Tell me about things youve seen i wouldnt believe

tell me about things youve seen i wouldnt believe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QefqJ7YhbWQ
bbc.co.uk/earth/story/20150928-ten-strange-lights-that-appear-in-the-sky
newscientist.com/blog/lastword/2007/09/lights-in-sky.html
independent.co.uk/news/science/huge-light-across-the-sky-leaves-thousands-of-americans-terrified-a6725866.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a black republican janitor

>tell me about things youve seen i wouldnt believe
I've seen starships on fire off the shoulder of Orion
I've seen c-beams glitter by the Tannhäuser Gate

All from memory, but I feel like they'll soon be lost
....like tears in the rain.

Time to log off and go shoot some clays

Boobs

>also, Vangelis

Hitler
live

lies

youtube.com/watch?v=QefqJ7YhbWQ

a naked woman...in my bed.

The sun and the moon, and even Mars
The Milky Way and fucking shooting stars
UFOs, a river flows
Plant a little seed and nature grows
Niagara falls and the pyramids
Everything you believed in as kids
Fucking rainbows after it rains

>starships
Attack ships, fuckwad.

You disgust me, gtfo

My wife once opened her eyes and only then realized her eyes had been shut for two minutes. She was not in any way asleep.

Unrelated occasion, she once had a full conversation with me while asleep in the car, then woke up mid conversation.

Apparently being able to lucid dream every night really blurs your sense of reality.

I watched a man trip over while running across a street and he was hit by (of all things) an ambulance.

That's interesting as fuck tbqh.

Nigger, I've seen so many things you wouldn't believe you wouldn't believe.
Pic related - one of them.

Saw a lady slip on a banana peel in downtown LA, I'm still pursuaded there was a hidden camera somewhere...

i have seen the paradise of love that came from looking at her and the hell that followed afterwards as i looked at myself

I once saw a billionaire let his 5 year old throw rocks at other people's cars just so he'd stop screaming and trying to punch strangers.

The Glory of andy's log...

So dreamy... so creamy... so wonderfully steamy!!!

Sounds like you need to try DMT

I shared a dream with a girl 10 years ago.
In my dream I was in my room reading a book and she stormed in and said "I'm not crazy."
The next day I talked to her and said "You had the same dream too didn't you?"
"We're not crazy."

To people that doubt me... look up Carl Jung's Synchronicity. Psychic dreams DO happen.

Not to get all /x/ in your thread, but I saw one of those "shadow people" once. I've never believed in ghosts or anything like that but it was as real as anything else I'd ever seen in my life. Scared the shit out of me.

Saw the Joplin Spook Light. AKA honest to god Will O' Wisp. Look it up. Its a thing.

Sounds like you need to kill yourself

Earth is the longest flattest planet no matter what state or country you travel by.

This is awesome

dad not hitting mom ( ._.)

Jfc

Meteor in Texas. Shit lit up the sky for a couple seconds.

I once saw my schizophrenic neighbour take all his clothes off, run around masturbating in the street and then attempt to jump over his fence. You might believe it; I just wish I hadn't seen it.

I saw my wife eating shit and loving it. it was fucking disgusting. pic related

lana del rays vagina

An intelligent, rational woman

I watched two Russian hookers suck a dog's dick for about $500 each

what's in the booooooooooox???

Did it taste like Pepsi-Cola?

Saw someone pop their femoral artery when I was about 8, that was messy. Drugs are dangerous, kids.

Been hostage two times
See gun against my head in both occasions
It's not that bad

holy shit how did you know

>she has a thing for drinking pepsi with her pussy, gives it that nice sticky feeling and makes dick taste sweet after

happiness

I did say it was from memory, which fades as I approach my 7th decade. I didn't take the time to Google it, like you did in the 27 minutes after my post.

>b
You're pretty repulsive yourself

I have a memory from my childhood. I was really young when this happened/didn't happen. Must have been a dream.

