MUH DOG

>MUH DOG

If it weren't for that one plot element, nobody would have cared about this film.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mnWsGSwa-Kw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he doesn't like dogs

Are you Korean or what?

t. Zhang

People liked that movie because he kills a bunch of people in cool movie fashion and they're twelve year olds who like that kind of thing.

im 19 fyi

I didnt like it, I liked Generation Umm a lot better, come at me. not even memeing

>Instead of "save the cat" it's "kill the dog"

BRAVO KOLSTAD/STAHELSKI

>one plot element
that wasn't even an element. there was no plot

fighting scenes were good, but john wick was too invincible. kind of like Rey from the force awakens

yes I'm sure you're quite the intellectual

Ye brah, I hear ya, action movies are all absolute shit!

Now let me return to reading Joyce while listening to Stockhausen.

I mean, after all, you're clearly a "real" patrician. And a real patrician wouldn't waste their time on something as juvenile and shallow as a movie would they?

Even short stories are more mature

>but john wick was too invincible.

the boys on r/movies seemed to think that Wick actually wasn't.

Well

They were wrong?

I don't know what to tell you user.

It's like how every scene in every Steven Seagal movie can be summed up as "Steven Seagal fights X and wins". It's hard to make a good, gripping movie where there's no real stakes. John Wick does a reasonably good job by making it stylish as balls but plot-wise it is certainly lacking fundamental driving forces.

>he doesn't like the soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=mnWsGSwa-Kw

Explain yourselves.

Steven Segal would win every time without a scratch

Wick gets stabbed and beaten by the final guy in the club scene, his wound is torn open and hurts him in the hotel scene, he gets beaten by the son when they kill his dog, he almost gets smothered to death and he goes blow for blow in the end fight even injuring himself to win.

John Wick is an action movie done right he's a killing machine badass who also gets his fair share of licks

>seeing a small dog dog killed in front of you that was the last living vestige of your dead partner isn't a "driving force"

underage sociopath detected

you dont know what you're talking user

this movie was only about the gun fights, that alone carried this movie and will carry the next

I would have still loved it cause Keanu is friggen based my lil nephew
+ the gunplay was good

you should probably stick to stoner comedies or art house films because I don't think you really 'get' good action movies

The only reason I cared about the movie was the CQC and O P E R A T O R firearm handling.

this buttblasted response lmao

Who gives a fuck what they think?

The gunplay was handled really fucking well because Keanu continues to be based and put a fuckton of time into learning proper handling techniques and shit. There are a couple of webms out there of him practicing on courses and stuff and it shows in the movie.