Fucking pussy dudes on reddit are always crying about how they were raped by women. Seriously...

Fucking pussy dudes on reddit are always crying about how they were raped by women. Seriously, it's like the cool thing to talk about how you were a victim of a female who raped you. I'm not talking about an adult on child thing, I mean these fucking guys are talking about they being taken advantage of as an adult by another adult female.

I'm a very liberal dude, but this is just bullshit. Even trying to discuss this with them is immediately shut down and viewed as being some kind of rape apologist. Sorry dudes, but having some fat girl talk you into fucking her isn't the same as a 300 pound man holding down a 100 pound women and forcefully jamming his cock in and out of your body.

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So this really is a thing huh? , Fucking Human beings man ..smh

want to hear my female rape story? can greentext

Pendulum swings both ways, faggot.

Yes. If you can convince me female on male rape is a legit thing, that would be interesting. Like, the reddit boo-hoo crowd says it's an involuntary boner kind of thing, and that's how it happens. I think this is 100% bullshit. If you are an adult male, and you have a boner, you are consenting.

Well elaborate then

Rape is rape bro, i am not talking about women talking you into fucking them when you are drunk. But if some woman starts fucking you while you are passed out or heavily intoxicated, then they should have to face the consequences like men do.

Women want to be equal right?

There's a guy on youtube who was lobotomized twice and one time in the psych ward a hermaphrodyke with a tiny red cat penis for a clit held him down and raped him

i'll just say there was a case in my country recently where three woman jammed a bunch of stuff up a dudes butt while he was passed out, that's pretty much the only way i see men getting raped by women going down

This

However your erect dick being forced into a vagina against your will is ridiculous

There is more than one type of rape.

I got drugged by a landwhale at a party. I was drinking johnnie walker and she asked to try my drink. I figure that's when it happened. I blacked out, but didn't pass out. Friends got me out of there. Dodged a big fat sloppy bullet.

Passed out and you happen to have a boner? I'll concede that is rape. Not passed out, but wasted with a boner? This is not rape.

These are examples of rape

If a girl is wasted, is that not rape?

> if she was unconscious but not arroused she is not consenting

>be me, teenager
>get drunk at a friend's house party
>friend is seriously obese
>like fucking enormous
>i usually pass out at her house every weekend at a party
>pass out
>.
>.
>wake up to strange sensation
>it appears i fell asleep in friends bed, not that uncommon
>what is uncommon is that she is sucking furiously on my flaccid dick
>still very drunk
>mutual female friend is asleep in bed next to us
>when dick sucking friend sees that i am awake she reaches over to asleep friend and pulls up her top
>starts groping her and sucking my dick
>too drunk/half asleep to know what's happening still
>asleep friend wakes up to enormously obese friend sloppily sucking me and groping her
>obese friend tries to get her to suck my dick
>i start to realize what is happening and try put my dick away and encourage, asleep not awake girl to go sleep in other room, she does.
>don't really remember too well after this
>don't want to do anything but she's really aggressively sucking my dick
>blackout again
>remember waking up with her trying to push my flaccid dick passed some of her fat rolls towards where her pussy probably is
>remember feeling disgusted by this
>blackout
wake up, remember kind, feel disgusted and ashamed but not because it was non-consentual. It was because she was grossly obese and ugly and in our social circle at the time is was quite shameful to sleep with her. She told people afterwards that i fucked her and i was annoyed. At least i got some dick sucking i guess. Sorry took ages

>what is morning wood?

Not a very good metric.

If she agrees to it, it is not rape.

If you kill someone when you are drunk, you are still responsible.

stop raping me.

This is rape, although a greatly diminished form, not worthy of the same penalty as a man overpowering a much smaller woman and penetrating her body. You didn't have a boner, so there was no consent.

Need some help graduating, please take this stupid fucking survey. Thanks

> www surveymonkey com/r/SQ3ZDZP
> forchin won't let me add links so just put the .'S between www and survey and monkey and com
pic unrelated just wanted to share

Thought i would lay it out that way just to be stupid. Nobody cares about the boner bs. It is technically rape in both situations

why do you act like an erection always happens because you want to fuck the thing in front of you? there's morning wood and a person stimulating you through handjob or blowjob.

