Is DC the only company making films for real, conservative and masculine men these days?

Is DC the only company making films for real, conservative and masculine men these days?

youtube.com/watch?v=gfQ8u__-47g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ccey7IJLCM
youtube.com/watch?v=b5T4_Vgnq-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this scene makes me want to suck a cock

Yes and marvel are the liberal establishment

youtube.com/watch?v=1ccey7IJLCM

DC and Marvel are both liberal companies
You're fooling yourself if you think otherwise

This is exactly why it had low reviews. Thanks for the thread op.

yes that's why they get shit reviews

>Like a movie from the world of Watchmem
>This is bad

What?

>real, conservative and masculine men
>misogonystic and racist men who fear the idea of coming off as gay

>Flis are around so he can flex better for the camera

I'm mirin but he could have just started the scene that way desu

Why does wonder woman ALWAYS
ALWAYS look at the camera?

>sure the movie is shit, but it portrays men in a positive light so we should give it our support!
when did this place become tumblr?

Things were pretty shitty in the Watchmen universe just before the squid hit.

Yeah

Are there any companies making films for conservationist men?

Hi Red-dit

>mfw conservashits think any hollywood studio is making movies for them

Go watch your shitty atlas shrugged adaptations.

Yes.

Every single animation that features the environment has a shitty hippie message in it

right, the nolan batman movies totally didn't have a conservative message at all

what was the conservative message in the nolan movies

>Is DC the only company making films for real, conservative and masculine men these days?
You mean the company for people who want to WATCH said men, i.e. faggots.

RT really needs better quality control on who they allow to review films

Not that BvS is good but people who review films just to make a political statement should be banned (yea that goes for Armond White but then again he's a cultural critic more than Movie guy)

user be honest, none of you is a ''real men''

TDK is a defense of the anti-terror actions of the bush administration and TDKR is anti-revolution and anti OWS

if you couldn't see that you're straight retarded

>real, conservative and masculine men
Is this what slactivist manbabies raised by single mothers are calling themselves these days?

>no response: the image
take a look in the mirror and face that facts that you care more about identity politics than movies now

So is every movie with a boilerplate generic plot device that has vague critiques of society and technology a deep political allegory to you?

The Nolan movies were action movies with psuedo-intellectual shit.

correct OP

>Conservatives
>Mouth breathing retards who only like shitty flicks.
Sounds about right to me.

i've been rewatching a ton of scenes of bvs on youtube and is it just me or is it actually pretty good?

what the fuck

It's just you.

Individual snyder scenes/shots tend to be pretty good. its when they're put in sequence in a three hour movie with all the slog that weakly tries to justify every ackshun sequence that they become unbearable.

Its why snyder movies always have good trailers, but utterly fail as movies on just about every level.

Meanwhile at marvel

Yes! More butthurt! More!

TDK's ending was about burning the forest down to catch the jewel thief.
TDKR was about how the ending of TDK didn't really fix anything and just ended up legalizing corruption.
It's Anti-revolution in that it shows how movements can be created and taken over by people who don't have your best interests at heart (example: Bane, who doesnt give a shit about the people of Gotham and is just planning to kill everyone)
At the end of the movie, they don't glorify or reinstate the power that the corrupt politicians and rich 1% held, instead they glorify Batman.

DC makes movies for guys that like movies.

>Muslim Batman
>conservative

DELETE THIS!

>banging on a tire
what kind of meme exercise is this

It really has come to this

>Sup Forums - DC - Agonisticism - Conservatism - Armond White - Stoicism - Fitness - Mature

>Reddit - Marvel - Atheism & Radical Islam - Marxism - Maryann Johanson - Cuckolding - Feminism & Fat acceptance - Childish

don't even bother explaining, anything that isn't
>Muscle man good
>women and darkies bad
isn't going to sink through their heads

>Sup Forums - Mature

No.

This old DC woman could literally crush Whedon with his arms.

You do realize those are bumper plates right?

Probably not much more than 2-3 pl8.

>Reddit - Radical Islam - Marxism - Cuckolding - Feminism & Fat acceptance
and yet those are all things that Sup Forums constantly talks about

I agree 100% with this

>Batman
>doesn't believe in death penalty for criminals who routinely murder countless innocent citizens of Gotham
>conservative

nah

Masculine men don't have CG abs like Ben Affleck at 0:52

they said they used the tires and other ghetto gy shit because they thought it would be impracticle for batman to get all that stuff down there in the batcave without drawing suspicion, but that's obviously bullshit considering he has a fuckhuge supercomputer and what i can only assume is a nuclear powered garage full of crazy shit

it just looks 'grim' and that's why they chose it, which is okay

>Judge is bigger than WW

I wonder if Zack forced the judge to hit the gym. Or if the movie just releases so much testosterone even this old lady became jacked

No, it's legitimately a good movie.

