Are big cocks degenerate? Why do girls like big cocks so much? Redpill me on big cocks

Are big cocks degenerate? Why do girls like big cocks so much? Redpill me on big cocks.

you got enough bait to reel in moby dick, buddy.

trolling is a art; subtlety man. subtlety.

girls like the idea of big cocks
but that goes away when they're getting punched in the cervix

girls want ever moar, it's never enough. moar moar moar says the whore

>upset cocklet

Lengthwise I'm at 7 inches, would probably be more if it didn't curve to the left a bit

how does that make sense?
whether it curves or not, the length is the same you idiot

That's so true, Ive experienced that countless times. I dont now how often I had to stop because she suddenly started crying. No shit.

how big are you>

lol@stoppin, i'd start choking her while fucking her and make her never forget it lol

28 cm easily

t. 6 incher

>that
>hitting a cervix
lmfao

I'm about 6 inches and most girls complain if I go balls deep. Believe me all this huge dicks, nigger dicks is only popular on the interwebs. In real life not so much.

>In real life not so much.
most dicklets think this

Huge-cocked stud reporting in. Chicks love my girthy niner. I've had multiple competitions where they see who can throat the most, using different colored lipstick to make their mark.

Honestly I do think women like the idea of a big cock because it speaks masculinity and maybe even fertility . But it's not practical and is slight fantasy. Not to mention you have countless men projecting their insecurities into the world and claiming big cocks left and right. So it's becoming kind of a norm to have a big dick or to at least pretend like you have one. Being an actual guy with close to 9 inches all my ex lovers love the idea of me having a big cock but it's way different when we actually have sex and most normal woman cant fit more that 6 inches before it becomes uncomfortable. Meh I dunno I mean im glad im large vs small. But then again who really gives a fuck

Some girls can take it others can't. I had one girl who was loose but shallow, i would bottom out a lot but never really fill her up. Another girl really fucking tight and it hurts her at first every time we start but she can take things in deep

sigh...another day, another dick thread on /b..only constant is the replies and arguments.

your dick looks way too similar to mines and it's scaring me

I mean let's face it. Money and cars out ranks cocks any day so I mean technically anyone can be successful with the ladies and not have a huge one.

i'm a small guy

women love big cocks, get over it

Keep living the lie...

how long is that?

I've had a girl take a mold of my dick.
My ex used to take pictures of it next to her face and arm and "accidentally" ledt the camera out bunches of times and all her sorority sisters started hitting me up.

I can go balls deep in her asshole and really slam it home but not in her pussy that starts knocking at the back of her cunt which she finds uncomfortable. No worries I just give her 2/3rds and she is happy

lol yo where are ur balls at bro?

I'm almost 50 years old and have fucked close to 200 assorted sluts.

>keep jacking off to nigger dicks cucklets

>50
>still an edge lord autist
kek

>Are big cocks degenerate?

and there we go. The word "degenerate" really has become a truly meaningless meme now

Wifey is 4'11" and I'm packing seven thick inches. Her facial expression when I ram it in never gets old.

thats flacid you mongoloid

That's disgusting, you are sociopathic pond scum.

>flacid
no that's your erectile dysfuntion you dicklet geriatric faggot

>says the anonymous virgin

see

>thinking a 50 year old loser can offend me
lmfao try again gramps

r e k t

AMA. I'm hung.

>shaving that much
hung and gay

No you wouldn't you neckbeard faggot. Stop living in your fantasy world.

Loser? Ouch!

>try harder kiddo

Bisexual. I have a girlfriend fortunately. Most wouldn't know what that's like. Including you. Dicklet. :^)

hot
give
more

it would still be the same length you silly billy

>using the same reply as me
so you are:
geriatric
cuckold
alone
unimaginative

must be a real winner, old lad

>> 50 and still on Sup Forums

Fucking old ass loser

>thinks he's special for having his first girlfriend
exactly what a numale would say

oh I forgot

>here's some nigger dick for you to jack off to

First?

Gr8 b8.

>old geezer keeps saving black dicks on his pc to try and rustle my jimmies
im laffin uncontrollably you dusty old faggot

can you just post close ups of cock?
your body is horrible

lmfao

And still I've fucked at least 199 more women than you ever will.

>if you count your Mom

Sure honey

Samefag

24 posters for the last 12 replies

Upset little dick

you mad cuck?

No, but being a cutfag is

He is now

>50
>mom jokes
lel

i think you'll find most gay men care about penis size. women can't even do basic addition, they only care about how much money and how attractive you are (to make others jealous).

Girth size?

Does "redpill me" mean "I need to be told what to think"?

I'm a generous 6"5ish, and my gf decided to tell me one day that 1 ex partner was longer but thinner, and another was shorter but thicker. She told me she prefers mines the best, but I think she's a fucking liar. I didn't need to hear that shit.

Actually if you believe huge cocks are the thing, you've been cucked by jews and are living in their world now, faggot. You copletely lost touch with reality at this point. Kys and do the world a favor

>Why do girls like big cocks so much?
It reminds them of their fathers when they were little

l got a 9 inch dick and am completely shredded, l would rob you and fuck your woman infront of you, you cuck, you would enjoy it l bet.

>28 cm easily
>image

Either you got one or you don't

You have a beautiful dick, dontchu let that succubus get you down

Thanks user

I heard talk of big peni, just had to chip in that i have one

tell the stupid bitch to put it in her mouth

Fact

Cock size seems to be something men talk about more than women do

> small
> don't

Mitch?

Big cocks are not degenerate.

Cut cocks, however, are.

?

Well golly gee faggot, not everybody is willing to bust out their TI-84 to do some calculus on the size of their dick

Looks like it was tipped in acid up to one third.

>measuring length
>calculus
literal nigger

WTF that's my friend's cock. How did you get this pic OP?!

>not everybody is willing to bust out their TI-84 to do some calculus on the size of their dick

you don't need a fucking calculator to figure out the length of something stays the same no matter what way it's positioned you autist

No point in having a cock that big when the Jews removed its most sensitive parts.

Mitch?

Lol 1st the size of the 0.0% photoshopped picture!!

tfw everyone here takes pride in having a big cock while being cutfags

they have cocks crafted by the jews for women's pleasure alone, but not their own

having a big dick is shit most of the time , you cant go full at it with women so u spend half the time listen to them go ooooccch too much take it out a bit , its shit trust me , ppl who say i got a big dick and its great are talking shit

>Redpill
gbt/pol/ faggot

>>they have cocks crafted by the jews for women's pleasure alone, but not their own
>uncut loser worries about the pleasure of cut master race
>still a virgin
haha

>implying being cut is a race
>implying everyone isn't born uncut
>implying cutfags are too weak to admit mommy let them be mutilated when they were helpless and most vulnerable, and now sexual cripples for life

Kekd