I'm all for personal responsibility, but there's a limit to where your decisions are not rational and taking advantage of that is rape. Obviously it's a really hard thing to define.

Killing someone and getting raped aren't very similar.

Sexual assault isn't the same as a brutal rape.

And boner doesn't equal consent.

so if the girl gets moist, its not rape even if she said no?

If you are conscious, and have a boner it does. The involuntary erection thing is a cop out.

Depends. Are we talking about her getting on top of you and riding you, all the while saying "no?" Conversely, if you are telling some girl "no," but on top of her, pumping her with your cock, is that rape?

this is why

pic related

You've been in complete control of every single one of your boners?

Lol, nope.

>Conversely
That's not what that means.

/thread

no one really got behind the OP for the whole "boner, consensual" thing and its just stupid at this point

Cmon now. If you pump, you are complying. "Ah, I'm being raped, please don't make me continue to thrust my cock in and out of your pussy! I'm not in control of this thrusting motion!"

Yup, I'm leaving this thread.

>coercion

Aww, have you been raped hunny? Did the big mean 100 pound girl force you to thrust your erection in and out of her vagina until you ejaculated? I'm so sorry.

Lol. This is millennial speak for "I changed my mind so somebody else needs to be responsible"

fucking lol...bet it's fags like this

pic related

that's great...lol

youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho
Watch this if you haven't yet.

Never had an involuntary boner?
From what you're saying, if a chick orgasms during rape, was she consenting?
It's biomechanical, consent and will are not an issue.

Sign me up!

That is not what I'm saying, and that is what keeps getting used as a counter argument. A woman pinned down, having her vagina torn and being penetrated by a big throbbing cock, is not the same as a 100 pound woman coercing a 200 pound man to pump his dick in and out of her, and ejaculate in her vagina.

you want people to agree with you so bad because this thread is known for mysoginy and homophobia but you're not getting it so you just keep repeating the same retarded rhetoric desperately

it's getting sad, go back to shitty reddit faggot where you'll probably post screenshots of this thread saying "look at all the ignoramuses at Sup Forums guys, don't even believe females can rape males"

*board

*misogyny

Lot's of rage here. Were you raped by a woman? How big was her cock?

reddit post: watch these guys at Sup Forums RAGE about the notion of females raping males

kek

is it me or are the SJW's, millennials & hipster faggots one in the same...lol

Tl;Dr version?

fucking this. People need to differenciate between "Rape" and "Special Snowflake Syndrome", because there is female on male rape and it should be punished just as hard as the other way around, but at the same time we need to see what acctually is rape and what isnt.

I had a 140kg girl try to take my jeans off when I was asleep after drinking... fuckin fat fuck was gunna try to rape me bro... who knows she could have put my sperm up her vagina and I could be still paying her child support for that night of 'drunk sex' OP you stupid cunt.

Men get manipulated to give up some sperm so the woman can have a child as child support also all the time. Surely that is rape as well. Yes not as violent, but just as evil. And over 18 years as well.

It's really quite simple. People need SJW creds. It's not enough to be a woman, it's not enough to be a minority. You have to have 10 degrees of marginalization.

Now if you're a white male and want to be in this club you're in trouble. It's not enough to be gay. It's not enough to be bi. You have no say in any SJW-related conversation and will be shut down for opening your mouth.

This is the manifestation and conclusion of that. In order to have a membership card to the SJW club, to be able to tell people they're gross and subhuman, they found their way.

y'know female on male rape often includes getting stuff shoved up your dick or ass. Also, you can get a boner 80% unwillingly by prostate massage.

Fuck I had a 140kg chick try to undress me in my sleep, then an ex used me for my seed then for child support which I'll pay for next 13 years. Tell me I haven't been raped. No not any violent act, but I sure have had someone lie to me about their intent in having sex in a relationship with no intention to continue the relationship once child was born - now tell me how I'm not mentally raped each month when I have to pay child support or go to jail.