So out of Pencak Silat, Hapkido, and krav maga what one is most applicable in a real life situation...

So out of Pencak Silat, Hapkido, and krav maga what one is most applicable in a real life situation, where there is no rules. Sometimes there isn't always room for a roundhouse kick.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VfEKjfM50mM
youtu.be/SGpDVCkhtD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

american boxing, if krav maga is really unavalible

Krav Maga. It was designed for everyday use.

Local krav maga gym near me. You'd recommend?

I haver always appreciated Jeet Kun Do, although it isn't really a 'system' per se.

>krav maga
do you fags really want to suck kikes dicks that much?

Stuntman fag here. Hapkido and shorinji kempo are my main disciplines.All that high flying dynamic shit is unrealistic and will get a person killed. Silat is an ancient martial art but it's been around for centuries for a reason. Krav Maga is applicable but too many people made such a big shit of it that it got ruined by Western culture. KM is more about mental and physical conditioning and learning to apply certain techniques when even battle hardened pros would crack under pressure.

When someone asks me what style is the best, I tell them whatever works best for them. I've seen guys train for years in BJJ and get the shit kicked out of them but once they took some judo classes they were able to come out on top. But life and the world isn't fair and you gotta learn how to adapt. The tools and techniques of others might not work for some. Whatever sharpens your brain and enhances your awareness is the style you should choose.

edgy, because only jews utilize krav maga. good 1

>So out of Pencak Silat, Hapkido, and krav maga what one is most applicable in a real life situation, where there is no rules

How about a good fucking knock-out, you pussy.

>webm related

Fuck your asian midget shit

Here this guy is practicising Kiak Mah Assu. Helped him a lot against the gorilla.

My fucking god, 6+ people and not one of them can throw a punch. Id bet 75% of all those punches landed on the inside fingers instead of knuckles.

An emaciated amateur boxer would have destroyed pretty much all of them at once

Whatever this kid here is doing. Otherwise I recommend Judo.

BJJ will get you killed in a street fight. Fights are not 1 on 1 for the most part and the second you go to the ground you will have 5 people stomping on your head.

>BJJ

Blow jobs & jack-offs?

its created by kikes, reason enough.

Check the Krav Maga USA website and make sure the dojo is listed. If it isnt, it is a McDojo and stay far away.

See

The only reason that went ok for him was 1) they are kids and 2) no one else jumped in. Get in a fight at a bar and 15 people will be throwing hands

didnt expect that

This is how you fight. Just all in! Hitting, slapping, scratching, screaming. The dynamics have to blind your opponent.

Anyone have the gif or that weird Turkish shit where they fling their arms like mongos?

This guy knows what he's talking about

I dont know what video you are talking about, but the fighting sounds like it might be Capoeira? That is Brazil and Caribbean though

>Fights are not 1 on 1 for the most part and the second you go to the ground you will have 5 people stomping on your head.

Are you a nigger?

A swift kick in the nuts. Works every time

Spoken like a true fat faggot. Go outside you disgusting lard bucket
>the fucking Jews
>ruined by western culture
Kill your faggot self

2 days later the black teenager in this video died in a violent gang shooting. take that niggers.

>Are you a nigger?

I am white but I am surrounded by niggers and wetbacks. I have actually never seen a single 1 on 1 fight in my life. The idea of this "be a man and fight with your fists one on one" is suburban teenage myth. No one fights alone, and no one fights fair. You always run the risk of someone stabbing or shooting you in the back while you are fighting their friend.

>I dont know what video you are talking about

I meant this:

youtube.com/watch?v=VfEKjfM50mM

Isn't Krav Maga the one where the say if you're going to kick someone in the balls, kick like you're aiming at their head?

White guy here. Shut the fuck up, pussy, only blacks do this. I have seen many fights because I lived in the ghetto while growing up, Mexicans do not jump in, Asians never even fight, whites for the most part one on one as well, niggers ALWAYS stepped in.

Fuck off antifa. Your gunna get stomped out regardless

Krav Maga in a nutshell. Not a bad thing. Shit wins fights.

None of those, they're fucking garbage.

Martial arts which work in real life are boxing, kickboxing, muay thai, wrestling and to some degree judo.

I was worried about this

Sources Mr know it all?

I'm an amateur MMA fighter. We often get kids who train oriental crap or bullshit like krav maga at our gym wanting to spar. They get their asses kicked every single time. It's not even a competition.

If you want actual video proof, Bas Rutten has several videos where he discusses various martial arts and what works and what doesn't. Or you can just watch any street fight video.

but isnt krav maga used by several special forces and the israeli military ?
how can it be useless ?

It's only useless if you have to abide by RULES. I'm not worried about a ring. I'm worried about that dude that hates you and catches you somewhere

It's used on top of other combat systems.

There's a few decent things that krav maga teaches, like eye gouging, biting, kicking in the nuts etc. Then again, there's useful techniques in karate too.

If we're talking complete systems, like one thing that you can train and be actually effective in street fight - go with kickboxing or wrestling.

krav maga teaches you how to kill not play a sport.

This dude is a trained killer. Take his advice: youtu.be/SGpDVCkhtD4

Here: Watch the vid. He knows what he's talking about.

lol no

Any martial art that you can't spar at full speed is useless. This includes Krav Maga.

Judo, BJJ, kickboxing, wrestling, and boxing are the best you are going to get for "real world" applications. You can spar/practice without pulling punches.

>Mexicans never jump in
This is a lie

lol dont need no video just letting the dude playing a game know it doesn't equate to real life situations.
In a fight shoot, stab, gouge, you have to become an absolute savage being to stay alive if someone truly means to do you harm.

/thread

I did Hapkido for a little while. You eventually do full speed sparring and grappling

Just carry a gun you pussies

/thread

maybe you wanna do some physical activity aswell ?
sure haveing a gun is the best thing for self defense.