Other urls found in this thread:

theync.com/man-commits-suicide-with-a-child.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

here we go again

theync.com/man-commits-suicide-with-a-child.htm

fap material

sum dark shit

Stupid coward piece of shit chink

Mark my words, someone is going to do something so fucked up on Facebook live, Facebook will get the piss sued out of it.

that was sad

Wtf OP

/thread

this
so much

there are no words

Anyone verify this?

He should actually kill him self

>theync.com/man-commits-suicide-with-a-child.htm

Legit link, but not the full video. Does show him gently dropping the baby, thus snapping it's neck, but he's a puss and climbs back up. Second video is of him killing himself.

That's some dark shit right there. Where's the second vid?

Huh. That was something.

Not even mildly shocking. He needed to use a better camera and actually hang the thing. He just pulls it up and it begins seizing, still alive. I thought zipperheads were cold and methodical about killing their own kind.

Did he actually kill himself? Looks lile he pussed out.

that sire looks sketchy as fuck

OP is a sick fuck

na hes dead

you guys should 100% stop what your doing & check out
> SnapchatY.me
as soon as you can lol

I got to 1:51 only, you sick fucks.

As if. It didn't even make it on websites like CNN and Fox News, in fact, I can't see them anywhere on either of those sites, and this is important because the last two crimes posted to Facebook were on the front page within a short few hours. I doubt anyone in the US finds it relevant because he's a Thai man, and who gives a shit about Asians?

how'd the kid not isntantly die from that?
shit was alive for a good 45 seconds hanging like that

Nevermind, I found it on Fox News, way at the bottom, under their Fox News Tech label. What the fuck man.

Also what is this bullshit?

Just when I thought "humanity" couldn't get more fucked up.

men go their own way

keki remember that shit
some niggers kidnapped some autist and tied him up/beat him for a few hours and put the shit on fb

I thought we hated non-whites? Shouldn't we be celebrating this hero for ridding the world of two minorities???

this is now a YLYL ladies and gents

Do you think she made a stinky poo in her diaper when she dropped?

Yeah I don't care about that, all I care about is the fact that the video CLEARLY displayed 4 black teens yelling anti trump and anti white slurs, and Fox is saying ALLEGEDLY? Isn't alleged when you can't prove something happened 100%?

This. Too many normies i guess.

More fucked up than hanging a baby?

>we
fuck off faggot, you arent part of le legion or anonymous, stop pretending like Sup Forums is some kind of group with a shared opinion

You have to say allegedly until it's been proven in a court of law or you can be sued.

>we hated
Stop trying to be a part of something, be yourself, and then kill yourself

If you actually listen to American white supremacists, then yes, they do feel they are the superior race, and yes, they do want to rid the entire US of A of all colors except white, but this only extends as far as their own country. They just want it to be like China or North Korea, where no one who is of a race other than theirs is allowed to live there. That guy gave hos baby the hanging of a lifetime for sure, but it was in his own country, so he's not even a minority.

Yeah like a hanging white, baby now that would be fucked up!

>t want it to be like China or North Korea, wh
Exacly, some people actually don't realize "minorities" depends on where the fuck in the earth you are

Yeah, who cares if some gook baby is killed

I doubt it ever will. When the crime occurred, it felt like people actually gave a shit about black on white crimes.... for a fuckin' hot minute, and after about a week, it was just a fleeting memory to the entire country. No one is demanding justice so their day in court will be long and full of continuances.

> chink

>Oh boy im sure that if post that whites are the masterrace like i saw someone post in those cuckold threads they will think I am an oldfag too

>it's "we stray further from the light of god"
>it itsn't funny anymore
>/threading yourself

I don't give a shit about the gook baby. But I do give a shit about that lyin' stealin' cheatin' fuckin' hook nosed Jewburg and his Facebook. I want to see it destroyed, and I want to see his largest source of revenue burned to the ground. I hate this man so much, for what he has done, and what he continues to do. I really honestly do not think you could ever comprehend how much I hate this hook nosed piece of shit, and while I'd never wanna kill a man, he'd be an exception. I hate him so much, that I'd fuck his wife at gun point over his dead body.

So I want other people to care about the gook baby, and I want other crimes to be live posted to Facebook, because maybe then, something will happen.

same

I agree

You should read a history book.

indeed
also i am a different poster than the other two individuals agreeing with this

you have me interested now. how do you hate him so much and why? i want to hate him too but i care about him as much as you care about the little chingchong

It's usually the fat toothless ones that seem to think they're the superior ones at that.

Too bad there's no hell for such a piece of shit to rot in.

Rekt

Jim Jones audibly broadcasted the genocide of an entire town. How is this more fucked up?

Interesting point of view.
If this live stream crime trend picks up.. It may have a little effect. Not much but a little.

That's really sad man. I hope they are both resting in heaven now. I wonder why he felt like he needed to do it?

the guy didnt even kill himself. he pussied out. this is just a video of some faggot killing his daughter

Aren't we supposed to be getting more civilized over time?
Mind you.. There was that Arabic girl who claims isis raped her pregnant friend to death then cut out the 3rd term foetus and raped it too.

why don't terrorists use gopros during their meme attacks? if isis set up its own broadcasting servers maybe they could actually get the west to fucking change its ways. i don't sympathize with isis, but they're fucking idiots if they haven't thought of that given current events. hell, i'm surprised breivik didn't do it.

again, i am not a terrorist supporter nsa, fuck off, here's some kpop to fap top instead of putting me on a list

Why is everyone throwing shit at me lol all I did was ask a question

Also ur all gay lelelelellxdddddddddddd

Anyone know exactly what happened and why?

How can you kill your baby daughter?!;
I thought every murderer got his reason... But killing your own baby? Oh noo.
I mean i wish i had money to found a family, and now this.

Still nice video tho, a rarity.

at least he streamed it

>>theync.com/man-commits-suicide-with-a-child.htm
200 more views in the time it took to watch
pretty shit vidya really,

Samefag detected

why would i post the exact same shit twice you retard

Why do this give me a forbidden access message?

well.... found out i still got a soul today.

gona go cry like a faggot for a while.

>filmed vertically
this guy is total scum, glad he offed himself