uhh
any nice anal stories or stuff?

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/movies/789104/inga_ridere.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

None of this happened.

haha nah bro it did it was great
lube n all

guess what, you weren't the first one in that ass.

My wife loves to fuck up the ass. When she rides me like this she cums all over my belly

Oi oi oi, is that who I think it is?

All I read -" I cum ass fuck mm so good fuck pee pee poo poo fuck cum in ass fuck"

my wife has been subtly dropping hints that she wants to try it but I've always thought it was kind of gross

convince me to try it

Who you think it is?

>I've always thought it was kind of gross
>kind of gross

it's overrated

My girlfriend is a health freak/retarded and started to do Enimas to "clear her self out" . She would use this thing , clear herself out then shower , then i started fingering her asshole while I ate her out , then two fingers ; then one night when we were drunk I was fucking her doggy and fingering her ass with two fingers , pulled out and slid my dick in slowly... took some adjusting but now she takes my dick balls deep in her ass every time we have sex , it's so hard to last when a 23 year old girl asks you to fuck her ass

Not him but i wouldnt know how to not get shit on my dick

> it's called a condom.

Super bonus points if anyone can give me the source on this. I've seen the full length video once, but stupidly, didn't bookmark it.

>wanting to get shit all over dick covered by a condom
>implying condomed anal shit dick sex would be better than no condom regular sex

who the fuck said anything about being better ?

I said a condom would stop shit on penis.

How many enigmas does she do beforehand?

My ex was acting like she had it in the ass before, we did it whenever her ass was in the mood for it and she liked me when I came in her ass. She was hot as fuck in bed otherwise to but like all other girls that are nice in bed they seem to be crazy in real life to, or thats just my life atm

have her take an enema an hour before sexy time. not gross. you'll bust a nut in 3 seconds flat

Someone give the man source

I'll bet she has a lovely penis!

NOBODY GOT SAUCE ?

>she
>penis
You spend too much time in trap threads dude

I had it but lost it, can't remember. Girls name is key. Something non-American

My wife was never into it then all of a sudden she was way into it. Not with me though :(

you must be new here

It's from Private Gold 38

xhamster.com/movies/789104/inga_ridere.html