You'll never be a normie Chad fucking your 8/10 Stacy gf all summer while this plays in the background after a nice day...

>you'll never be a normie Chad fucking your 8/10 Stacy gf all summer while this plays in the background after a nice day of beach

youtube.com/watch?v=sjle_ZI4elo

Any surefire ways to kill myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WCwNR5Bfdjs
youtube.com/watch?v=o4xTXB30hCQ
youtu.be/FcpTLihMcm4
youtu.be/fNguMMTtz1Q
youtu.be/R0LWpoS3M8M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You've already got the normie part down, just lift some weights and you'll be there in no time

Summer is the loneliest season of them all.

At least comfy dream pop makes it tolerable.

youtube.com/watch?v=WCwNR5Bfdjs

sounds deppresing af

You can fuck off to r/incel or /r9k/
Posters from those places should be lobotomized no questions asked

>normie part
>rots all day in bedroom
Pick one

Also gym will not work. My chest is uneven, im 5'8'', and im near NW2 hairline, also my mind is dead because im 27 with no experience.

I just wanted to have hot girls on summer nights ridding me while mainstream music plays.

I am already dead. I'll spend another summer inside with nothing to do.

>not sitting outside, listening to dadrock summer songs, drinking beer, and imagining you're a 65 y/o who had a great fun life but just never settled down with a wife

I dont know how you boyz manage to get through summer desu

>you'll never have an album associated with fond nostalgic memories of you relaxing and hanging out with your gf without a care in the world during the summer following high school graduation

no other sound makes me more depressed about missed sex and days spent with a dreamy qtpie than this one

youtube.com/watch?v=o4xTXB30hCQ

i cant even click on it

Their new album wasn't that good, but then again it has this song ;_;
youtu.be/FcpTLihMcm4

youtu.be/fNguMMTtz1Q
The part around 6:30 is the only piece of music that brings me close to tears.
It combines with the thumbnail and gives me that nostalgic feel like I'm in that beautiful beach during sunset but still feel like total shit because I'm alone and unloved

>nw2 hairline

so glad I don't know what terms like this mean

That's a great choice. Only Heather was my favorite for a while, and really reminded me a of qt. But Disappear Always has become more and more relevant in my life.
Life of Pause (the song) was also really great.

Lift weights dude, it feels good and fills in gaps of time in a healthy way. Doesn't make you any more normie though

youtu.be/R0LWpoS3M8M

Similar emotions for the vanity of an average guy haunting qt's

well on his way to being bald

>tfw coming home from the beach with girl I was dating at the time
>tfw she was playing music
>some shoegaze came on (Lush, to be specific)
>I looked over to see her sleeping peacefully in the passenger seat looking beautiful as ever
>tfw that's when I knew she was the one

>tfw recently going to get pizza with her
>end up dosing off a bit since I was a bit high
>Get woken up to the sound of her playing DG

>tfw we met at a Toro y Moi concert

I hope you all find someone like ger.

>tfw when you're a chad who loves different kinds of music and fucks a stacy open minded enough
feelsgoodmaaan.jpg

>claims chad status
>doesnt post a pic or posts and pic and he's a 6
every time

/r9k/ should be nuked. I doubt anyone there is above 90 IQ. Saddest part about it is that they are the delusional normies in "retard's clothes".

virgin detected.

/r9k/ isn't even a thing anymore, now it's either '''''''''''fembot'''''''' attention whore threads or >tfw no gf(male) threads

wannabe alphas are objectively the worst people on earth

Literal 1/10 song. Fucking a Stacy gf would get ruined with this playing.