Hi Sup Forums this fag called us fgts no life bitches "us" meaning Sup Forums..Yes thats his pic..he is latvian

Hi Sup Forums this fag called us fgts no life bitches "us" meaning Sup Forums..Yes thats his pic..he is latvian.
Call local pizza shops at his house,I will try to record as i live beside him.."call swat team"

here is his address:
Mayfield
Claremorris
Co. Mayo
Ireland
F12 Y7F8

NYPA

Dont call Swat call pizza at his house
(094) 936 2670

NYPA
>Bad Grammar
>Doesn't know how to write addresses
GTFO newfag!!!

Plus everyone has a right to free speech. How about grow up and mature, newfag? By the way GTFO newfag.

>Call local pizza shops at his house
He lives in a pizza shop?

You're Latvian

>OP has bad grammar
>Everyone gets confused
OP is fag.

But living in a pizza shop sounds awesome

I mean, he's not wrong.

I know right? Free pizza (unless the nigger who runs it is a big fat fuck money grabbler) and telling newfags to GTFO of the pizza shop.

I'm not sure if you are a grade A faggot or an attention whore. Care to clarify?

We can call cops on OP. He said he lives beside him. Anyone in? Would rather send pizzas to OP because swatting is a bit fucked.

Im Bulgarian..i have bad english

or send the Russians to his house
here Putins number
+7 495 606 36 02

fuckoff newfag

Suuure we will get right on it..... kys

Fuck off

How am i new fag give me 1 valid reason

You're need to defend whether you are a newfag or not

You responding to accusation posts on an anonymous forum

I sent one to 6 and 8

Your spelling sucks, you cannot write an address correct, and I can smell newfag on you. Need anymore reasons or is it time you an hero?

You OP are a fucking autistic psychopath.

Yeah OP is autistic fag. Says he lives right next to him. Should we send pizzas to OP? It'll teach him a lesson

OP lives besides him. Jajaha

I'll do.

>OP lives besides him. Jajaha
Shall we? >:) OP is getting lunch today.

>Hello, is this the hacker Sup Forums? Somebody called me a no life bitch and it made me feel sad.
Fuck off, we're not your personal army.

What is this fucking 9Gag? who cares what some fag says about us

You'll do it? If you don't know which house is OP's, then send pizza to both that are next to OP's enemy.

We don't. We just want to have fun with him. When will there be another thread where OP gives his location away?

Got it

most here ARE faggot no life bitches. come at me, faggot.

Oh shit, nigga. Good job man :)

Found the autist

Op. We just sent pizza to your house. Get fucked. This should teach you a lesson. Never use Sup Forums as personal army. GOT IT?!
>Be OP
>Have autism
>Use Sup Forums as personal army
>Post bullies info and say I live right next to him
>Get fucked
Don't end up like this OP newfag.