Where can I watch live stream of the nuclear annihilation of America???

Where can I watch live stream of the nuclear annihilation of America???

Hi guys. As you know, the USS Carl Vinson is on its way to the Korean peninsula along with a strike group and some Japanese boats.

This will surely lead to military conflict and North Korean will annihilate USA.

Where could I watch a livestream of the mushrooms clouds over Washington DC?

Thanks in advance :)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/04/24/world/asia/north-korea-trump-china-xi-jinping.html?referer=https://www.google.co.uk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Depends. What country are you from?

north korea government is smart enough not to fuck with usa directly.

San Escobar

>thinking this little dick teletubby gook can come remotely close to hurting America
lmfao

America is overstretched. A nuclear strike from North Korea would crippling neoconservatives US to its knees.

Then the DPRK will launch bio weapons

Your English is broken and the fact that you think North Korea can nuke the US is fucking retarded.

Fat America will die.

DPRK has more than just nukes. They have a shit tonne of conventional ICBMs, SLBMs, bio weapons, sarin tipped warheads... The list goes on.

A couple nuke strikes would cripple us power grid and Whitehouse. DPRK will then finish US with its chemical bio and conventional forces.

Hey man I just wanted to to know website where can watch live stream video of American becoming a dusty mushroom

US isn't overstretched lol. Not to mention a retard with a paper clip and a rubber band could wreck NK. All their artillery, and equipment are beyond antiquated. Faggots can't even launch a missile without it blowing up on the pad.

If America had a real president then maybe some of us Citizens will survive.

You have a blonde chimpanzee with a scrotum face and low IQ.

No match for the DPRK and supreme leader Kim Jong Un, blessings to him.

>This will surely lead to military conflict and North Korean will embarrass itself on the world stage before being yanked up short by China

fixed

>north korea sending nukes and other missiles to the US
>north korea sending enough to cripple their power grid
>north korean nukes being accurate enough to hit the white house

>supreme fatboy's

Kek

>As you know, the USS Carl Vinson is on its way to the Korean peninsula
It is now currently in the Atlantic Ocean, but dont worry I have it on good authority that after a quick tour or the artic circle, it will be heading to korea in about 6 to 8 weeks.

If he lost some wait and put on a dress, he would likely be fuckable.

blah blah blah
>small dick gooks
blah blah blah

You what? NK doesn't even have enough power to deploy a single rocket. Good luck with that.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA............AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....*cough*....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Let this image sink in.

If DPRK has military conflict with US. Wtf do you think China n Russia will do? Stupid arrogant American!

You are oblivious to you demise! Even your ally Japan are buying/building bunkers. They Know!

ITT small dicked Asians pissed that America keeps putting them in their place

Russia and China don't want war with the US. China has also already stopped coal imports from NK and has deployed troops along the NK border to stop those dirty gooks from running to China once we bomb them. NK is fucked, and so is fat boy Kim.

He has the gayest, fattest, most punchable face I have ever seen.

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/04/24/world/asia/north-korea-trump-china-xi-jinping.html?referer=https://www.google.co.uk/

Chinese will fuck you up!

>If DPRK has military conflict with US. Wtf do you think China n Russia will do?
Russia, nothing. Not their problem
China, will broker deals for more authority in region before pulling NK up short like the retarded little brother it is.

So fucking dumb. China is just trying to cool tensions. They are not you fucking ally.

If you go to war with NK, it's not NKs nukes you need to worry about. Xi will fuck you up.

Fuck.

>mobile.nytimes.com/2017/04/24/world/asia/north-korea-trump-china-xi-jinping.html?referer=https://www.google.co.uk/

Stupid gook, apparently you didn't read the article.

"The Chinese government has recently increased pressure on North Korea. In February, China officially suspended coal shipments from North Korea, and a prominent Chinese newspaper has also raised the threat of choking off oil shipments to the North."

Nice try though, gook.

It's funny to see how USA people are so brainwashed and thinks North Korea is no big deal.

They literally can easily analhilate USA mainland with one simple strike. But do you think Trump would scare its people by telling them?

China wouldn't even get half way across the Pacific. BAHAHAHAHA

America has thousands of nukes. Are you retarded?

