quora.com/How-much-does-an-AR-15-cost-on-average
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All those women and children...

Is this an American tour group?

Kek

If only we had the Atlantic wall to stop them

nigger starter kit?

>R.I.P. Europe. ;_;

Why do you imply the cultural and racial decimation of White Europeans is a stormfag post?

It's true and happening. Worse yet, we were only just recovering from the recent crashes all over fucking Europe and now we have all these mongs on our welfare system?

Our countries should start considering fixing themselves before intervening in international issues.

>Border security is for Nazis

At this rate, Europe will be almost as non-white as the USA by the year 2100. Tragic. ;_;

>meanwhile in America

th-they're only here till the conflict in their country is over

i-i'm sure the'll behave and integrate well into our society until then

m-many of them are engineers, doctors, people we need in our workforce

>Muh Jews
So powerful yet so inferior.

>white

Nice try Jamal.

>I didn't feel the Bern so now all I feel is butthurt

The left can't meme.

shooting them all up would be nice just one A10 Warthog and problem solved

You know back in the day we put them in the hold and used the deck for enjoying the ocean while we listened to their wails and moans.

>implying I'm a leftie.
Get off your dad's computer though.
pic related

It's okay.

Within a few generations the Mohamedan horde will have integrated fully into our societies.

>99% young adult male
>0.01% children and women
>Fleeing migrants
>not going for free welfare and to take over country
>not western Union monthly money to family back in Nigeria

Thanks to this fucking old bastard

you have more trash like this living there already

Put em all on a cigarette boat for gitmo

giggled

Not sure if bait or lefties are just this retarded.

B-but muh doctors and engineers

Save Europe and just gas those scum

0 reading comprehensions.

oh look a special needs children tour group. bless their hearts.

Thank you for that, my good sir.

What is this? Is it a new slave ship?

yeah from the past we knwo that Germany can desposit large amounts of waste but today the Goverment is like "oh no we can not do this".
Sieg Heil

Honestly hope that they get the care that they need.

>Insulting someone with down syndrome

Yep, it's a leftist alright.

Why so triggered,user?
Surely this isn't a family member?

is this a face swap?

Samefagging to add: remember when they laughed at a homeless veteran sleeping on the street with a MAGA hat?

Anyone who doesn't support Trump is a nasty person. S'true, s'true.

National borders are for statists
That's nazis, Americans, french, Brits, Dutch, Chinese, soviets, pretty much every bad guy in history has been a state

This isn't "family members you want to fuck", user.

I don't see why Americans think the EU has an issue when their issue with black people is infinitely worse. Atleast our problems aren't with our own people.

>thinks niggers are just as bad as jihadi goat fuckers
lmfao typical yurocuck

Would you be friendly towards people who have been dropping bombs on your home for your entire life?

Fuck yeah. You leftists act like being patriotic is an insult. Why are you bunch so pathetic and unable to do anything right?

theyre both bad. the difference is, these are already here and aren't exploding suddenly (in number, and physically)

whereas europe is being flooded with 'refugees', and theres like another 100 million of them that want to come

fuck yeah we European dont need a strong army or privat weapons cause wei like Black Dicks with aids in our asses

>Names off multiple first world countries
Hmm. Really puts on the ol' thinking cap.

Because nationalism is anti-American and unpatriotic
American patriotism didn't start by mindlessly worshiping the state that was opressing Americans

>unable to do anything right

fuck

lololol

>Russia hacked the election

When will this meme end? Also, no source or proof faggot

Facts are facts

they're cowards who won't fight back
so fuck em

sure kid

That's a big herd.

>countries are bad

Go live in the woods by yourself then, stop doing everything you're only able to do because humanity forms together and creates distinct civilizations

i want to fight back but with a shitty army and extrem gun laws i cant do shit.
America would you please wipe out the Sandniggers in Europ.
Thanks

>Lol why does this person with AIDS keep trying to prevent me from fucking this other guy who also has AIDS

>nationalism means you love the government

KEK
E
K

>cherrypicking

Also if you take issue with him receiving government benefits then why wouldn't you want him to vote those benefits away?

>loving your country is hating your country and harmful to it

Yep, that's a leftist.

>trusting USA intelligence agencies

Oh my holy kek

It's what it accomplishes in effect.
The nation is the government.
In the American Revolution, the nationalists supported kind James and the patriots supported liberty.
You are supporting giving more authority to the state.

Nice straw man. Usually these pictures are used as banter, not as an argument. You leftists have no argument against Trump, all you have is made up people that you attack.

Pure mental illness.

Kentucky is the poster child for this. Get 550$ a month from the government for housing get ssi check get medicare get food stamps using every form of welfare known to americans and vote fucking republican.

I'd rather have people fuck goats than shoot guns.
The difference is that there are millions and millions of black people, and we're talking about a few hundred thousand refugees last year, i'm sure your media tells you it's fucking crazy and insane, but we haven't even gotten over 50.000 refugees in my country.

>the state is your country
Wew lad

it's not that they're wrong, they're simply lying because the average ameritard is stupid enough to believe pretty much anything

at least niggers are smart enough to vote for the people who will help them the most. Rednecks...not so much

Not at all, I think the current government has far too much authority.

For me nationalism means a pride in my nation, the people in it, the history of it, and the great things it has done together, not the government. It is also a foreign policy.

My country/my people before your country and your people.

You could just call it patriotism but that's not really considered a political outlook

Strawman.
I spend a great deal of time in the woods by myself.
Civilization=! State

>someone says he loves his country
>bring up the state
>insult him because state has nothing to do with country

Wew lad

>3000$ assault rifle

Is it made out of gold and diamonds?

>a Russian agent will start a war with Russia and not the people that are overtly anti-Russia and accuse them of hacking our country

Repeat after me: Mentally. I'll.

Except you don't actually know those people and whoever wrote this literally made it up

Im against taxing the rich much higher than the poor or middle class because that wealth is theirs and it is wrong to say they should *have* to give more away because they have more. It seems like petty jealousy to me.

quora.com/How-much-does-an-AR-15-cost-on-average

This fucker needs some Polonium-210.

>people can't choose what to spend their money on
>I just assume these people collect welfare
>I'm going to make fun of them for being poor

Democrats, everyone

He says he loves his country but nationalism is effectively giving the state authority over its people. You have to look at this consequentially, what user belives doesn't matter, because anons beliefs have been corrupted by propaganda.
Go say the pledge of allegiance or something

republicans everyone

>implying ar-15 is the only assault rifle ever made

Civilization does equal a state

Spending some time in the woods by yourself doesn't mean you aren't a part of civilization and the state you dumb fag.

hell yeah my fellow britbongs

>pretending to care about the poor to virtue signal
>someone disagrees with me? Probably lives in a trailer in Kentucky lol xDD thumbs up if u agree

I wish someone dropped a bomb on those fucking useless apes

>I'd rather have people fuck goats than shoot guns.
you mean fuck goats and blow themselves up?
kys Hans you faggot cuck