Why is "violence against women " considered to be such a problem and morally worse than violence against men...

Why is "violence against women " considered to be such a problem and morally worse than violence against men? Amd why do feminists never bring this up? Are feminists retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vHp8fnp2hJo
oddshot.tv/s/Rco9Qh
discord.gg/Ycq9yyX
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Fuck "violence against men by women" (which yeah is thing) you guys should put your backs into "Violence and molestation by women against CHILDREN"

That, my nigga, is the winning ticket.
That's the one where everyone HAS TO BE ON BOARD.

well.... almost everyone.

youtu.be/vHp8fnp2hJo

I don't know

when people say "violence against women" they usually mean domestic violence and rape, so it's not like it's worse than usual violence but isn't something that it's solvable by normal security measures

Men should be emotionally more stable then women. And have enough control to not assault another human being without reason.

But if a woman is acting out and hitting a man in public, he should be able to punch back without people acting all out and going bat shit crazy on him.

Stupid. Neither are many forms of violence. Also, it's pretty obvious any form of violence against women, both domestic or otherwise, is considered worse by society.

>Men should be emotionally more stable then women
Why exactly?
>he should be able to punch back without people acting all out and going bat shit crazy on him
I don't see this happening any time soon.

oddshot.tv/s/Rco9Qh

There was no uproar about this, yet if the roles would have been changed, the world would have gone batshit crazy.

Because it's all women talk about. And women talk allot more than men do.

The thing is, most men don't care about sharing their problems unlike women who feel that the whole world needs to cater to them at all times

dad pissed off one day, ''and women wonder why they get beat up all the time''

what's up with Sup Forums being such woman haters...

I was against violence against women but then some fat white chick who talked and acted like a nigger came up a pinched me in the face. I knock that fat cunt out and kicked teeth in. You wanna fight with the men except the consequences.

women on men violence is such a huge problem compared, its about time someone stood up to address this issue.

>the world would have gone batshit crazy
Not me

no one gives a shit if a bunch of beta cucks get their asses kicked.

no one.

This is called hypocrisy, user.

A man is still supposed to be the biological caretaker due to the inferior body strength.

Also men don´t struggle that much with all the hormone mood swings like women. Also women have been basically genetically programmed by humanity to become a lifetime actor in every aspect of their life just to survive.

I don´t say that women are lesser human beings by that. They just have a different set of skill-sets which come handy in a lot of work. Like eye for detail for example. Women have a far better eye for detail then men.

But calm collected control is a rare sight in most women. At least out of personal experience.

Hey loosas, suck my cockich)

So why should we care if women do?

>no one gives a shit if a bunch of beta cucks get their asses kicked.

"About two in five of all victims of domestic violence are men, contradicting the widespread impression that it is almost always women who [...]"

Then we shouldn't care either about the beta women getting abused.

You ask if feminists are retarded, but this is less a feminist issue and more a societal issue. Half the people who get the most butthurt about hitting a girl (even in self defense) are non-feminist-identifying, regular Joe guys.

Because they are the physiologically inferior gender.

If they would accept their role as the physiologically inferior gender, and in contrast fly with it, the entire world would be a significantly better place.

Instead, women don't want to be on the pedestal of the physiologically inferior gender, but they still want to receive all the benefits, i.e. a greater moral weight when considering putting violence to a woman.

It's like if a old person came up and Tried to fight me there no challenge and it doesn't make you bad ass if you beat them up. Best thing to do record the violence and show it to the law.

If this is true, then women should stop trying to be like men, and just conform to men.

Which no woman wants to do

Yes. They're retarded.

Op, if you're really interesred in this, watch the movie "redpill" (no there is no association with Sup Forums it's just a coincidence).
Its about a former feminist "exploring" the viewpoints of mras (mens rights activists). Originally she wanted to expose them as sexist fascists, in the end she stopped calling herself feminist because she realized the inherent gender bias in the movement.
There's also a good interview with her and dave rubin.

