Me and my little bro. Our biggest fantasy is to both have sex with our sister...

Me and my little bro. Our biggest fantasy is to both have sex with our sister. We often masturbate to her underwear together

great life choice

Jesus I feel sorry for you sad people and even more sorry for your sister....
Just put an end to your misery....

Lol. Fag.

You sad faggots my as well just start boning each other because it'll be the only good thing you will get out of life

This is our sister

In what way am I a faggot?
I'm not the one standing naked with my brother in his room with a massive boner

We aren't gay and we've never boned

Actually on second thoughts you're right I would fuck the brains out of her as well

why not?

got any more?

U up for a foursome?

We don't want to receive anal

Yeah

Get us some nudes

I've seen this picture 3 times today...

What country u in?

Nudes or gay

How old is she?

this

I feel sad for the person who took the photo

I remeber the old days where me and my friends would compare dick sizes after school

Probably their mom

Not even the same slut. Look at tge face lol wtf. Yall need to provide some proof or gtfo

>We often masturbate to her underwear together

that's gay as fuck dude.

post more

The one time we got her super drunk

>Yall

GTFO or GTFO

If she was super drunk why didn't you fuck her?

Her panties

Reported, your brother is a minor this is CP. Idon't care, but he never gave consent for you to upload it. I feel like we need to save him from getting bullied.

Scared of consequences and what she might think

How?

He did give consent

It was probably the younger brother that posted this and it's Sup Forums Sup Forumstard

What country u in I'm still up for the 4some

Im challenging you guys. Text her and try to convince her, and show us the texts. If you dont accept, you must leave Sup Forums forever and never return. Do you accept?

Unmmm maybe. Depends on the texts

this or gtfo

We tell u what to say

How about you fucking idiots search for that pic online?

You might feel stupid afterwards

No, you must show them succeed or fail. I feel i speak for all of Sup Forums when i say we are very interested in what happens either way

Have you ever touched your sister when she was sleeping? Have you ever touched her boobs, her pussy or her ass?