Anyone have any suggestions for cute pop music that I can play that doesn't have rap influences...

Anyone have any suggestions for cute pop music that I can play that doesn't have rap influences? Stuff I can play for girls that they'll like. I find girls really like That Poppy and Krush Krush Bonito. For more mainstream stuff I'll go for Carly Rae Jepsen. What else? Cute pop music, no rap influences

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rAYo2eFjJ6A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just suck it up and get into K-Pop. There's a lifetime supply of cute shit there.

>no rap influences
Why? Afraid they'll jump on a well endowed masculing black gentlemen the first chance they get?

Kero Kero Bonito

>inb4 some dumbass joke about her boyfriend's dick

I'm not a big fan of modern rap. I know I sound like a shithead when I say that, but that's just the way it is. I like 80s rap stuff like Wu-Tang Clan, 3 Feet High and Rising, Beastie Boys, etc.

Ace of base

>inb4ing something that the OP did

yeah but they won't understand it, unless I go for an asian gf

Oh man Charli XCX is actually a really good suggestion

That inb4 CRUSHED my hopes of replying with a meme, you know

Maybe OP isn't a 13 year-old wigger.

Not reaaaally 'cute' but since we have like, 1 and a half actual suggestions, might aswell

>that doesn't have rap influences
These Starrah and Raye verses on Dreamer tho

Nicola Roberts

I'm trying to find something else btw (that I've used to listen to).

M.I.A. and Santigold are both great even if they are a little hip hop influenced.
Lianna La Havas is great for when you're trying to be romantic. Pic Related

Janelle MonĂ¡e

I know she's black and has some hip-hop features here and there, but personally I can't hear any modern hip hop influence in her music.

Hannah Diamond, obviously.

none of us in /kpg/ understand the lyrics. but music isn't all about the words friend

She is fucking ugly

>being this much of a closeted homo
Is this more your style?

>I find girls really like That Poppy and Krush Krush Bonito

I wouldn't say I mind these artists but are you sure they're not just humouring you? Just see what they like man, 90% will be trash but don't be that dick who has to be the DJ all night at a party.

If you mean you want to smash but don't want to feel like Ne-Yo is in the room with you then the album 'Smoke City - Flying Away' is fun. It slowly builds up into a pretty lewd soundtrack.
youtube.com/watch?v=rAYo2eFjJ6A

This one is good.

fuck you m8

What the fuck is wrong with her mouth

/thread
And yes, Carly Rae Jepsen is also there.

WRONG!

CRUSHED
Grimes?