Is the fleshlight any good?

Is the fleshlight any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice, but a pain to clean after every use. I've bought two and threw them both out after a few months.

just download tinder.

>nice, but a pain to clean after every use
This

Yes

Fucking awesome, takes 5 mins to clean

wow a pain to clean ?? how lazy are you fux ?
how hard is it to run hot water thru it for a minute ??...now wonder why you cant get a girlfriend ...
these feel almost as good as the real thing...I have three , easy to hide and easy to clean ..no drama... get one ...

>easy to hide
No they're not, they're huge

do your parents sweep your room everyday? Just hide them in a drawer or a box or somehtin.

They're alright for starters, OP. The novelty wears off after some time but its nice to have. Just keep it clean and fresh and you're good to go.

Maybe yours needs to be, lucky guy

lol you're just fuckin stupid then
does your mommy check in your dresser drawers or in the back of your closet ?...maybe between your mattress ?...and why is your mommy checking for shit in your room ?? how old are you like 12 ?

these threads always have outdated opinions from like 1999 and a pic of the oldest fleshlight model from like 1842 is posted every time.

the new shit is ONAHOLES and they can be flipped inside out to be cleaned and still maintain integrity. i've had mine for like a year or 2 and it's in the same condition when i got it and they only cost 50$, not whatever stupid up marked fleshlight costs and no you don't need to import, there are shops in America and UK that carry them now.

huge ?? really ?? how small is your penis ??

Bad dragon is where it's at

Tenga Spiral

Let mum find it, then break down in tears about how depressed you are that you can't find a girlfriend has pretty or nice as her. See where it goes....

Bad Dragon is the only real choice for onaholes these days
I have a black Janine and a Black dragoness muzzle
I need me a black duke butt and a medium black dragon cock

>the new shit is ONAHOLES

The Sophie is amazing imho.

Kek autists like to proudly display their fleshlight

gets boring quick. plus maintenance gets tedious.

so what is your point ? are you one of those guys that still thinks having a pocket pussy means you are a beta and cant get laid ?
and you wonder why you fail at life .

Just got one last week, Fucking amazing! not as good as the real thing but fuck going back to a hand, can be annoying to clean if you have housemates or family living at home, my main concern is when the lady friend finds it and is like why do you have a pussy on a stick.... Just fucking do it you cuk

I assume u gotta lube these up?

You know what's better than a fleshlight? An actually pussy on an actual girl, which is fairly easy to get.

Are you lost young man?

ya
but sometimes you need to practice so you don't blow a load in the first 30 seconds . so the girl can get hers while "on your cock" unless of course you subscribe to the fuck that philosophy , in which case go luck with that reputation.

Thats super nice input, but that wasnt the question.

Fleshlight is pretty huge. I didnt like it. Fleshlight Pilot or preferably the Go are better choices. Word of warning if your thick the go is to tight to use in the case. Its designed for normies, the pilot is fine, the fleshlight regular is kinda loose get a butthole for any real fuckabilility.

tl:dr buy a go. Even if your too big pop the sleeve & its still a good wank. Also super easy to clean compared to pilot/regular.

Except I know where my fleshlights been you aids ridden cuck.

Boring, clunky, pain to clean, doesn't feel that good either imo. Had three, used them maybe 4 or 5 times with my gf, binned them all.

bought the riley reid pussy/ass about 5months and loving it

easy to clean idk why these people are bitching they must bought the shitty cheap ones buy high-quality ones and ur good

they are good at the start but break to easy if to small plus you need lube other wise you will get "newly wed" disease from the friction , so you NEED to clean them alway other wise you will get thrush

>easy to hide

From who? Still live with rents? Kys

Hot water. 2 minutes. Clean with soap once or twice a month. Not that hard. This is what happens when you don't clean it ever.

i got a decent sized album

Yeah but You have to air dry them and powder them or You might as well be fucking a hairy dusty puddle of jello.
(I'v had mine for æ year noe still fresh and new feeling)

Actual girl...
>drama
>disease
>bitchy
>possible pregnancy
>wants "cuddle time"

Flesh light,
>quick n easy
>quiet
>no drama/bitching
>clean and chuck in corner when done (no cuddle time)

Hard choice...

Do you still ... use it?

Moar

these are probably saves from old threads read his timestamp

Crap, sorry, newfag here ...

>implying cuddle time is a bad thing tho
Virgin detected

That isn't even mold, wtf is that?

shit can give u aids

Dude, just buy a new one, one that can be turned inside out for cleaning they make those.

yeah this is the thing. If you are concerned about being found out about then this is the reason why you want to have one in the first place. You wanna tell me you would be a faggot about it and be ashamed that you fuck a piece of plastic? Yeah then you probably deserve no better.

Guess you don't have a life outside of whatever your woman wants...she probably cheats on you constantly cuck.

the "watch" you are wearing

What are you stuck in time faggot?

A post worth for triples

Does the kind matter are some kinds better then others

Dude, buy a new one, a clean one.

alright boys thats the last of my fleshlight saves enjoy

Those niggas gave their fleshlights aids.

Fleshlights are alright but nothing special. Most Onaholes are better, as they attempt to mimic an actual innards pussy (Some are just outright weird).
Cleaning is simple, but the drying is the difficult part if you own one with a tight hole. The worst thing you want to happen is sticking your dick in mold because you didn't fully dry it out after use.

>when the lady friend finds it and is like why do you have a pussy on a stick....
"Why do you own a rubber dick?"
Quickest way to end the conversation.

I got a cheap one that looks like a dumbbell. It's double ended vag and ass. I can't last more than 3 minutes in the bloody thing.

I run water thru it RIGHT AFTER I've cum then hang it on a coat hanger under a jacket to dry out.

4 months old and still good. Never powdered it. Get some good lube.

Just wash it out with clean water and every now and again a little mild soap. Don't waste any money on those products they claim you need.

>mild soap
>corn starch

Baby shampoo is what I use, works great, no problems.

youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho
Watch this if you haven't yet.

Friend has one that looks like a travel mug. It was on a shelf for months, I never thought twice about it.

Don't cum into it. Rinse it out after you use it with tapwater. Takes 20 seconds.

Practice your pullout game too

clearly stated all over the website that soap destroys the polymer

don't use soap

just take out the inside sleeve and shove the tap in your bathtub in it, while running mildly hot water through. Count to 20 and you're done.

tenga flip zero
or
bad dragon sofia?

>Easy to get

Which makes it completely boring and uninteresting. It's not like you can fuck a catgirl or some dragon maid.

>Implies that being a virgin means you cannot understand what is good and what is bad.