Creepy bread. Show me the creepiest shit you have

Creepy bread. Show me the creepiest shit you have

check' em

the art that inspired alien

This is kinda creepy but may have a rational explanation.

the whole sound of footsteps thing sounds a bit bullshit, but yeah, the way she's looking to the side would actually look like she's looking behind you, which is pretty creepy.
The way her eyes are wide open and that smile kind of makes her look scared and almost paralyzed, which only adds to the creepiness.
Also the black background.

I came to this thread for the sole purpose of asking you one question.

lolwut?

that's a good one
as for explanation. creepy pasta, and the brain sees eyes looking at something, therefore the brain imagines something must be there. subconsciously or not. or whatever

WANT SUM FUCK?

The facial expression is so detailed that is she seems to be staring at someone. Of course your brain rationalizes it the way someone stands behind you and when you notice there's no one there, your mind plays tricks on you by adding the sound.

moar

I have several more that has text.

This would be an interesting video game

Pretty fucking typical urban legend that has got out of hand by big mouthed idiots. Interesting nonetheless but obvious bullshit.

The KKK part makes no sense because they're quite a religious group that believes in God.

Yeah, the same thing as with nazis. They just had to make up some boogie man to spice up the story.

I agree

This is great, so much going on

>follow 9gag on google+!

nigga get outta here at least crop that shit damn

Shitty shop is Shitty

I have saved all of my stuff from here and dont give a shit if someone gets butthurt over it. You can always fuck off or post somethnig better.

takes 2 seconds to fix it fgt

Faggot

Sup Forumsro I shit myself when it moved
why is that so creepy anyway fucking kek

Saved.

why would they get butthurt?
these artworks are amazing

Because it said 9gag at the bottom of it. Even if those places are cancerous, I'm not going to bother and point that out.

this thread is neither creepy nor scaty

this is a masterpiece work of art.
very creepy but all these fags are just claustrophobic schizophrenics

is this supposed to be sleep paralysis?

oooohhhh i see...
well just pretend you didnt see that at the bottom and you'll be fine

getting some John Podesta vibes from this

No idea. Even if this art had some deeper meaning, it hardly opens up to everyone else.

H.R. Giger

What the fuck

Last one. Human nervous system.

Sauce?

my basement

>name my band Sup Forums

Nice feet

Ņ̵̶͇̲̭̯̳̬̼̼͈͕̘̯͉͎͢͠ͅ ͚̞̻͟ͅĮ̷̣̘̥̻̰̯̰̜ ̷̬̲̤̫̭͇̙̹͓͓̩̝͎̰͔̻̹̖C̵̨̯̝͍͇͙̺̱͚̜͔͚̞̠͙̮̜͎̭ͅ ͏̡͖̺̟̮̱͖̟͎͖̠͔͕͠ͅE͏̵̯̝̬̞̞̱͙̪̫͉͚̣̭̰̤͕ ̞̦͈͢͟͟ ̸̶̨̲͕̱̹̞̲̗̪͓͈͓̖̠̖̗̤̫̬͜ͅ ̡̧̭̤̖̱͍͔̳̪̫̲̻̖̰̥͉̟͈́͟ ̴̶͓̟͙͖̥̰̲̣̤́͜F̷̨̡̛̼̼͉̟͘ͅ ̴̶̩͈͔̟̤̖̘̤̥͉́͟E̸̴̼̱̻͉͕̺͚̹̳̟͎̰̠̣̼̰̹̕͘ ̡͖͈͕̳̠̫̻͇̬̣͎͖̞͞E̵̢̺̖̬͙̯̝͔̕͢͠ ̧̱̱͇͍̖̙̼̝̱͔̭̰̭̦̖̕͘͝T̝͚̙̗̯͢͜͡͝͡

but it doesnt matter what stands at the bottom if the material is good, you fucking moron. i get the 9fag bashing and everything, but this was actually good for once, so why cant you get over it after pointing it out once you stupid faggot?

Just stand with your back to the wall

dont stare for too long

this is actually a photo, its an animal that lives underwater

Her ass is on the wrong side...

>her

I'm pretty sure that's a man.

i think you were pertaining to that other user who told you it take less that 2 seconds
chill bruh