What the fuck NFL?

>give LA two teams that no one gives a fuck about
>keep the one team that everyone in LA wanted out of LA

Fuck you, NFL. Thanks for sending us bullshit. No wonder the NFL is dying

>Caring this much about franchises while they don't care about you.

They are all literally the same, give Chargers a black uniform and they are the Raiders. You know this is true. American sports teams are soulless.

>it's the autistic LA Raider poster AGAIN

Move along, there's nothing of value here.

Keep your criminal fans out of here, Paco

NEVER EVER

As a Las Vegas native, I can't believe we're getting the raiders. I never thought I'd be a raider fan.

>raiders are finally good for the first time in two decades
>oakland is probably going to cave and build them a stadium

if the raiders were just shitty for one more year they'd be in vegas 100%

No they're not. They're moving to Vegas

Mark Davis is committed to Vegas

There's at least 9 other owners who aren't and see Vegas for the sham that it is.

Davis will move them by himself like his dad did

There have been anons posting here working for moving companies and sign companies that have confirmed that the Raiders have been moving their facilities to Vegas

29 other NFL franchises shall be relocated to Los Ángeles and the league shall be renamed from NLF to LAFL

No he won't. If he was anything like Al, he would've moved to LA even after losing out on it. Instead, he took third place like a bitch.

>There have been anons posting here working for moving companies and sign companies that have confirmed that the Raiders have been moving their facilities to Vegas
Are you actually dumb enough to believe anything and everything people say on a Malaysian crossdressing online discussion forum?

>Los Vegas Raiders

lmaoooooooooooo @ your life

>this is what chorgers fans actually believe

Hoooooooooooly kek

the record doesn't lie

I know plenty of people in Vegas confirming that there have been signs that the Raiders are moving there

It sure doesn't

>20 years later
>mexicans will still be butthurt that raiders aren't in LA

let's call it a draw

"No."

Why wouldn't we be?

I mean there's still a chance they come back, if Dean Spanos comes to his senses and realizes no one wants the Chargers here. And we at least have one LA Raider game/year

Vegas isn't a bad option though. And they're moving there. Most LA Raider fans would rather see the Raiders there than in Oakland

Are LA Raider fans reduced to rooting for the Raiders to move to Vegas?

Lmao have fun enjoying the playoffs in your couch

Has anyone ever wondered why the Bay Area has two teams?