>Be male who doesnt give a shit about sjw's

>>Be male who doesnt give a shit about sjw's
>>Get gender studies degree because its easy
>>Get job in competitive field cause im technically a minority in the field(straight white male)
>>Easy degree, easy work, surrounded by beautiful women every day
Prove this isn't the best plan ever
protip: you can't

because you'd have a gender studies degree

bump

Yeah but since there aren't a lot of straight white males in the field they have to hire me or get sued.

fpbp

no they dont
and youre a straight white male, who's gonna take your nigh impossible chance to win case

>surrounded by beautiful women every day

i don't think so mate

What is this so called field you are talking about? there is no fucking field from a gender studies degree what are going to do.

Yes they do and it would be easy to prove discrimination. All they have to do is check to see what percentage of their emploees are straight white males.

Yeah there are. I'll admit it's one of the worse degrees to get but there are jobs. Some not so bad paying that's mostly administrative work or hell even teaching.

assuming they wont already have applications up the ass from females...?
good fucking luck
closing this tab now

You seriously think these jobs have good pay? teaching does not have good pay haha

.... what field? What work? They don't actually have jobs.

It's called a phone call for an update.

Not the best, but not the worse. Around 40k. Don't care for anything more

Employees still get paid in non profit companies dedicated to social causes.

You're forgeting the problem that you want to kill yourself after a few weeks, because it is mind-numbingly boring.

>Easy degree, easy work, surrounded by beautiful women every day

>most likely landwhales (at least after their courses)
>probably not interested in you, because they're transdemipansexual
>don't want to be filled by your whit supremacy

Also straight white male does not count as a minority in their eyes
Tl;dr your idea is shit

It's this or fast food. I think this is the best out of the two.

Their opinion doesn't matter. It's up to the courts.

Don't need to prove anything. If you decide to run headlong into that then go ahead. Don't come back to Sup Forums and claim that life is unfair and you are attention whoring to an hero yourself.

If you are content with having no real skills and no real degree and no real impact from your job and everyone you work with hate you, great plan.

Actually that sums up my aspirations. Life is good, user.

>surrounded by beautiful women every day
Do you consider hambeasts beautiful?

yes

Good for you then. Thanks for taking one for the team, you have my respect.

>gender studies
>beautiful women
don't lie, OP.

No lies. Lots of hipster girls.
It's all good, anons. I recommend it. Better than being around a bunch of sweaty, smelling, indian fucks all day because of your engineering/cs degree.

i could consider taking your advice, but sadly i live in Mother Russia, and we don't have anything even remotely close to gender studies field or so

good because it's not a field, it's a joke

i know, a shitton of femtards and lgbtqwerty's, tho. luckily, they don't have any real power yet

>Job in the field
>Job in gender studies
i guess if you killed your professor...

Because you got a gender studies degree i stead of doing something productive like STEM. You're really an embarrassment my man and no amount of "beautiful women" can correct for the shame you brought to your country.

Any with a STEM degree can enjoy their hairy ass monkey Pajeet boss shitting down their throat. Not for me.

What job do you even plan on getting?

Your plan applied logic to an inherinatly illogical and emotionally driven group of people.

You will fail at this endeavor.

instead you should just
> SnapchatY.me
and leak all your snapchat friends

something around languages, like idk translating sum shit
or maybe proofreading, my russian's also quite decent