Why does society have such a big problem with long haired men?

Why does society have such a big problem with long haired men?

because they look like apes.

Roman slaves had their hair short.

...And we are still slaves to Rome.

You literally have women hair. Post pic of this bronytail op

and gay dudes

It doesn't anymore just depends on how you wear it
I've long hair myself and it feels good

Is this true?

Because they are jealous I'd assume. I only have long hair because I prey on older women and they love guys with long hair . And I also have mommy issues so yeah.

Well I was gonna say it wasn't long ago when long hair was trendy, including ponytails. It was maybe 20-25 years ago.

Look at the covers of all those romance novels. Chiseled guys with long hair on every one.

But that's also the difference: they are chiseled, well groomed guys with long hair, not Jesus-looking dirty hippies.

Dave Grohl rocks!

Depends what industry your in.
Allot of jobs don't want dyed or unusual hair..
I'm in creative industries and self employed so long hair is accepted and common

I personally think if men have to keep their hair short for law enforcement and military service, then so should woman. Feminity does not make your hair any more important than mine.

Society is overflowing with retarded shit.

because it's gay

That's America's fault

Because it makes you look like an unslovenly fuckwad. Only autists think that long hair looks acceptable.

most of them don't keep their hair clean and it just looks gross

Because they look like this attention seeking whore

God I fucking hate that bitch

Because of 1920s feminism

Why, because she's better than you?

Because people are insecure

Bumpo

This thread brought to you courtesy of 1972.

because a lot of them look like this occupy wall street hippy

It doesn't. Its one of those "I think its bad because I saw it in a movie/show/sitcom" Kind of mentality.

Men with long Hair, Men who are virgins, Men that live with their parents, Men under six feet tall.

They're kind of these social constructs that have become a long standing joke used in media because retards like you genuinely believe them. Yet if you actually bother to get a job and go out of the house you quickly learn that people have their own problems and predicaments, enough not to care about or have time to waste on judging others for their lifestyle choices.

Because it's impractical.

And men, compared to women, are supposed to be pragmatic and get shit done.

who cares about society

Because they take your womenz

>throughout history slaves have had short hair while the rulers have long hair

Think your sentence through again

Don't muslims hide their long hair under that towel?

Rulers live in luxury while slaves work.

Again, practicality.

So women are the ruling class

I would honestly think they'd be averse to long hair. The middle east is pretty fucking hot and long hair is surprisingly good at keeping your head and neck really warm, I know from experience.

But then again, they also don't shave their beards, so...

This thread is about men, user.

Because you can get your ass beat if you have long hair. All some one has to do is pull it down and kick you in the face game over.

yes

I'm marveling how no one here gets my point so im just going to assume im the weak link here and strive to do better

I think every woman looks good with long hair, and very few look good with short hair.

I think few men look good with long hair and many look good with short hair.

Basically as a guy you need to have the right face to look good with long hair.

Well, if you're saying men are slaves to women, touché. I don't have a witty retort to that.

because apes have long hair.

dave grohl can do whatever the fuck he wants

when was the last time you saw an ape with hair longer than 12 inches?