Either you are Kim himself or this is bait.

ITT, Americans think China is an ally....
Pahhahahahahbahahahaha!!!!
Dumb fucks, they'll dupe you and fuck you up. China hate America.

So, raise your hands how many of you are virgin faglords who only keep up with the drama because you have nothing better to do in your sad, consumer lifestyles.

Oh wait, that's the lot of ya. Damn degenerates get a hobby.

America is China's chief importer of goods, you dumbass.

A nuclear strike from NK would probably be more devastating to NK given their track record with missile launches.

>>analhilate

>implying North Korea can beat the US while stuck in the 1950s

They couldn't. They don't have enough duct tape to put their nuclear devices on top of their missiles

China does not want a war with the US. The only reason China cares about NK is because it's on the border. If the US agreed to pull troops back after flattening NK China wouldn't care.

Ex US Navy officer...

North Korea is a lot more formidable than how MSM and Internet make out. Also, China is trying to help and quell tensions but get this straight - China WILL back NK in all out conflict. Thus Russia will also back China, the Iran will pipe up... Etc etc etc

This seemingly harmless state, DPRK, will drag US into a much bigger war that it cannot win!

please dont make me laugh so hard when i have flu

>Ex US Navy Cook
ftfy

Your shilling is too obvious, I think you need to try harder. China has already cut off coal shipments to NK and is threatening to cut of oil as well. Nobody wants WW3, nobody, and China is not going to risk annihilation for the sake of a shithole like NK.

China only cares about NK as a buffer against the US. The biggest issue with NK is what happens after the government is overthrown /destroyed. China doesn't want a unified Korea. Russia won't back China, they have been working on relationships with China's enemies in the area. Iran is more of an annoyance than a threat. Iran is not liked by all of its neighbors and there are enough of its enemies in the area to keep it in check. We could wipe out the NK leadership structure and have peace with China.

This is bait!!! Lol that's obvious. This guy is trolling.

However... I am super concerned how comfortable you Americans seem. Make no mistake, the US will be dragged into a larger conflict and will suffer. This one little asian nation will cause a global war that USA can't win.

I agree with a previous post
China is doing what it can to stop its ally causing war. So therefore helping the US.. But it won't allow its ally to be defeated, China will fight with NK, Russia with China, Iran with Russia etc etc etc... WW3

I was haunted once. A ghost would stay near my computer. Haven't seen her since I moved out of my mothers house.

Samefag, try again shill.

WW3 isn't going to happen over NK.

THIS!!!! AND TRUMP KNOWS THIS.

AGENDA 21, DEPOPULATION PLAN... FFS BUT YOU GUYS ARE BRAINWASHED INTO BELIEVING EVERYONE BACKS U.S IF IT GOES TO WAR... NOOOO

EVERYONE DIES, THATS IT!

Give it up kid

YOU GIVE UP BURGERS. FAT FUCK

The USA has insanely powerful missile detection and defences. Even if the norks successfully launch, the USA will most likely block it, then take it as a sign of aggression, then return fire and destroy them.

China and NK are not allies. China props up NK because the US has a large military presence in SK. They don't want a US base on their border. China won't go to war with its biggest trade partner over NK. At the end of the day NK is an economic drain on China not benefit. It has nothing worth getting into a war with the US.

lel k

Not all Americans are fat.

Is that why their missiles keep exploding seconds after launch?

shhhhhh. you cant throw common sense at idiots. just let them believe what they read on their favorite interwebz story sites.

>implying you don't want this in your mouth.

Implying you do actually want my cock in your mouth. Kuffar love dark meat.
Allahu akbar

>Where could I watch a livestream of the mushrooms clouds over Washington DC?
In your mind

>They literally can easily analhilate USA mainland with one simple strike
Strike with what? NK is struggling to develop something that can reach Japan.

If North Korea really wants to cause trouble for USA all it has to do is send their starving and uneducated population over by the ship load begging for humanitarian aid while formally surrendering to the Republic of Korea in the south.
That would negate the reason for most of the US forces in the area, weakening the US political power in Asia. All the refugees would have a negative impact on US economy.