>walk inside kitchen
>look out window
>i see earth up in the sky, instead of the moon

Seen The Dave Clarke Five, Black Sabbath, Pink Floyd (with Rogers onboard), ELP, Curved Air, Joe Cocker, Sinead O'Connor, Elbow, Huey Lewis, all live.

None of you will ever be able to match or repeat that. You may see other bands; you may criticise my choice of bands to see, but none of you, none, will ever be able to repeat that combination.

I've seen an actual UFO.

It was in 2008. I was in 8th grade and the entire rest of my class was outside watching some 5th graders do a revolutionary war reenactment.

Then, I spotted something in the sky. It was this little solid black line. It was shaped like "I". It was completely stationary in the sky. Then it started changing shapes while still staying in the same spot. There were no visible mechanical parts or any possible way for it to be changing shapes like that. It changed to several shaped. Some straight, some curved. By this point I had already subtly pointed it out to a friend who then not so subtly pointed it out to the rest of the 8th grade. Everyone was looking at it and talking about it.

Our teachers were less concerned about the fucking UFO and more concerned with us making so much noise. It was a catholic school, so you probably know how they are.

This is a very real thing. I've tried finding videos or stories of other people seeing something similar. It seemed to be very high up in the sky.

I can't remember what exactly happened when/if it left. If it did, it probably just quickly went above the clouds or something.

So a brief description. Solid black object floating in the sky starts changing shapes in an impossible way.

I once saw a hammered woman try to chat a fella up, only to realize that she was about to be sick. Whipped around, vomited in handbag, turned around and kept going like nothing happened. The look of shock, horror and disgust in his eyes is something I'll never forget.

my sister giving my father a blowjob. went back to sleep. to this day sister denies it ever happened.

i was 6 btw.

>I've seen an actual UFO.
No you haven't. You may have seen an unexplained phenomenon.
>ib4 area 51 and Roswell credulous faggots

do you think that's a big deal because the bands have broken up or lost members?

But, who fucking cares?

You could stop jerking to random girls and instead go to s.n.a.p.c.h.a.t.y(.)me and get anyones nudes.

ayy lmao.

>do you think that's a big deal
No. Just an on-topic and completely accurate post crafted to get the mindless little denizens of this shithole to respond.

Congratulations on being the first

Ugh I can just fucking see your twerpy little frame and over inflated ego jockeying for attention and recognition everywhere you go. I bet you're like 5' 8" and nearly bald

You're a moron.

>But, who fucking cares?
Nobody, and nor should they. Congrats on #2

Also see

an unexplained phenomenon? Like what?

I saw an object and 30+ other people saw the same object. Couldn't identify it. It was flying/floating. Therefore UFO.

When I was like 5-7 years old I witnessed a man slash another mans kneecap off and I was literally 20 feet away of the incident. I can still picture the blood splattering on one of the neighbours door in the complex.

And no; 6'3" and all my own hair

I forgot to mention that the weapon used was a huge machete.

ufo motha fucka

Ok I got one for you.

>be me, ~22 years old
>father and brother come to visit me at college
>they stay in a hotel room
>I stay the night, share a bed with my brother ~20
>Wake up in the middle of the night
>dad is rolled over in the other bed, facing us, covers pulled off
>masturbating furiously
>I roll over, he covers up quickly and stops
>a minute or two later he rolls back over and starts up again
>we're facing each other.
>I roll back over, my back to him now
>now he really starts going to town
>I lay there and listen to my dad finish while my brother sleeps peacefully

something no person should ever have to suffer through Sup Forums. Was he masturbating to me? Us? A hard, hard thing to overcome in our relationship. I'm convinced if I'd been born a girl I'd have been molested or worse growing up.

you stupid fuck

>an unexplained phenomenon? Like what?
I don't know. That's why it was unexplained. It was above the horizon, but that doesn't mean it was "flying"

UFO has a particular implication, which is what you wanted to portray, as
>"I saw something black in the sky and I couldn't work out what it was"
isn't likely to get you any responses.

The Fate of the world is in the hands of a Korean Psychopathic Narcissist and an American Moronic Narcissist

remember, with narcissists, nobody else matters.

