Is killing cops the only thing that niggers do right?

is killing cops the only thing that niggers do right?

OP is a nigger

They can call people racists pretty effectively.

The problem is niggers don't dislike cops because they abuse their authority and need an overhaul. They literally don't believe in law and order. niggers are anarchists at heart. I dislike cops too but only because there's no oversight on them and they behave badly, but I still want laws and people to enforce those laws.

Well, how many cops were killed by them 2016-2017. After finding that out we might be better at determining if blacks are any good at it

They are also good at playing the victim, being shit parents and being illiterate as fuck.

That's because you're a huge fucking pussy

>being shit parents
Bill O'Reilly made a career out of making racist jabs at blacks by saying "where are the fathers?" with every news story involving blacks.
Turns out his daughter said she hadn't seen him for an entire year when he was in court divorcing his wife.
Hahahahahahahaha

>and being illiterate as fuck
what is rap music

A shit genre of music that bastardises words.

>is killing cops the only thing that niggers do right?
Nope. They kill other niggers.

pretending that your enemies value/idolize/respect Bill O'Reilly

beating the strawman to death

good job

>she hadn't seen him for an entire year when he was in court divorcing his wife
>Divorce
>Can't see own child
Holy shit user, this is the the first time this has ever happened in the history of the world!!!1!!
How about growing up before you comment on grown up things.

That and causing autistic riots

This is absolutely 100% true.

nothing better than starting your day off with the news a cop got killed

>is killing cops the only thing that niggers do right?
Tell me OP how many bikes have you stolen today?

are you retarded?

You must be fun at parties/

>implying cops are to blame for that

If you think about it blacks started the 20th century with Jazz which many consider it on par with Classical music then in the middle of the century they pioneered Rock 'n' Roll then Fuck and then they start doing down hill with disco then they create rap in the 80's it's been 40 fucking years and they haven't moved on to something else just producing the same shitty music.

Am I to infer that you do not care for law enforcement? Should I assume, based on your intimation that officers should be killed, that you don't want any sort of protective organization to enforce the laws of the land put in place by those with an actual vote and the ability to use it? If so, then I also must assume that, were you in a life or death situation that required the use of tactics, training, and force that are typically imparted upon those who take shit salaries to put their own lives on the line to protect and help those who do not, that you would not want the assistance of such a group?

You are a dolt. I'd rather deal with the 1% of bad cops knowing the other 99% was there when I need them. Dumbass.

I listen to nothing but rap, but black rap is one of the last places you want to look for to showcase black literacy