Confidential timesheet, have fun guys:

confidential timesheet, have fun guys:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lhs8d2XSRcP_IhAhjLWQCGm07JcG2Mu76VR40zc8h1k/edit#gid=1324188013

Other urls found in this thread:

luminus.be/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

rr

What's on it?

It's a timesheet alright. Some dick has left it open to all. Can't wait to see it ruined.

what is it? post a screenshot

>klant was boos dat hij te laat werd terug gebeld zijn ideale vsf is 61€ ipv 52€

kek
Do we know who it belongs to?

Haven't a clue. OP Oi!!!

i have no idea what this is, no emails or anything good..

get emails -> create splash page -> fill page with ads -> mass email splash page -> profit

Anyone know how to make a never ending amazon affiliate cookie? Thats where the REAL moneys at.. now that the Youtube money train is ended. making top 5's and top 10's compilations and highlight reels made me about $2500-$4000/month now it makes me $300 if im lucky. Fuck pewdiepie for ruining the youtube party money gravy train.. theyll never overpay people like that again. Literally 1hr gathering clips, 1-2hr editing clips + posting worked like a fucking charm. The best was when you could merge it with some current event thats being searched like crazy TOP 10 THINGS YOU DIDNT KNOW ABOUT NORTH KOREA! boom! theres a couple hundred bucks a day minimum.. I usually bought some subs to start my channels out though just to get them going.. you cant do that anymore.. youtubes too sketched out about it. I have no idea how channels like toys and tiaras fucking viewbot so many views without getting banned... I cant even imagine the sickening amount of money you could make viewbotting WITH advertisements up.. you'd be Coby Persin, and own 3m worth of cars which were all bought with fraud and copyright infringement. *

Someone's fucking with it right now

past job or something?
u got fired?

It's Dutch. It is a sheet of who she called and who she needs to call back. I would guess it belongs to a telemarketer

yep

yut

this is golden
does it belong to a company OP?
would be weird if they didnt save it offline every now and then

luminus.be/
This is the company it belongs to.

what do they do?

It may sound stupid but there are no better way to learn:

What are you suppose to do with that ?

it seems that they are an energy provider, part of EDF group in Belgfium.

time to sell?