I saw a faked facetime suicide on liveleak, and lots of kekking and butthurt on Sup Forums

I've seen trolls reduce all of life and love to bitter triviality....and I was not surprised at all

The beautiful sight of nice round teen ass in front of me as I was about to penetrate that pussy when I lost my virgnity to a 9/10
Was so cash. Get instant hard on thinking of it.

>I'm convinced if I'd been born a girl I'd have been molested or worse growing up

not that there's anything wrong with that........?

What

I'm telling you exactly what I saw. It's not my fault it was a black object in the sky. What, does it have to be a cartoon flying saucer with a little green boy piloting it?

Also to be more specific about the shapes. The object was able to make things like triangles and squares. It wasn't just a line curving around.

Saw orange lights in the sky when I was canoeing. It was at night and I was just looking in the right spot to see one orange ball of light just appear in the sky, then another one appeared above it, then two more appeared but at the same time. It made the shape of an upside down L, then they all disappeared at once. Don't really know what to think of it, don't know if its military or aliens. Don't know which would be worse.

Why is this hard to believe at all o_O
Half of America voted Republican.

she knows you have no pix......

>I'm telling you exactly what I saw.
Yes. An unexplained phenomenon. Description follows......
Also, you were about 14.

My friend was standing about seven metres away from me in the middle of a storm and I threw a crisp (potato chip for ameritards) in his direction, and the wind blew it directly into his mouth.
Deformed, bald animal-type-thing crawling through a hedge on a night out with friends. Two others confirm it so I know I wasn't seeing shit.
Man molesting a kid on a bus full of people. Didn't really click as to what I'd seen until I was off the bus some time later.

I have conversations with my wife while she sleeps. She never remembers them.

They are short. Her responses are reactive, not exploratory....kind of like some daft Ai

wat

>don't know if its military or aliens
Neither

Another credulous faggot
>hurr durr, I saw something in the sky I couldn't explain, it must be the military of a UFO
Some examples

>bbc.co.uk/earth/story/20150928-ten-strange-lights-that-appear-in-the-sky

>newscientist.com/blog/lastword/2007/09/lights-in-sky.html

>independent.co.uk/news/science/huge-light-across-the-sky-leaves-thousands-of-americans-terrified-a6725866.html

>Implying Americans vote

How would my age matter? Teenagers aren't braindead monkeys. Do you not have any memories or something?

Also if it is an unexplained phenomenon, how can you be so sure it wasn't a flying fucking object. Especially when you never saw it yourself.

you.

I don't know why that other guy is arguing with you so much. It sounds like a pretty remarkable story to me.

>Teenagers aren't braindead monkeys
They are these days

Also, life experience and critical thinking skills are underdeveloped

Your mind is a window on the wall, kinda like the matrix.

>Also if it is an unexplained phenomenon, how can you be so sure it wasn't a flying fucking object.
I can't. More importantly, nor can you. So unless independently confirmed as a UFO, it remains an unexplained phenomenon

I held a rock that was over a BILLION years old.

Human sacrifice.
Dogs and cats living together.
Mass hysteria.

Thanks. It would definitely be a story I would make sure to tell on my death bed. My favorite part is how I wasn't the only one who saw it. Helps make me seem less crazy lol

Do me do me!
I saw a UFO in Pennsylvania once. It was a big silver object changing shapes subtly. Then it seemed to just vanish.

Your in every thread and offer this despite the context. I would if I fucking could.

By it's nature you cannot confirm a UFO. If you identify it, it is no longer an Unidentified Flying Object.
This aint rocket science.

Impossible, the Earth is only 10,000 years old

>Do me do me!
See my previous skeptical replies. Rinse and repeat

This is true. However, there are the implications around the words "flying" and "object"

story?

I was haunted once. A ghost would stay near my computer and watch me. Haven't seen her since I moved out of my mothers house.

the holocaust

Family runs a jewelry
In third world country
So... you can see what happens

You've seen the holocaust?