Sup Forums i wamma get nudes of her. But she seems like shes not easy at all. Wanna fuck too. What say?

Sup Forums i wamma get nudes of her. But she seems like shes not easy at all. Wanna fuck too. What say?

Ill send the ones i think are best. Ready and, go

dont ask her for nudes. fuck her first. dont be stupid. get some dude.

Wanna make sure shes not fat first. So nudes are priority. Bitches are good at taking pics to look hot

ask for nudes, cmon you want to know what are yo going to fuck

Exactly. Ive been fooled before. Need to check nudes first always.

Come on Sup Forumsros gimme good shit to say. Been outta the game a long time.

dont be stupid OP. you can get some if you arent a "pig." trust me man. dont be your own worst enemy

"Hey look i have been feeling lonely lately and would really apriciate your company. Do you maybe want to come over or grab something to eat?"

Femanons, chime in too. Your advice goes a long way

Problem is women dont respond the sane way they used to. And im not as smooth as i once was. Marriage ruined me.

Plus, ill share the wins

trust me man. i get it. but you can do it. if you make her think you actually care about her and not just sex, and you keep that facade going, you get lots of sex and lots of nudes. not a 1 in 50 shot of actually getting them. she seems interested right? you dont gotta be smooth if shes interested, she will already think whatever you do is cute/hot/attractive. dont give into the instant gratification. be the one Sup Forumsro who isnt fucking retarded when they hit up women

Well im shipping off soon. So time is limited. Plus, fucking horny bro. Been like 2 years since i had pussy. So my minds convincing it self to rush.

Im so boring when i talk to chicks now, they quickly lose interest. I suck now. Im such a faggot

then stop being a faggot, tell stories of bootcamp. make jokes, bitches love jokes. if youre in the military, use that. chicks dig guys like that. cmon buddy. dont be a faggot. if you really want it now you have to slightly shift convo into sex. dont come outright with "got any nudes?" try being subtle. start with hey and try to shift the convo to movies. then movies with great sex scenes with famous actors. try that.

"Can I see your burger?"

I made an attempt. At first i asked her what she likes to do. She asked "what do you mean?" And i said "you know doggy style, missionary... kidding kidding for fun lol" and she totally ignored that and just told.me literally what she does for fun. Last night i told her imnfasting and could eat my phone. She said if its an android you can. I said that joke would work better if you said apple. Bla bla her phones an apple and i said ill eat your apple. But it never seems to get her to swing towards a more "sexy" conversation.

Ill try the bootcamp stories maybe. Ones i can remember.
It used to be easier than this

kys

you already fucked up. if you can get this pussy without working for it, then you sir are smoother than i. try bootcamp and dont ask what positions she likes. they like what you make them do. cmon! youre a military guy! be tough, masculine, dominant, and not a fucking dork. be the strong man all bitches want

I was always the nice guy and it always worked before. Never practiced being that guy before so itll be hard to figure out. But i dont think i fucked up too nad cause that was the other night and she texted me first this morning. So shes still interested, but maybe just a little more cautious now.

I think shes actually on that site for a real relationship... which is even more of a challenge if thats true

take her on a date. kiss her at the end she pecks you, she wants a relationship, you get her to make out with you, youre gonna fuck her either that night or next time. especially if shes looking for a real relationship. youre good man. just be you, just slightly more assertive and confident.

If only i had the money right now for a date.
But its a good idea.

Sucks shr takes forever to reply though, texted her like 4 hours ago still hasnt even read it. Just makes this take longer

trust me, just play the nice guy. if she thinks you're good-looking, you'll get some.

make a picnic or some shit. there are ways to go on a date in the non-conventional sense

Nice guy it is. Any good lines? May need them for openers for conversation.

Ill save good lines in case of emergency lol

not true. female attraction is more psychological. you need to prove you're good enough. if she finds nice guys attractive, then yea. but what if she doesnt like nice guys? she wont fuck him no matter how good looking he is

i doubt that. what determinate is her mood. if she wants to fuck she can go for average to hot and easily ignore how dumb you are. if she wants a boyfriend is a different thing.

not really. im not saying dont be nice. im just saying dont be a pussy. most girls dont wanna be with the nicest guy ever. they still want a man to be a man

2 fgts talking about female minds, i would rather listen to multiple woman's opinions but we wont get it here, so yea..