What's up you neckbeard virgin losers, i just lost my virginity yesterday. Post your age and virgin status

What's up you neckbeard virgin losers, i just lost my virginity yesterday. Post your age and virgin status.

I'm 21 and I'm finally an alpha male.

Lost my virginity when I was 15.

this, to a 10/10 at the time too, she's homeless now though

Lost it when I was 18

I've seen wizards on this site that have still not smashed past the age of 30. It's hilarious.

Technically lost is when I was 12 when I was molested

But by consent I lost it to my boyfriend of the time at 14

I was tweleve to a 20 year old.

friendly reminder that if they weren't hot you're still beta

OP here, sorry to hear that user.

Literally same, she's a coke fiend too. smh

What the fuck you did to them to traumatize them so badly?

21 and fucking proud of it

NORMIES

OUT

(You)

Don't stop there... Were you asking for it? Short skirt? Calling him daddy?

Did you secretly enjoy it or masturbate over the thought of it?

Is a person who gived or received a blowjob still a virgin?

lost my virginity when I was 6 fam. Nice of you to catch up.

I was talking about when you were molested.

>Were you asking for it?
>Calling him daddy?
>Short skirt?
>Did you secretly enjoy it or masturbate over the thought of it?

Stop being an edgy beta male you faggot.

>Is a person who gived or received a blowjob still a virgin
You didn't fuck her right in the pussy

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Nice copypasta

Summer of 1996 she was 13, I(guy) was 17. We both where virgins. She bled all over her bed. We dated for 9 months, and fucked Everytime we where together! I still whack off to the memory's .

By law that makes you a dirty pedophile.

ILLEGAL

Fuck off pedo

Kys sicko

21 and pretty insecure about it. Been on a few dates with a couple people but it hasn't turned into anything serious. Makes me want to an hero occasionally.

I found the newfag....or a cuckold beta faggot at least any way

That was not pedo at all.

Technically pedophilia is debatable to be 12 and under. Pedophilia is the sexual attraction and desire to be with girls that haven't even hit puberty. 14 and up and in some cases 13 are girls that have hit puberty.

Nothing bad, better find a good partner rather than rush for it.

Straightening life out first is more alpha than being a fuckboy.

Your hand doesn't count m8

That's fair. Things were getting sexual text wise with a friend of mine, so that could have happened. Felt wrong though.

Only a pedophile would try to justify pedophilia. A pedophile likes girls under the age of consent in any given state. So In calafornia you're a dirty pedophile if you do a 16 year old girl, but it's cool in the UK you're actually a decent human being.

Why would you want to do a girl who is mentally undeveloped? I myself think the age of consent should be 21 when it's been proven the brain is fully developed to make proper informative decisions.

Too many other fishes out in the sea. Don't be bothered about it.

You will find someone.

Valid points

Probably. Additional problem is I don't really want to have sex. Weird, but yeah.

Fucking your dog doesn't count you omega neckbeard

Lost virginity to my first dog.

I now enjoy 5 way dog orgies on a daily basis with my tight canine bitches and tons of drugs and techno.

feelsfuckinggoodman

Not weird at all. Just chill and enjoy your life.

feelsgooddoggie

Oh, you're cool, then. Navy seal is a job, not a fucking status. And you cannot just call your "spy friends" to make them find me.
if you're not able to do ot yourself don't ask for mommy's help.
If you feel offended by the "faggot" word, then surely you are a bit faggot; else, you're a little bitch

You must be young to still use that.

Lost it at 21 to my virgin white 18yr girlfriend. I'm so lucky and I know it.

Still want to kill myself though.

Damn did someone get triggered? Holy fuck trolls succeed on this one

God you are so new or you are counter trolling. I can't tell.

it doesn't really answer my question

I'm thinking you're about 14 years old

22 non virgin

And just because you had pity sex from a fat whore does not make you part of our Alpha club.
Go back to playing as Zelda on your kiddie console Switch
lost mine at 16

Trolls succeeded on your dumbass

was 13.

Lost it at 20 to my sister

It still makes you a virgin, but at least she gave you good head. (Pic unrelated)

I'm 26 and still a virgin. I don't feel so bad though because I've had chances and just was too lazy/not that into the chicks. I'm sure I'll bang someone soon enough. My quality of life is fine. I speak to suicidal people who have had relationships and shit... so i guess it's all a matter of perspective

>Incest

lost it 2 months ago

Degeneracy

I guess there's no pedophiles in Afghanistan since there's no age of consent

what was he like?