>Atheism & Radical Islam
>Cuckolding
Those are DC things. They literally just released a movie opening with The Joker begging a big black bull to cuck him.

then killing him afterwards.

>He didn't get the "cuck scene"

Not even going to bother explaining it for you desu

Ayer and Snyder made it easy for cinema buffs to read between the lines

He branded people with the full knowledge that the brand would get them stabbed to death in prison?

These threads aren't about logic anymore, don't question who contrived people defend DC movies.

I thought MoS was ok, and I didn't like BvS but could at least respect the breadth of interpretations (even though it has editing problems theatrically).

But Suicide Squad was objectively bad. Still, fanboys and contrarians are going to do whatever they want.

Because he wouldn't fuck Harley in front of him.

And the poor bastard knew he was fucked. His character was way smarter than most of the audience, it seems. Even DC's "mindless fun" installment was too smart for MCUcks.

>my sides

>All these Cross-shit meme exercises

Does he use his multibillion dollar industry to fund his 12 hour Zumba classes or something? What is this? PE in 3rd grade?

Weighted dips? Tire pulls? Hammer training? Does Batman also order Pho from places that'll make it for you for 20 dollars? Does he drive a Kia Soul and unironically enjoy the films of Wes Anderson?

What the fuck is this crossfit bullshit?

Weighted dips and pull ups are actually legit, some of the best possible exercises.

But the rest is cross fit silliness mainly.

Yes. Why?

Because the goddam Batman does whatever the fuck he feels like doing. Deal with it.

In all seriousness, though, the Batman's story in BvS is an allegory for post-911 America.

>Traumatized by an invasive attack and watching his building fall

>Goes after the person he holds responsible, resorting to torture and "warfare"(murder).

>Lies about WMDs

>Engages in preemptive warfare and vilifies his "enemy" based solely off where he's from and what he might do.

"That sonofabitch brought the war to us."

Is Shonen Jump the only company making manga for real, conservative and masculine men these days?

You guys take cape shit too seriously.

This thread is dyel is fuck

This movie's so high-test, two chicks at my theater caught pregnant spontaneously and it cured my granddad's erectile dysfunction.

Great thread OP. We will purge the nu-male heretics. We will purge them all

>tfw he will never hold you down and take your anal virginity

why live? ;_;

>homo-erotism is now conservative

>looks at masculine Alpha Male
>finds it homo-erotic
it's you.,,

all capeshit is for faggots
there are no exceptions
living vicariously through someone who is masculine doesn't make you masculine

>The Judge had more muscles than WW
Holy shit
I swear, if she had 2 months in the gym, she'd the body from Sarah Connor (from Judgement Day)
Have you seen Spiderman 2?

>worshiping the male figure to the point of accusing everyone who doesn't of being a leftist jew cuck
>not homo-erotic

By the way, there's nothing wrong with being gay. This being 2016 and all.

>TMW DC had the most kino training scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=b5T4_Vgnq-0
Not a big fan of Snyder, but damn he's a beast

The DCEU is full of Big Guys.

>Zack Snyder is among the most divisive filmmakers of his generation. There are those who think of him as style over substance, as well as ardent fans who see his visual flair and innovative implementation of green screen and slow-motion as genius. But there are many who miss what he may very well have been all along, a genre director with a creative vision too large for mass consumption. The upcoming UK release of the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Ultimate Edition on Blu-Ray indicates a filmmaker who may be too ambitious for his own good when faced with studio intervention.

>So what does this mean for Zack Snyder? He now has two superhero films that are being retroactively praised because stuff that should have remained in the theatrical cut made it into the film on home media. It seems that Snyder’s main problem isn’t in his abilities as a filmmaker, but that the stories he wants to tell can’t breathe under the iron grip of studio requirements. He wanted to craft a three hour superhero epic and wasn’t allowed, then he became the sacrificial lamb when his work wasn’t well-received. It seems apparent that Snyder is in fact not a studio director, despite his reputation as being nothing more than a hired gun for tent pole studio projects among his harshest critics. He’s a genre filmmaker, someone who wants to be John Carpenter but is forced to be Steven Spielberg, someone who wants to be Prince but has to be known as the Artist Formerly Known as Prince if he must bow to his studio masters.

Stop stealing my shit, faggot, especially if you're going to suck at it.

kek the only people who find that scene appealing are women and closet gays

absolutely based, I agree with this 100%. I am all of those things that Sup Forums symbolizes