Despite girl has me in her sight

Despite girl has me in her sight.

I pity dated her for one date a few years ago, she inst the best looking girl and she is super weird and loud. Super over the top, laughs super loudly when were out and always attacks a fuck ton of attention with everything she does.

Pretty much, shes now a good friend. we are pretty close but never in a million years would i date her, i wouldnt even stick my dick in her.

She has been hitting on me for 2 years now, at first i just ignored it and assumed she would get the point, but then she kept going. I found ways to tell her (around friends, drunk etc) that i wasnt into her, that she wasnt my type (personality and body) and that i would never date her (because we were to close friends).

She is still hitting on me, sending me cute texts with hearts, trying to snuggle when we are together. I push her off and tell her no.

ive ignored or rejected any advancements she made on me, ive told her i dont find her attractive and that i would never date her. yet she keeps doing this shit. I ignored her for a week and she started spamming me with crying emjois thinking she did something wrong.

How do i get her to stop, without being so rude that i would ruin our friendship?

Other urls found in this thread:

unsplash.com/@chrisjoelcampbell
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just use her how ever you want. If she is that desperate she would let you do anything to her.

Also her getting another guy is unlikely.

she goes out all the time to parties, clubbing social events etc and never gets anyone. Its 100% her personality, its so fucking weird.

i regret that pity date so fucking much

She's in love dude you're fucked, you just have to lay it down simple and straight when she's sober and she just has to get over it. It'll take a while but I had the same situation but I was in the girls position, the chick I was crushing on just told me straight up after I asked her out that we need to be friends. Of course I was fucking devastated and sad but over time people get over things. Best you can do is tell her face to face so she understands

Like i said, shes a close friend.

I could easily make her my fuck buddy or even my little sex slave, i already know shed do it.

I wouldnt fuck her, i know there would be stings attached.

>Despite girl has me in her sight

I did.

We were joking around with some mutral friends, her friend said we should date and that we would be a cute couple. I immediately said it would never happen, i told her i dont, and never will feel that way about her and that she is only my friend.

I told her straight up that i would NEVER date her and that we would NEVER progress past friends and shes still at it.

I push her physical advancements off me, she comes in for a snuggle or hug when im on the couch and i push her off me.

Ive dealt with clingy girls before but this one is something else man

desperate* no idea how i fucked that one up, either im autistic or auto correct corrected my horrid spelling.

Atleast she doesnt give up. When she fails she gets back up and try again. Maby you should give her a chance just to see how things work out maby you will like her to bro. Like wtf do you have to lose anyways

Mhm. i dont think it will.

as friends i dont spend anymore that 1 day every 2 weeks with her.

Shes so over the top, loud and stands out a lot.

If i struggle to stand her after 24 hours no way will we be able to make a relationship work

So, i guess she's not attractive?

Pics

Do you have more pictures of her?She looks kinda hot imo

That's obviously not her retarded

And you want to stay friends I assume?

or you have just shown us that "despite" girl is truly your destiny, DESPITE what you believe to be true.

I think i would just kill myself.
Yes, i enjoy spending small amounts of time with her around other friends. Shes great in small doses and in groups. But alone i find her weird and dont enjoy spending 1 on 1 time with her, even as friends.

We are super close though, we are petty much each others emotional aid, if i have issues or need advice i message her and she me. Its mainly an online relationship, she tries to initiate one on one meetups all the time and i just scramble for excuses not to go.

i love her, as a friend. I dont want to lose her as a friend but i would never date her, ever.

I personally think you should try it OP, she might be a good lay and is probably loyal as fuck.

I've been in a situation like this but we weren't as close as you make it out to be between you two. Basically I was catfished by a fellow school student in my second last year of school. We went out to lunch and then she was evidently clingy af afterwards, I did manage to shake her off by being obviously sarcastic and smartassed in why I "couldn't" be with her. It's ruthless but it was necessary. I'd take it into consideration.

Next time she advances, say that you know what she is doing and you do not appreciate it, if this continues our friendship will continue to decay(deteriorate). Then if she does it again, ignore her for a week, tell her what she did, she does it again make it 2 weeks, she does it a third time tell her you will be taking the next few months to stay away from her until she gets herself what it means to be just a friend.
If all else fails and she doesn't understand, permanently cut her off. She might try to kill you or your gf. If you get one.

lol when you know who that is in the photo, then you realize i know who you are.

Seems to me the simplest solution is to just tell her the truth = that you are a man loving faggot and aren't interested in vaginas.

You always want what you cant have. You just make her want you more each.. And every.. Time you blow her off.

Let her suck ur dick til she gets tired of it. Win/win

>Fake

>How do i get her to stop, without being so rude that i would ruin our friendship?

You came to the right place! This board is filled with friendzoned stalkers.

>when this faggot too much of a dumb ass to realize that OP's chick isn't the one in the pic

nah, she attends some church religious shit too and she sings.

>lol when you know who that is in the photo, then you realize i know who you are.

It's a stock footage, you mongoloid.

unsplash.com/@chrisjoelcampbell

She WHO fuckhead?

The reason I hate women is for shit like this. They think they are special. Just think about how of a creep or weirdo you would be If it was the other way around.

When a girl likes a guy and he doesn't like her and she insists, she's just trying to pursue her love. If a guy does it he's an energumene.

2 questions
have you ever texted i love you to her whilst you're doing your friendy thing?
How much does this hamplanet weigh?

Pic of here? is she hideous? now I'm really curious

of her*

>I think i would just kill myself.
Don't think, just.....

Loyal, yes. Good lay, yes, we ave talked about sexual interests like friends do, we are both into a few of the same fetishes. Shes a dom and im a sub.

The issue is, i cant spend long periods of time with her, she is so over the top with everything she does. Its fun at first but after a few hours with her you feel like screaming at her. She is also super extroverted and pretty much needs someone with her 24/7. currently that is her and her best friend, if i was her bf i know that would be me, i would need to spend at one or two nights at her place a week and i couldnt do that, i couldnt put up with her over the top.

She is extroverted as hell and always needs to be in a social setting, or out and about doing something like shopping or socializing. Im a complete introvert i hate that shit.

the relationship wouldnt work, maybe she thinks dating me would make me spend more time with her, but it wouldnt. I need my alone time, browsing the chans, playing games, working out, music and cooking.

Almost everything i love doing, i love doing alone. Im not ready for a serious intimate relationship yet, and especially not with her. fuck buddies would be nice, but i know shes not into that kind of stuff

How fat?

quite.

5.6 75kg its more of, how its stored, in like a beer gut/mainly way rather than thighs and breasts. Its weird and quite disgusting

I cant, id have to take one from social media. and we all know that shit can be reverse img searched

Didn't deliver pics, OP confirmed fag.

Block her on everything, don't talk to her, avoid any contact, for a month, no matter how hard it is for you. Then sit her down, and tell her what you think because it'll make a big impact and she'll want to listen then.

What about mutual friends ? if they ask me why im ignoring her, or if i randomly run into her at a party

I wish i was a fag. The i could get out of this shit easy

Lol i like your honesty.
Is she a feminist sjw by any chance?
If so you could drive her away quite easily with some triggering comments. If she had short or coloured hair you should liken her to an angry bull dyke, that should rile her up a bit

tell her you cant respect someo e who doesnt respect themselves and gesture at her chubbaguts

75kg.

Ive said i loved her, i ment it in a friendly way, and i made it clear that i was only in a friendly way.

It was at this moment he knew he'd fucked up

you're fucked. only way is to break contact forever

is pic related your friend? give her my number and i'll let her follow me around like a lost puppy