What should i do ?

What should i do ?

salt will take off the swelling

Walk it off

Fuck you

lol trim your toenails, you're gonna rip your socks

As a medifag, seek medical attention. Infection imminent.

looks like spiderman jizzed on your wound

Go to a doctor instead of looking for help here maybe???

Thanks

See a doctor. Like now.

Start a livestream with chat and Sup Forums will guide you through performing the required surgery on yourself.
You should always trust Sup Forums for medical advice.
We know best.

just go to the GP or local doctors or what ever the fuck it is for you, they will hook you up better than these Sup Forumstards

C'mon boys...

Beat me toe it

Your foot is infected.

Serious shit, you could get blood poisoning and die.

I guess the responsible thing would be to see a doctor but it looks like its just some missing skin and swelling from a burn. I would personally just put some antibacterial shit on it and wrap it up but thats because doctors are expensive and I am a member of the master race and do not need modern medicine because my superior genes are capable of mending injuries and killing disease efficiently and quickly.

how did this happen faggot OP?? please tell me,,
also go get medical attention asap

kek.
this should be the standard copypasta reply for these kind of threads.

Op je te, dubs will tell me what To do. No gay things

Only way to be sure.

that's a sick burn

Looks like your foot got ran over as well. Happened to me back in August.

Looks like a burn.

go to hospital
attack doctor
go directly to jail
get sentence to several months
get free health care
don't forget to salt it first

how did you do it?

i know,,but on the foot?
also burns dont ussualy cause such swelling,,just sayin,,

stick dick in it

Possible scald.

Infection will set in unless treated.

OP, get a medic, you could lose your foot or die.

>several months

if that. Misdemeanor battery isn't shit. I got 90 days for a Misdemeanor Battery and got out in 2 months 10 days for good behavior and Trustee.

A cup of hot coffe droped in my boot

Your foot will soon be have to be amputated because you are too lazy to go to a doctor.

did you brew that coffee in a fucking furnace?

Tell us how you did this so we know what injury you have.
Your foot is very swollen and the exposed flesh is not scabbing and it's turning brown. Infected. You need antibiotics or you could lose your foot. Dunno what country your in but you need a doctor

Stop lying on the internet?

do burns cause such swelling?

cut it off

Sleep it over.
It worked for me while i had cancer.

Sand it with grit 180 sand paper and disinfect with alcohol. You'll want to sterilize the alcohol by microwaving it for 2 minutes on high before you use apply it.

dont listen to this guy OP ,dont nuke the alcohol it will burn you,

Im not

go fuck yourself, op

instead you should just
> SnapchatY.me
and leak all your snapchat friends

Or salt
Salt is always a good option

Guys its not their fucking foot lmfao

that already is a serious infection. OP risks losing his foot for being a NEET faggot.

Lemon juice is what I use to soothe stuff like this.

Is that you Ben?

cut equal sized patch of skin from ass and crazy glue over wound

wank

Put two cups of battery acid in a blender and stick your foot in.

Ancient tribal remedy.

No problem. Continue as you did

>rubbing alcohol/peroxide
>antiseptic ointment if you got it
>bandage up
>change bandage every so often

>fill bath with lemon juice
>dunk foot
>???
>profit

Sorry OP but that foot has to go

Learn to shoop better,. that's weak as fuck

Paramedic here:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haahaaha

buy some frozen pizza, that shit is cash

kill yourself

Wrap it up with some double sided sand paper, it'll act as an artificial layer of skin and protect it from dirt and other things from getting it it.

Your best chance is to repent voting for Trump and get that foot fixed before the Republicans make access to Sup Forums a substitute for real health care, except for themselves of course

Oh I don't know

>Continue to allow the infection to spread.
>Post on Sup Forums
>Die

How's about you go to the ER you dumb ignorant faggot

First step is suicide.

Go to the doctor moron. Did you drop the contents of your Hot Pocket on your foot?

In the meantime, it's well known heavy metals have anti-microbial properties. Go put your foot in front of a speaker and blast some Def Leppard.

You need a disinfectant, antibiotics, a basic bandage and possibly a skin graft. Right away.
At least go to an all-night clinic. The most you can do right now is clean it and bandage it, but without the antibiotics it's going to get worse.
Do not get it too wet, the bandage and wound must stay dry so change it once a day and wrap it in saran wrap before you shower. You will need basic sterile gauze for the bandage, don't use anything with sticky bits, which will rip the blisters. Do not rip the blisters they are there to help and protect you.
You can take 1 or 2 aleve for the pain, don't take any more.
Get that treatment and antibiotics asap, you've got about a day before severe damage becomes permanent. You're already going to have a huge scar.

how is he supposed to do a step

Cut it off

You're fine, go play some football you pussy. That's British for soccer, don't play handegg you need to get your heart going, improve circulation.

fuck ye man kek