Why is Rhode Island a state?

i Mean why couldn't it be a part of Massachusetts or Connecticut.

- redpill me on reasons why it should be separated from the other states

Im only think this state is stupid because it is smaller then my country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5jFk8zj-dR8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because Americans are retarded,

It's not even a fucking island.

I admit, we are retarded

Why don't you come down to Rhode Island then and argue your case amongst the locals

Maybe they'll listen to a fucking leaf's opinion :^)

...Why is Denmark a country,and not part of Germany?

Why is all of Europe not a part of the U.S. I mean we're bigger

Because at the time Rhode island had catholics while Massachusetts was protestant

Basically.

The started their own colony and it just stuck, and they went with it.

Why the fuck it is called island when it is obvious that most of it is part fucking mainland?

Because it was originally a colony, and its status as a state is a holdover from that

The guys who founded Massachusetts were extremely religious Puritans, and one of the more liberal colonists wanted to make a place where religious freedom is completely tolerated. So he got a charter from England to establish the colony and that was that

I hope the average burger is smarter than this retard

This island was called Rhode Island. It became the name for the colony and later the state.

I thought MA was catholic central though, with all the Irish and Italians

That was only since the late 1800s. Initial colonies were all puritans. They banned Christmas celebrations at one point. Basically the Daesh of Colonial America, but they also founded Harvard so they can't be all bad.

You are ignorant. Religion and cultural differences separated Rhode Island from Massachusetts.If you were educated in countries other than the EU hugbox you'd know this.

You're the one comparing 2 countries with different language, culture, ethnicity and religion to 2 states who share language, culture, religion and ethnicity.
Ask yourself why Mexico is a country and not a part of USA to see how braindead you are.

If you knew non-european history you'd know why Rhode Island is a state, because they most certainty do not share the and religion and culture.

Idk. My grandmother lives there. Providence (city there) is like the capital of homosexuality in the entire country, well, that and San Francisco

Language? Both speak English
Religion? Both catholic, protestant and atheist
Culture? British culture influenced by other cultures
Ethnicity? Both big Italian, Irish, French and English population

Germany/Denmark?
Language - German / Danish
Religion - Catholic/protestant / protestant
Culture - Their own culture
Ethnicity - 80% German, 90% Danish

Sorry burger, but if you want to see cultural differences travel outside your country.

youtu.be/5jFk8zj-dR8

Game?
Who won?

>
>he really knows nothing about the history of the colonies
Lmao even Mehmet is smarter than you

It started off as one

There was a significant Irish Catholic population in Massachusetts after Cromwell came to power

Why is Luxembourg a state?

i Mean why couldn't it be a part of Germany or France.

- redpill me on reasons why it should be separated from the other countries

Im only think this country is stupid because it is smaller then my country

Rhode Island is richer than Luxembourg and Latvia.
It's also more populous than Luxemburg.

LOL no

Catholics were the original Mexicans of America

Up until the 19th century New England was extremely Protestant, and they continued to rule through the 20th century, until the Papist "AYRISH PRIDE BAYBEE" niggers outbred them

To be honest, all the States + territories + DC need border redrawing/ state admissions.

Somehow so we still only have 50 states.

Because Krauts and Frogs wouldn't stop fighting over it. Nowadays, I fully support its dissolution into either of the two countries or the Netherlands, and they should do the same to Belguim, Andorra, Liechstein and every other parasitic micro country in Europe.