What would your parents say if you bought home a black woman user?

what would your parents say if you bought home a black woman user?

nice to meet you ______

Hahaha, no sane white person wouldn't marry a nigger.

But I would, and my parents would be happy.

That isn't your wife...

so are you not white or not sane?

This

You seem lovely! user has told us so much about you! Would you like something to drink?

shes really pretty though so i cant judge

Holy fuck - is this a creepy thread? What is up with her face?!

/thread.

I pity racist inbreds.

one time a friend told my father that I had a black girlfriend and he said ''nope. I raised him better than that.''

oh dad..

They would disinherit me.

My parents wouldn't say shit. It's my grandparents I'd be worried about

Nothing I'm Black

Seems reasonable

That's a weird thing for them to say.

>home
>black woman
Pick one

I will have nightmares

i don't care, black girls (not shaniquas) are fucking hot, i'd fuck her to death

they would just be disappointed in silence

It depends. If the price was right i would feed her and sell her for profit.
If he was ripped off i would be dissapoint son.

Czech'd and same

>nice to meet you nigger

"oh thank god he found someone"

they religious?

I am whitey white central European person, and I believe in unicorns.

Smart and nice niggers are like unicorns. We knew about them, nobody ever seen one though.

I would marry this mythical nigger girl.

Nothing, until we broke up and they asked politely to bring a white girl home

nice user i was wondering were we would find a sacrifice for tonight you know the rules you bring em you gut em

wouldn't care as long as she was a classy girl

No, just sensible

I can never understand why a fine white specimen such as that gentleman would want to waste his entire life with that log of shit. I know love is blond, but surely, there are plenty of white women who are more than willing to be his wife.

>Black
>Classy

kek

>waste his entire life with that log of shit

that's pretty mean user

Nothing. Would never bring home stinky black girl.

No one cares virgin

sexiest black girl on Sup Forums

Not all black girls stink

Also, I don't live with my parents, so I don't think they'd be aware if I brought some nigger pussy home

Is this the hat man? I've never seen such a clear picture of him before. Proof for the supernatural?

>they

>insert le funny i havent unlocked her maymay

My parents are Asian so they'd be cunts about it

no it's a girl and she's sexy af.
See?

Very progressive, user. You surprise us; we thought you were involved with the white supremacist organisation known as Sup Forums.

Dad would just ask if I'd hit that yet like he always does and Mum would probably say something along the lines of "Oooh whos this?" then tell me why she hates blacks later on

That's just 2 spooky man, I can't deal with these shadow person pictures, take that shit to /x/

Tell me to breed with her and colonize.

sexy
any teeth shots

>Breed
>Use condom

Kek

I told my mom I have a black girlfriend. Without even seeing her, she asked me why I can't get a prettier girlfriend.

>organisation
>not a single hacker entity
>kys you idiot

god damn she's fine.

He needs to remove the condom and breeding this black pussy

Nicki bleached

>I know love is blond
>love is blond
>blond

Not sure what hair colour has to do with anything

Picking up my black fuck buddy at the airport as we speak.

Today's gonna be an awesome day.

no

if true

NICE

Nicki the Roman

Don't have to guess at this one, I've done iet a few times.

When I first told my mother I was dating a black girl, she laughed.

Asian mother:

"What? You joking! You don't date nigger. You racist!"

No mom.........

They'd support me in my decision, but they'd also know that I'd lost my fucking mind bringing home a subhuman

Very true. She's sexy af and a bit of a nympho. And thanks to my vasectomy i can nut in her all I want.

Probably wouldnt mind, Mexicans banter but arent really racist.

My mom told me to stay away from Asian women though, she doesnt trust their cooking.

That's funny considering the very conspicuous love affair us Mexicans have with Chinese food

Nothing, just disowned on site

Considering they are brainwashed liberal dolts, they'd keep their mouths shut like cucks.

do you think they really would? i mean, they might say it, but they probably wouldn't be that strict when it actually came to disowning their son

Are you fucking blind? Or have you spent so long jerking off to halfassed traps that you've completely fucked your sense of beauty? Both? Both seems likely, I'll go with that.

/thread.

What's the point of having children if they won't be better than yourself?
You're supposed to raise the bar not lower it.

My parents probably won't say anything bad from bringing an ape to the family but I am sure I will not anyways.
I would fuck a black woman if she has a good ass but being in a relationship is out of the question.

Godspeed my man, bust a nut for us.

My mom wouldn't like it and will do anything to stop the marriage. And my dad would unknowingly ask her racist questions. That being said im not one to wife a black girl.

"Son, I thought you didn't like colored people?"

This

The fact that you use loli reaction images already tells us that you'd have no chance with a black woman anyway. But whatever makes you feel better, champ.

It's not a loli.
And I am not autistic in real life so that's not a problem.

white girls are the worst though

dated a bunch of asians and indians for a while

now with a white girl, will probably marry the white girl, but overall i would say a white guy can get way more for his money with literally any other race.

yes

Why did you buy this? (Get it?cuz he said bought eks dee

Mexicans are pretty racist ese. I don't know who you've been hanging around but we're typically more racist than most.

>posts young michael obummer.

i'd hit that shit.

as noted
>condumb

bareback that shit nigger, if'n you wants to bred it.

>white girls are the worst though

yep, so fucking spoiled and entitled

"At least you're not gay"

saggy tits

They'd take subtle digs at her and give her shifty eyes. Then do the same but more blatantly to me when she's gone.

fuck
>those eyes

>better yourself..

this, pic related?

or...

I bet that guy will have a joy of a time when he walks around with a mulatto baby without the mom looking like a massive cuck to everyone

I have always want a house nigger

or this?

gorgeous