Oh. Hey, Detroit

Oh. Hey, Detroit

Other urls found in this thread:

totalpackers.com/2016/07/ah-aaron-rodgers-supposedly-split-family/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Outing when

Is this heterosexual gentleman, dare I say it, back?

You mean homosexual. The hetero lifestyle wasn't doing it for him

Hi, you're still at least 2 games back after today.

Gets me errrytime

It's not a hoverhand though, he is resting his arm on the couch, hence the partial touch.

Do you actually believe this?

the thumb is obviously touching her

>what did he mean by this?

He meant that Aaron used him as a fucktoy, and that the nondisclosure agreement he signed means he can't say anything about their relationship (other than cryptic twitter posts) without facing legal troubles.

Sup faggot

They're talking big on a Cambodian painting brochure, but you now Loiniggers are scared as fuck.

what a gay fucking tweet
nothing other than a gay man would tweet that

tell me this isnt true. my life has been a fucking lie

>best insult is an unfounded homophobic claim Rodgers is gay

Literally who gives a fuck whether or not he sucks dick off the field.

this.

You know who she kinda looks like...

Obviously he does.

NOBODY CUMS INTO THIS MOUTH WITHOUT FUCKING ME TWICE

NOT HERE

NOT EVER

Aaron Rodgers really, really likes women.

The gayest one was when dude put Rodgers ring on

> all these pictures of Aaron having fun
> going out with people, meeting new friends
> now he is a total recluse
> he sits around in his dimly-lit mansion, only moving between the workout room and his couch
> he will never be happy and full of energy again

He should just come out already.

It's really fucking sad. This is half of America. Aaron's cut out his family and former friends to live with his beard, afraid because they know who he is.

His play is suffering, too. If he were honest with himself we could have a Patriots/Green Bay Owl.

Instead...

Can GB make it as a wildcard or do they need to win the North?

>there are liberal """"men"""" that voted for Hilary in this thread that think they can still make fun of Rodgers for being Gay
>there are liberal """""""""men""""""' that stand by Colin Kaepernick's opinions and still think they can make fun of Rodgers for being Gay

No. You've revoked that privilege. If you have feminine and emasculating beliefs, you don't get to make fun of other dudes for taking it in the butt when you're essentially doing the same.

thanks for coming out of the basement to spout that lol

>there are """""""""Men""""""""" that vote democrat

Sleep tight Erin.

fucking kek

what did he mean by this

Hi there.

And when you lose to the Bears next week, bye there.

oh wow I didn't realize he was actually possibly a homosexual

he has shit taste in men desu

It's not gonna be easy, Lionsbro. We need all the energy we can get to BTFO Shit Bay

>Aaron Rodgers starts doing well
>Sup Forums suddenly becomes homophobic again

Some things never change....

Rodgers just need to come out before the secret is fully leaked.

There's no way you can keep being gay secret for that long as a huge celebrity.

Look at Ricky Martin.

Bruh I had to watch broke back mountain and holy fuck does jake gyllenhall look just like Rodgers. Especially in the buttsecks scenes.

Is he the best homosexual to ever play in the NFL?

No. That's Troy Aikman

I don't make fun of him because he's gay I make fun of him because he's the packers Quarterback

Pretty sure the majority of us would show him some form of support for it. We aren't necessarily talking shit about him as a person but because of the fact that he poses to be such a threat to our teams. Regardless, I don't know if he is gay but he clearly has some issues to work out personally and it does seem very apparent that he was happier when Kevin was around.

Aikman was average at best. Was he ever even an all-pro?

He's not gay STOP

desu his struggles since 2015 until 3 weeks ago were all because of the whole family+olivia+gay saga thing

totalpackers.com/2016/07/ah-aaron-rodgers-supposedly-split-family/

>Aaron pushed everyone out of his life, not just his family. This has as much to do with the Kevin incident as it does with him inappropriately handling his parents overstepping. It’s all related because the timing of everything. His parents are huge fans of him and very proud, rightfully so. They would tell him they are coming out to visit instead of asking if they can come out. That’s fine for awhile but it wore on him. The frustration built up and came out in a bad way. The story about Olivia (Munn) keeping them out of his box is true. That’s not her fault, she was doing what Aaron said to, which was a spineless move by him. The Olivia relationship was a reaction to the Kevin incident. Obviously. Aaron pushed everyone who knew him best out of his life. There is some paranoia going on in his head. He is alienating himself because he probably thinks people would distance themselves from him anyways if he came out. It’s pretty simple, he is unfriending people before they have the chance to unfriend him. Which wouldn’t happen if he started being true to himself. He was much happier in the Kevin days. He had great people around him who truly loved him before he was a superstar and he ruined that. You don’t skip one of your best friends wedding and your grandfather’s funeral (his grandfather was his idol. Spoke to him before every game) unless you have some seriously bad things going on in your head.

As a Packers fan i wish he'd just come the fuck out.

>Rodgers comes out next week
>Packers win out, make playoffs, win the SB

Goddamn, I hate the Packers but I wouldn't wish that upon somebody like him. He seems like a pretty good, genuine dude for the most part.

Wait, Aaron Rodgers is gay??? Like publicly out?

Really hope last game of season is meaningless, just fuck off one time fudgepackers

Staffgod will surpass godgers as best qb in nfc this year

C O O T E R
O
O
T
E
R

Oh hi Aaron

Sounds like his family and close friends know hes gay but Aaron is trying to keep a lid on it because he thinks it would hurt his professional career.

Not with those stats

Bullshit. We fully support and love Aaron and we just want him to be happy living his truth.

The humor comes from him being in the closet -- not from him being gay.