Oh my gosh cute butt! She's wearing a Beat Happening Black Candy shirt by the way

Oh my gosh cute butt! She's wearing a Beat Happening Black Candy shirt by the way.

Jamboree is better.

Jamboree has a lot of filler.

Wrong.

>Jamboree
>Ask Me
>Cat Walk
>The This Many Boyfriends Club

All those songs are fantastic and you suck cocks.

stop marketing your shit here calvin
we know you're hurting for cash right now but that's against the rules

>people unironically think that's a good butt

Sad!

Black people were a mistake.

Defend that butt, then.

Protip: you can't.

Also I'm not black, and I don't worship them like some cucks on here.

What I don't understand is that Calvin founded K Records, is still very much a part of it, yet his own Beat Happening albums don't have vinyl in stock at the moment. You'd think his own albums would be given priority to always be made available.

Who is this gril and what is her race? I only masturbate to asians so this is important.

What happens if you masturbate to another race?

That's an objectively great ass.

>barely existant
>what's there is because of it getting pushed in by those tight jeans

Please stop user, you're embarrASSing yourself.

I don't see a butt

Does Sup Forums even have mods?

I feel dirty.

Sounds like you have a problem, user. As a doctor, I recommend you masturbate to every other race at least 10 times a day or until your dick is so raw you can't bear to touch it anymore, whichever comes first. This is the only way to cure of you of your potentially fatal yellow fever.

I just wanted to talk about Beat Happening because Beat Happening threads don't usually get enough attention.

Yeah, and they like delete country threads actually discussing music while leaving up kpop threads discussing feet of asian women

Need a profile shot to decide

Kek sorry your thread got so derailed lad,but posting a picture of a female on a Mongolian cartoon board will only lead to talking about ass n titties
Kpop threads are a cancer, and they pop up everywhere, there should just be a Kpop containment board desu

You don't need a profile shot to know that it's a nice tush. You'd seriously prefer a sagging cellulite-ridden ass over it?

>She's wearing a Beat Happening Black Candy shirt by the way.
Prove it by the way.

She has nice shoulders.

As it is I'd say a 3.5/5 and I'd smash it. I'd go for a 2.5 any day.
Need the profile shot to judge if it deserves that 4.0 rating or not