What's the latest with DaddyOFive? Anything new?

What's the latest with DaddyOFive? Anything new?

Eminem what are you doing here

Ya pedo!

Never hoped that someone lost his children more than this guy.

If there's any kind of legal action it might take a while and the defranco guy will probably be on that when it happens.
But the general consensus is that he is donezo

He uploaded a new 'apology' video yesterday but if feels really forced. They claim to see the error of their ways, but it feels like bullshit.

half the time apologies on the internet basically mean "stop harassing me I am scare of repercussions."

The only reason he apologizes publicly is because he's scared to death right now. He will be losing that house and having to go back to work, I'm sure

He hired a fucking PR agent to help save his channel lmao

>needing a PR agent to tell you not to treat your kids like shit on camera

kek

their apology videos evolved. first it was "fuck the haters" then it was "i'm sorry you feel this way" now finally it's "we were wrong". these people are fucking sociopaths. it's especially obvious that the guy doesn't actually think he did anything wrong.

They are sadistic toward their children. Making eachother slap eachother and laughing about it. Laughing at their emotional distress as well

I'm 90% sure the dad has a form of down syndrome, you can tell by his facial structure, especially the eyes.

I hope the redhead step child, cody, gives his dad and brothers a good ass whooping when he grows up... hell.. his step mom too.

He probably will.

On another note, I CAN'T STAND DaddyOFive's stupid ass laugh. It's so fucking obnoxious

i think im in the minority where i think he is funny

He'll probably just kill them before that

Cody still in trouble nigga #savecody

You are now kill yourself

How could you find any of that retarded shit funny? Honestly...

i'll give him a nice loving home