He's fucking dead

He's fucking dead

Again? WTF? I hate PSH now.

who ?

He looks vaguely like Russell Crowe here.

Just checked CNN, its true!

Something about a heroin overdose. I think it had something to do with Jason Bourne.

Fuck him.

a minor actor from the lebowski movie? who cares

If Mark just kissed him back none of this would've happened

Time is a singularity.

Past, present, and future are one.

We are all simultaneously alive and dead.

What a disgusting human being.

Killing yourself even though you have 3 young children.

Hope he burns in hell!

What did PSH ever do to you?

Made me google asshole.

“Everything is more complicated than you think. You only see a tenth of what is true. There are a million little strings attached to every choice you make. You can destroy your life every time you choose. But maybe you won’t know for twenty years! And you may never ever trace it to its source. And you only get one chance to play it out. Just try and figure out your own divorce…

“And they say there’s no fate, but there is, it’s what you create. And even though the world goes on for eons and eons, you are only here for a fraction of a fraction of a second. Most of your time is spent being dead, or not yet born. But while alive, you wait in vain wasting years for a phone call or a letter or a look from someone or something to make it all right, but it never comes. Or it seems to, but it doesn’t really.

“So you spend your time in vague regret or vaguer hope that something good will come along, something to make you feel connected, something to make you feel cherished, something to make you feel loved. And the truth is is, I feel so angry! And the truth is, I feel so fucking sad! And the truth is, I’ve felt so fucking hurt for so fucking long and for just as long, I’ve been pretending I’m okay, just to get along!

“I don’t know why. Maybe because…no one wants to hear about my misery…because they have their own.

Fuck everybody. Amen.”

>Five guys shine lights in his eyes and tell him he's trapped on the sun

this fucking image gets me every time

I never liked this guy. Seemed like an asshole.
When he died I thought, one more dumbass celebrity who dies due to drug addiction even though they've got the time and money to treat it.

I miss him tbqh, probably the best actor of his generation

>DUDE I GOT THE BLUES LMAO BETTER OVERDOSE
Screw him!!

We are all dead. Life is just an illusion

That's Jim Gaffigan, he's touring this week. I saw it on snapchat.

kek

how is heroin still a thing

damn, son

He always seemed pretentious and a depressed asshole. But I still enjoyed his performances.

good movie a shame all these plebs only recognize him from lebowski or mission inpossible

it's just that good.

2nd fave movie, one of the few times Sup Forums hasn't disappointed me.

Wow some guy from hunger games? Who cares

I didn't know his name until he died, which is sad I guess, but I also haven't seen any of his films yet.

Oh no! That fat dude from Twister is gone!

fkin junkie deserved it

Oh wait, I did see Twister once.
FINGER OF GAWD

what movie?

>babby's first deep existential speech maaaaaaaan
Bollocks. I've never seen the appeal of this garbage.

I HOLD MY HEAD

Why is everybody so fucking depressed and addict in this fucking world? Seriously the guy have a family, a great wife, a great career but still kill himself. The fuck is going on.

An existential crisis can lead to suicide, so I'm not sure what you're mocking here: his eventual demise or the mere fact that it happened.

In any case, you're an ignorant cunt.

His speech there is what that embarrassing, immature high-school friend would post on his Myspace page.
It's the film equivalent of all those meaningful pictures on Facebook featuring sunsets or the ocean with misspelled and suspiciously anonymous quotes on them. Shite, user. Shite.

>His speech there is what that embarrassing, immature high-school friend would post on his Myspace page.
Not fucking shit, an existential crisis isn't an elegant or happy ordeal. It's not sitting down and writing down the best novel of all time, it's about facing your own mortality.

So the fat fuck wasn't Shakespear, so what? He was going through hell and in his mind, and his last desperate attempts, he began to form an idea and gave up halfway when he noticed how utterly useless it was. That's what you're mocking. A man's last words.

In your mind, they're high school tier because you're so used to TV shows shooting out these deep quotes with months or weeks of preparation. Your reality consists of TV and politics, so how could you appreciate it?

>t. triggered

>That's what you're mocking. A man's last words
I'll mock any man's last words if they're hackneyed emo rubbish.
>Fuck everybody. Amen.
Wow. Such pain etc. Ugh, try again.

people often get into acting to escape their problems in the first place

He's fucking dead.

>I'll mock any man's last words if they're hackneyed emo rubbish.

Bruh do you have self awareness at all

It's not meant to be enlightening. That's just his character.

I still think about him pretty often, ngl
I was really excited to see him act into his 70s