Is it worth watching, or is it another cheesy soap opera?

Is it worth watching, or is it another cheesy soap opera?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I binged it, it was good but not great. Worth watching though.

Oh and your girl selena gomez produced or directed it or some shit.

Yeah it's worth watching

it sounds really cool probably gonna go watching it

I was skeptical of it when it first released, but ended up watching it anyway as things usually go. I'd say its worth a watch for sure though

It's pretty fucking Tumblr in here

Don't worry, I watch alex jones too, so we'd get along fine.

its the most stereotypical, bland, hollywood-ed out piece of trash on netflix right now. It romanticizes suicide and its just really dramatic in a corny way.

FUCKING CHRINGE FEMINISTIC RETARD SHOW
FUCK THIS PIECE OF SHIT RUINED MY FUCKING TIME

>offby4
better start recording tapes, faggot.

i stopped after 20 mins in. Dialogue was so shit and the whole thing was pretty cringe. What kind of autistic motherfucker says "Chat's not my thing" when a girl tries to lighten the mood by telling you tricks on how to talk to cute girls

OP here, that's my concern over watching this series. Basing on the trailers and reactions from fans, it looks like some Tumblr-tier show.

Same reason you stopped watching 20 minutes in.

Autism
>Autism
Autism
>Autism
Autism
>Autism
Autism
>Autism
Autism
>Autism
Autism
>Autism
Autism
>Autism
Autism
>Autism
Autism
>Autism
Autism
>Autism
Autism
>Autism
Autism
>Autism

hehehe

This is total shit,

The rape scene was hot though

It is stupid as hell.

seconded

Binged it, ending ruined it completely making me wish I didnt waste my time. Unless there is a season 2, which I doubt I wouldnt bother mate.

The 2nd season would be about the schoolshooting and what made this kiddo do it.

This is as if Tumblr were a netflix serie.

[spoiler]He offed himself at the end.[/spoiler]

no wait, that was someone else. Never mind.

its ok tho, it has some good thougts and also a pretty interesting strory, what i hated most the decisions this girl made, >>sees a girl getting raped >> goes to the raping sport guys houseparty a few days later and gets raped herself lol

No it's just bad.

Every single character annoyed the fuck out of me.

ESPECIALLY Hannah, who bullied Clay just as much as anyone bullied her.

This. It makes suicide and depression look like its just a TV show.

The only people really to blame are the rapist and the counselor.

The main fag "i killed her by not loving her enough" is fucking ridiculous.

true that

watched in all in about a week.
i hate every moment of it but wanted to see the ending so damn badly.

it was entertaining. but probably the slowest moving series ive ever watched.

it touches on bullying / rape / suicide / guns / drinking / body shaming / literally every sjw issue. and its super obvious every time they do it. its messages could be more subtle, but in the end, thats why the show was made. so i ignored it.

>i watched it all
>know every point they made
>i ignored it

/thread

i ignored the obvious forced drama they used to make their points.

i did not ignore the messages.

it pissed me off that she would get mad at people saying her ass was nice.

it wasnt even that nice, she should have just owned it and probably gotten popular.

lol at anybody else being "to blame"

Explain...

Avoid spoilers , I enjoyed it but the first 1-3 eps I can't recall their pacing but I know for sure the first 1 is sllooow paced.

It picks up though and it feels real even the over dramatic bs is stuff you remember people in high school being over dramatic about lol .

It's got a lot of lessons/ways of looking at things to show any viewer if you pay attention and all that haha.

Has a little something here and there for every type of stereotype and non steroetyical high school from drugs to clean to whiny to bad home life to the kids who hide all their pain so on and so on.

You may not love every character but they feel real/genuine .

Binged it. Pretty average overall. Annoying as fuck at times, good at other times.

Wife made me sit through it. First 2 episodes were slow and dumb, then it started to get some traction in character development and stuff. I didn't get that the white haired kid was straight and going with the cheerleader, the kid was obviously gay. It's played into too many stereotypes like jocks are rapists untouchables and weird kids gonna weird, photography kids are vouyer creepers, and cheerleaders are slut bags. That's when the characters turned one dimensional. Also the whole rape thing with Hannah made me rage. Here's the ending and why she killed her self l, well one of 13 reasons:
>she's all depressed and shit
>she hears party music
>goes to party
>sees assholes who were being assholes
>Guy who raped the black girl is there with black girl
>they invite Hannah into hottub
>"oh...okay I jump in with my undies"
>start laughing and shit
>black girl and other guy leave
>just her and rapist
>he's giving off a lot of rapey vibes
>she tries to get out but he pulls her back in because she's rapey like that
>SURPRISE THE GUY WHO RAPES PEOPLE RAPED
Fast forward a couple days (this is where I rage the most)
>she's talking to a counselor
>"I got raped"
>okay who did it
>"okay but promise me he'll be locked up and die"
>can't really promise you that but he'll certainly pay for his crime
>"oh well then I don't know"
>what do you mean you don't know?
>"maybe I wasn't raped I don't know"
>well if you won't tell me who did it I can't help you
>"but I want you to put this rapist guy in jail but I can't tell you his name"
>then give me a name
>"no I can't"
>then I can't put him in jail
>proceeds to an hero

All she literally had to do was say that dudes name and would have ended it. But she had to be a dumb twat

You won't sympathize with the girl Hannah who kills herself. She too easily "bullied".

There's a scene where basically some other girl indirectly gets a guy killed in a car crash. Hannah knows it could've POTENTIALLY been like 10% the girls fault and then makes a tape for this girl because she (Hannah) can't live with the guilt. U wot m8?

The whole show is;
>someone makes eye contact with Hannah
>time for a new tape!

She also alienates all of her friends and does nothing at all to deal with her supposed "bullying". She's actually a real bitch the whole time.

Until she gets raped in the last episode or whatever then you could understand why she kills herself. But for the first 12 she just whines and whines and whines.

Its worth watching, but its not tottaly amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho
Watch this if you haven't yet.