course of a week or so if he doesn't get a liver transplant.

This wont be fun for him, that much is certain.

You live in Australia and don't know where to buy acid....

Further, just go jump off a fucking bridge. Can you climb or are you that retarded?

If you take all those pills you'll just vomit it up and end up with severe liver damage which means the rest of your life will be agonising pain.

>australia
are you fucking stupid
just go outside and let a spider/snake/crocodile bite you
you have the most poisoning animals in the world over there and you never thought about that? are you fucking stupid?

u don't know what depression is. if u have real depresssion u don't want to go to unknown territories.

if i have the aspirin, and cut myself would this work instead?

Do you know how hard it is to get drugs into Aussie land? It's basically a giant island with tight as fuck customs, everything over there is like twice as much as it is in the US.

Maybe if he will first eat the pills and then go play with a killing animals so he wont feel any pain?

no

after "I'm scared of heights" by op, would you be surprised by a
"Im scared of animals"

Maybe, maybe not. Bleeding out is usually a very lengthy and uncertain process.

Mate I live in Australia and know about 20 people who I could grab acid off in the next 30 minutes. I'm not even a regular drug user.

OP is just looking for attention, not gonna do it

NO!
The animal will die also because of the medicine

>Mate I live in Australia
No you dont, stop lying

Yeah sure just remember to down it with 2 litres of vodka

i can't, im an allergic.

No, that 100% won't kill you you fucking retard, it will only give you irreparable liver damage for the rest of your life...constantly reminding you that you're a dickhead who can't do any fucking research.

nice

I had depression.
Severe depression.
Tried killing myself with 16...
Lucky for me, i was not a smart child and tried to OD on acid (not possible), wich was a 30h-nightmare but after all flipped my life around...

kek

okay, how about the aspirin and 2 litres of vodka then, and cutting myself?

Yeah do something rad. Find crack dealers, rat them out.

Find child molesters, shit on their porch.

Or OP could have a psychotic break and kill other people instead of himself? You really shouldn't recommend suicidal people (and INEXPERIENCED sucidial people at that!) to take hardcore, heroic doses psychedelics. It's traumatizing and goes wrong more often than not.

Fuck you I thought those were LEGO, I was hyped as fuck

lol no

ITT
>Faggot on internet asks about shitty suicide attempt
>Insults people who aren't faggots who can easily get drugs
Youre awfully heroic for someone whos a suicidal gronk

shit in a child, molest a crack dealer

Mate im an Australian too. I dont agree with killing yourself (its the pussies way out) but couldn't you just hang yourself? If not get some mineral turpentine to wash those pills down.

>Maybe, maybe not. Bleeding out is usually a very lengthy and uncertain process.

you can only fuck up your kidneys with that shit.
wont kill you, do some fucking research and timestamp next time faggot

why not doing the "steve irwin" and let a animal kill you? and don't forget to livestream it

oh i counted about 3 different people pretending to be me for keks, it's kinda funny. i just wanna die though. they're helping a lot anyway

You're not even australian mate, this is an American website.

153,200 AUD - average cost for liver transplantation in Australia. 5000 AUD for gastric operation because of gastric blooding.
Holy shit, will you that other aussies should pay so much for your bullshit?

best way to go is to jump front of train. 120 km/h fast train.

So true

use a gun dick head. 45 hollow point or a shotty.

do the trains here even go that fast. they seem to slow down at any place you can get to the tracks easy and have a butt load of vision so it's hard to get onto the tracks without them seeing you

Couldnt you hang yourself? Maybe just wash the pills down with some turpentine and paint stripper. Or you could try sudden sniffing death. Spray some aerosol in a zip lock and take a massive breath of that while its still cold. That should do it.

Just walk up to all negros you can find and ask them if they have Flakka, PCB or Molly, if yes murder him and take all he has on him.

Hes for sure scared of ropes

You have to hide, then jump out and surprise them.

hanging is pretty fool proof
exit bag is least painful

What the fuck is with these excuses?
You can jump in front of a train if you want. Stop making excuses

should i do jazz hands or something too?

it's illegal to enter train tracks in my country.

how to kill yourself quick

1. seperate your head from your body
2. damage your brain fast and brutal
3. damage your heart fast and brutal
4. overdose on the right medication

it all boils down to "shut down your brain in the fastest way". cutting off/crushing your head is the best way.

Is it legal to kill yourself?

Jazz hands are optional.

Don't do it that way you can find a much more painless way. It's probably the worst method you could use.

yes

you need about 1 pill more to do the trick.

build a selfmade guillotine. something sharp that cuts with enough force into your neck that your head gets chopped off.

don't do it but i'm not here to judge you

no it's illegal in australia

oh noes OP is foiled!

don't tell me that the punshiment is death penalty.

life

At that point it doesn't matter I'd say

Oddly enough, no.

But the suicide is ruled an unlawful death, insurance doesn't pay out (most don't cover suicide anyway, but some won't contest if the death is merely suspicious), and anyone connected with the deceased can be fined/jailed if they knew the person was suicidal and didn't take 'appropriate preventative measures'

>INEXPERIENCED sucidial people
top kek

It would be extremely painful

>t. chemist

Dont just be a suicide statistic. Go fuck with a gang of niggers and have a cause againt niggers because of your glorious deed

Stream,
>tell him to become an hero not do one