But at the same time, they are psychological superior. Women are more capable of manipulating men and abusing them mentaly.

Maybe because violence against men is not institutionalized (and no, I don't learn sociology on tumblr, I learn it with Bourdieu and Stiegler, fucktard).
And also because a man could physically wreck a women more easily. (source: me and my girlfriend when she wants rapeplay).

They are asking the wrong questions and expecting the right results.

I work in IT and have this chick who is a Sys-Admin. She constantly complains that she earns less than the male colleagues.

Well, the male colleagues happen to have more certificates and know 5-7 scripting languages compared to her basic bash-scripting skills.

But in her mind she is being suppressed. After getting the option for a training program, she declined and went to vacation.

Came back and same shit all over again.

>psychological superior.
I disagree. It's much easier to understand how men think then how women think, thus making one easier to manipulate

>A man is still supposed to be the biological caretaker due to the inferior body strength.
No, there are many men with slight builds, and they are still held to higher expectations, and given no consideration. Also, this "women are more emotional" argument does not really explain why violence directed against them should be more unacceptable.

Men are just as emotional we are just stronger for keeping it in.

violence against women is an institution? Which fucking country are you from sandnigga land?

Well, if men are easier to understand, women are still superior in that department. Either way, women like to manipulate men. I mean it in no way or form sexist, most women don't do it in a harmfull way.

What's funny is that the same white knights that come to the rescue when men are fighting women, are many times the same people who listen to gangster rap.

Because men have a choice after being slapped or punched by a woman they can either:
A: Slap her once and put the her to sleep.
or
B: Let it slide and act like it didn't faze them.
But women don't have that choice of fighting back, because as i mentioned above one good slap and they will enter deep sleep...
So their choices end up being;
A. Take a beating without telling anyone
and
B. Still take a beating but call the police after

Why is OP so retarded? Maybe read a book instead of wasting away in front of an endless sea of shitposts.

The real reason why violence against men from women isn't as big an issue is because, it's always seen as the mans fault. As if they MUST have done something wrong to push a women to be violent towards them.

This is the serious bullshit in society, that even when innocent men are seen to be provoking of behaviour of women.

Basically women have been taught to play the victim for so long, they can get away with it in practically any situation.

do these women in case #2 ever do anything to deserve or provoke being hit?

Or better yet kill yourself

>Men wouldn't be publicly shunned for hiting a woman
>If men told someone they were abused, their story would be believed
>Violence is only hitting and no emotional abuse

Bump. Interested greatly in this topic.

discord.gg/Ycq9yyX

>Why is "violence against women " considered to be such a problem and morally worse than violence against men?
Long held societal beliefs

>Amd why do feminists never bring this up?
They do if it fits they're narrative

>Are feminists retarded?
Yes

>A: Slap her once and put the her to sleep.
Wrong. Try this, and see how people react.

France, my man.
Where if you have endometriosis, they tell you to stop whining. Where if your husband wants a vasectomy, they are against that decision because doctors prefer tubal ligations. Where 100% of questioned women have been harrassed in the streets. Where their wages are lowers than men's wages. And where violent husbands or rapers could get away easily.
We are not the worst but we are far from the best.

>Because they are the physiologically inferior gender.
This argument only explains that they were meant to be dominated, but it's almost always used for the opposite purpose.

Because women are much weaker than men.

generally, when a man hits puberty he gains a certain amount of muscle mass that is less natural in a woman. men tend to have more force. if your girl is manly strong, then it's fucked

That's because in your case it would be restraint. Just because the man restrains himself and doesn't do it doesn't mean he can't do it with ease.

Circumcision isn't institutionalized? Genital mutilation isn't enough to be considered violence?

That is because he lets her do all of that.
If that man chose to fight back he would win easily
There is a difference between letting someone walk over you, and not having the choice of fighting back.

>Long held societal beliefs
This became a "belief" primarily in the late 70s - early 80s

The answer can go both ways.
Of course "Not every beating falls from the fucking sky'' - Bill Burr
But that's up to the judge to decide.