Hide Grimes threads

>hide Grimes threads
>see a picture of Grimes
>"what do you think about her?"
>mfw I'm not about to filter the word "her"
Why isn't it enough for you freaks to make threads about your shit waifu? Why do you have to force everybody else to look at her ugly face too? Just use her name in the OP so I can hide her.

WHY DID YOU MAKE ANOTHER GRIMES THREAD YOU FUCK

Fucking THIS. Why do they find ways to avoid filters? It's like they're making the threads just to piss everybody else off.

I would mute Grimes threads but pissing off grimesfags is way too fun, it's so easy

When kuckdrick 's album dropped I couldn't find a way to filter out with they phrased it without his name

op, don't be an idiot. let's see how many grimes threads are right now:

this is grimes:
is grimes mu/core considering she's hated by half of the board (maybe even more)? thoughts on her music?
i hate her:
and your dumb thread.

now, do you notice that the first 2 legit grimes threads have her name in the op? do you notice that the one without her name ("i hate her") is a HATE thread? delete your stupid thread now. and stop whining.

>It's like they're making the threads just to piss everybody else off.
>people post troll threads on Sup Forums
Really? I'm s h o c k e d!
How long did it take you since first coming here to figure this out and post in this thread? Ten minutes?

ha ha ha. the joke's on you: you're the one meta trolled by her fans. people like you are banned for saying stupid crap in her threads. behave (respect the rules) or be banned, your choice. clear?

pure unbridled autism

>pure unbridled autism
>posts that picture

...was this post meant to be ironic?

p a t h e t i c

I am going to kick your ass!

stop.

Shut up newfag

Not OP, but that's 4 FGHrimes threads too many.

4 too many? so, not even one is acceptable? do you support censorship?

>censorship
>a private website

it is a board for all-encompassing music discussion with limited threads. there should not be 3-6 grimes threads at all times

I've never been banned and the only repercussion so far is watching people sperg out.

bump

I fucking hate you lmao

Try harder desu.

>there should not be 3-6 grimes threads at all times
Tell that to your fellow posters...

If you really wanna get the message out about it, start your own thread. Just make sure to include Grimes in the OP. Then you will officially be a part of what you claim is the problem.

not OP and grimes is mad ugly, ctfuuuu i'm deadass tired of seeing these cancer-ass niggas always defending her and sperging out, hoooly shit
this thread is proof enough that grimes and her grimey fanbase are literally cancer in its truest form

>not talking about music on /mu
People like you and the OP of this thread are emblematic of what's endemically wrong (if anything) with this place desu.

we are allowed to have a meta thread, you know. plus, he's talking about a musical artist (and their fans) on Sup Forums, so it is music-related

grimes is not musicq