Wardawg the LEGEND streaming LIVE on youtube - /watch?v=rPFnKr9Mgl8

Wardawg the LEGEND streaming LIVE on youtube - /watch?v=rPFnKr9Mgl8

Crazy mother fucker will do anything for views. I've seen this guy shove a plunger handle up his ass and put a lit cigarette in his pee hole.

He's famous for being insane, Let's see how insane he will get this time.

hey its me join my steam

Dirty niggers watch

HOW BOUT NO FAGGOT BITCH

You are a faggot.

NOW GIVE ME MY 2 BITCOINS REEEEE

25 viewers and he's gonna light his couch on fire

hot

join its so littly bruh like FIRE!!!!

join and watch this cutie

Normally I wouldn't give a shit about this stuff. But I want to see an idiot light his couch on fire. Get in here.

I miss Wardawg

ITS SO FIRE JUST JOINITH

bumpin... let's see how this pans out

dont join this shity

its just some braindead mexican smoking cigarettes claiming to light his couch on fire, potentially burning down the building

will never deliver
will never be not a migger

The fuck is this shit?

18 viewers waiting for 25

what is this bullshit? faggot is playin videos.

Will this faggot ever do shit?

Doesn't seem like he's going to deliver. Especially since he isn't doing anything interesting at the moment.

Just gotta wait till 25 viewers then he lights his couch on fire

how low must your station in life be that you get fucking aroused be 18 viewers and immediately play your raps?? I honestly have no idea what is happening or what the angle is here... It could be a downs syndrome level attempt at literally any goal from what I've seen...

hey its wardawg

> replies: 21
> posters: 13

The samefag posting is real.

Fuckin do something. Your videos and raps are shit. Do something funny.

This whole thing is bullshit. I will leave open as I watch big little lies and spoil my german shepherd

The guy streaming has MAN TITS hahahaha

lol ya thats me dawg bump the thread

This guy smokes cigarettes like a fucking faggot. Who the fuck holds a cig like a joint?

take a knife and make a swastika in your back wall and I will keep bumping for you and comment on the channel stream

This is the story of a fucking huge faggot bumping his own thread. Again and again.

Would not be surprised if said faggot even just said this. But I am curious why he is so desperate for views and if this is actually going anywhere. My gfs gone for the next 3 days and I took off work to drink and play video games non stop without judgment so I will entertain this for at least another 20-30 min

For anyone who doesn't believe him just google Wardawg and you can see how crazy this dude actually is

Look how desperate for validation this kid is... This guy wouldn't even know what to do with anymore viewers... this is some bush league shit.

The faggot streaming is the one saying this and the guy DOING it isn't the one streaming.

Since this message :
> replies: 34
> posters: 15

Holy shit. Pathetic as fuck.

I'm probably 5 of the posts... 6 now probs.I want to believe I'll see a return on this lurk.

I'm OP not wardawg, i just made the thread for him lol

Wardawg, take a knife and plunge it into the wall and we will take you seriously. Leave it in the whole stream.

get him to do something then show us some promise in this.

He just needs to an hero himself...

>an hero himself
>kill himself himself
newfag

He is such a fucking faggot, I hope he ends himself sooner than later

buddy is going to carve his initials into his arm with a knife at 50 views

"I'll make you a custom sex tape for $50 BTC or PayPal" LOOOL

bumpnigger

NIGGER SHIT FUCK CUNT